Checkin In at the 8 Month Mark! Wow, What A Diff!!!

pianogirl

Has time flown by or what! Ok guys and gurls, Im checking in for my 8 month progress update and I have to say, Im quite impressed! I started a thread a while back, if your interested in reading all my original info, here is my link http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3262.0.html
Just a quick run down, I was originally a 34A, not a 36B like I always THOUGHT I was. So I thought I would give it a go with this system, and Im certainly glad I did! Here, Im posting my original start photos with progress pics along the way, click pics for larger view. I have included my NEW Victorias Secret Bikini Top that I bought yesterday and my MOST FAV BRA and shirt that I LOVE showing off.
Wow, do the boys take notice now! LOL! So, for all your skeptics out there...bite your tongue because tape measures dont lie! Hope everyone else is doing great with this system as well :-*

pianogirl

I tried suppliments, and I really thought they were working...until I became lazy and stopped them. Theeeenn...nothing changed for better or worse, so I wasted all this money on suppliments. My shape HAS improved, along with the way I carry myself, the way I walk into a room, the way I dress. Wow, I'd say almost everything improved, especially confidence. Im not so "boney" anymore, I have meat on my chest which makes me look a hell of a lot healthier. My size fluctuates between a 34C-34D during the month. More towards a D right b4 my period. It also depends on the bra and manufactorer. Sometimes a 36C fits great as well, it all depends on the cut.

JohannaH

Jezabelle, that is truly amazing!

I will certainly keep Noogleberry in mind if my breasts don't grow enough - I am a male taking oestrogen, and if after a year on oestrogen I'm not satisfied I will give Noogleberry a try. I really DON'T want breast implants.

Johanna

pianogirl

Hi Johanna!
Your def on the right path of getting them naturally, and Im totally with you on the whole implant thing. At least there are bras to pick up where nature left off! I see TONS of guys that are on here that noogle in combo with the hormones. And from what I have read, the noogle really speeds up the process. A boy I went to school with went through the entire sex change, and he went for DD implants. Yea, honestly, he was a hot chick when he was done, but the implants were sooooo noticable. The skin was really stretched, it just didnt look right, ya know?! If I were you...go for it! ;) You got nuthin to lose, and everything to gain

lexuswoman

I just looked at your photos and I am totally amazed! For all the people out there that say implants are the only way to larger breasts, you're all the proof anybody needs to show that it can be done! I just ordered a Noogleberry and am dying to start using it. If you don't mind, I'd love to ask you a few questions. First of all, how long did you pump each day and did you pump and release or just pump and keep the pressure the same? You said that you tried breast enlargement supplements and they didn't work, did you do any breast massage while Noogling? Did you do any visualization while using the system and do you still use it? Thanks and you look awesome!

Amanda

pianogirl

Basically I started with noogling for an hour everynight and I did take herbal suppliments, but honestly, I think they were just a waste of money since I havent taken anything for a while now. I didnt do anything special, really basic stuff, really easy. I do massage for about 5-10 min before I noogle with coco butter cream (not lotion) and I pump and hold the entire time. I do not release until Im done with the session. I start out and pump until the cups are a nice tension then let my body get warmed up. Then every ten min or so, I do 3 small pumps to create more tension. But never do it to the point of pain or bruising. You will find that your first few times are gonna be uncomfortable, but you get used to it. Then, it becomes an addiction! LOL!
Its really easy to let an hour or more pass if your watching TV or doing work on the computer, time flys. But def take start pics, then take pics 1 month in to see side by side progress.
But thank you so much for the compliments! I too considered implants, then I came across this website, and I am SOOOO glad I did!!! It may not be instant overnight gradification...but hell, I just saved at least $5,000, pain of surgery and the fear of OH NO, THEY LOOK TERRIBLE! Why isnt this method more widely known?!
Im a believer!

lexuswoman

Thank you so much for getting back with me. I can't wait to try this. I had a Brava a long time ago, but just never did use it because I couldn't sleep in it. Brava kept saying that you have to wear the thing for 10-12 hours a day and when you work, there's no way you can wear that thing to work even under a huge coat or something like that. I'd put it on for a few hours and enjoy what I looked like til the swelling went down. I wanted implants, but my two fears were having a complication, my body rejecting it or having unexplainable health problems down the road and that deal of these things are too big and look too fake. My husband doesn't know that I've bought this thing, we'll see if he starts to notice anything! ;) I've been using the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video (www.breastenlargementvideo.com-its worth checking out), its basically relaxation and visualization. It was an actual study conducted by doctors and the women in the program grew from 1 inch to 4 inches, lost weight and ended up with smaller waistlines. I've been doing it for 2 months and I haven't grown yet, but I'm more relaxed and I sleep better at night. Some women in the study didn't grow until 7 or 8 weeks into the program. I plan to Noogle while I"m listening to the scripts at night before I go to sleep. I also ordered some Sacred Tea for nursing mothers which some people have used in addition to Noogling. But as relaxed as I am after listening to the scripts, I could probably fall asleep Noogling and take it off if I wake up again during the night. I don't have a problem with being patient and waiting for growth to happen. Anything worth having is worth working for and waiting for. I'm already a small 34C and would like to be a 34D or small 34DD. I'm tall with broader shoulders, so a bit more boobage would look good on me. I measure 37 inches across the nipples and 30.5 inches under the bust. That's a good idea about taking pictures, I"ll have to do that and keep them discreetly on my personal computer for comparison. I sure hope I can have the results that you did.

