Checkin In at the 8 Month Mark! Wow, What A Diff!!!

pianogirl

Hey Amanda,
Im exactly the same size as you are right now. When I started, my ribcage was the same size as yours, but my bust was a 34 1/2, now Im a 37-37 1/2. I bought the same large contoured cups as well. Yes, these are tricky at first to put on, but you get the hang of it quickly. If you place your cups on a hard surface, look at the beveled edge that dips up on both sides that doesnt touch the surface, thats the contoured part that lies horizontal across your chest, not up and down. Put one on your breast and slowly turn it in one direction, and you will see and feel it fit comfortably when you have it lined up right. Thats how I figured it out. Now, I can put them on one handed and pump with the other hand. I feel like an acrobat! Lol! I know its been a few days since you posted this, I hope you gave it another chance!!

James

From lexuswoman: I haven't told my husband b/c everytime the subject of boobs comes up, its the same old "you're beautiful the way you are" thing....

Men are in a trap, this is the only answer we can give. For men the major concern on this subject is a response that doesn't endanger the relationship. If we answer "I think you would look better with bigger boobs" Then you will respond with "Then you don't like me the way I am!!" and then divorce... You cannot ask your husband/bf if he would like to see you with larger boobs. If you bring up the subject, simply announce what you are doing, don't ask. If you find him grabbing your boobs more often, then that is the sign of great approval. ;)

lexuswoman

Hey James!

Men are in a trap aren't they! We actually touched on that subject here recently b/c two Hollywood women that my husband thinks are gorgeous are Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek, who also happen to have very ample bosom. I used that as an example to make my point, but then he said he