pianogirl

Wow, yea, so your already ahead of the game with a 34C. I have acheived a 34C-D within the 8 months and that was from starting at a 34A. I think with your entire checklist, you will be sure to obtain your goal with ease! There are girls on here that have started at an AA cup and acheived a C-D. It takes time but it def can be done! I just bought a 36D bra today, I'll take a pic and post it to show you guys that either I AM getting bigger or the sizes are beginning to lie! Oh, I felt odd telling my husband about the noogle...but he didnt have one odd thing to say, other that "WOW"! So dont underestimate your hubby, Im sure he'll go along for the ride ;D

pianogirl

I bought a new bra today because I needed one in a nude shade that wasnt a va-va-voom type. Uumm..unless Im growing at an alarming rate, these manufactorers are miss-tagging sizes. I bought this today, and its a 36D...Really?! :eek: So, here is a pic of the new bra I got. Its really comfy and looks nice. Im a size D...heheeehee...thank you maidenform for making my day..even tho..I dont think Im a D.. ::)

lexuswoman

Wow! A 36D ;D That is awesome! And I love your new bra, that is beautiful and perfect for just everyday comfort wear. I'm very excited about getting started, I am hawking my mailbox everyday. I went back and read some of your old posts and I was encouraged to see that you've never had kids and got such good results. I don't and won't be having kids, and Lucy told me that since I'm already a 34C and have something to work with, my results should be really good. Are you still using your Noogleberry and do you plan to keep using it? I haven't told my husband b/c everytime the subject of boobs comes up, its the same old "you're beautiful the way you are" thing....I don't want to tell him, I'd rather just let him wonder what the heck is going on when my boobs start getting bigger! Thanks for your sweet messages of encouragement, I'll def post when I get started! Have a great weekend!

Amanda

pianogirl

OMG, my husband said the same exact thing! Ya know...guys just dont know! And there guys!! LOL! Guys like boobs, and its always nice to get a little stare or attention, and also feel more confident wearing certain clothes.
Luckily for me, my husband supported it and he rather me do this, then implants. And whats even better, you can get a bra that puffs ya up even more, so no ones the wiser!
He wanted me to be happy with my body, and if this made me have more confidence and what-not, then so be it he says. Watch, your hubby will come across your domes and say "What in the hell..." LOL!
But yea, it seems to be an easier feat for people who already have some meat on their chest to latch onto. I had very little to work with and I remember my first session and it was pathetic! But being that I had already been a C...jeez...18 yrs ago, those fat cells never dissapear, they just shrink and go dormant. I woke um up!
But, I remember I placed my order with noogle on July 4th and I got it about 10 days later. Not toooo bad. But, you'll have to post pics of your progress!!

lexuswoman

I finally got my Noogleberry yesterday and my excitement has turned to disappointment. I have tried and tried and tried and I can't get the cups to stay on and I can't even get suction. I have Palmer's cocoa butter cream which I've put all around the breast area. I guess I'm not coordinated enough to put both cups on and pump at the same time b/c I can't get it to work. I've tried doing one breast at a time and the cup keeps "farting" off when I move my arm. I got the large coutoured cups and I can feel the left one digging into my rib when I try to put it on. And I'm not overpumping b.c I can't even get a seal. I had a Brava a long time ago and I never had this much trouble with it. The Brava domes had those big sticky cushioned rings that went against the skin so it was much easier to press and get a tight seal, even using the airlock tube. I don't know what to do, I've emailed lucy and asked her about the soft cup rings, maybe I need those. I don't have my Brava anymore and I certainly can't afford another one of those. Any help is appreciated!

Amanda

James

Amanda, What bra size do you wear? What is your under bust measurement? Where does the dome dig in, left, right, top, bottom? Give us more info and we can help you. If you are a large woman, then the CLs are not right for you and you should use the Ls or XLs. ;)

lexuswoman

James,

Thank you for getting back to me. I wear a size 34C bra and was advised by Lucy as well as Heidi who I bought the Noogle from on ebay (she is mothersmilknursing screen name) that I should use the Large contoured cups. It felt like the cup was digging into my rib below the breast. I have already given my measurements to Lucy, but my underbust is about 30.5-31 inches and my bust is 37 and they both said the Large contoured would fit me fine. I used plenty of cocoa butter, but I can't hold both cups down together and pump at the same time. I tried using a snug fitting sports bra, but that cut off the air supply to the pump. Do you think I need the soft cup rings? Thanks,

Amanda

i think you need soft cup rings. currently mu cups arent hurting but my previous ones were hurting and when i got cup rings, i didnt feel any pain whatsoever

James

Amanda, since it is digging in below your breast, could it be that you didn't rotate the cup to align the curve with your rib cage? I agree this should be the right size for you.

lexuswoman

what do you mean rotate the cup? There doesn't seem to be a top and bottom on it. Do you think the soft cup rings would make a difference? I can't keep a seal near my arms, the cups keep "farting" off. Help!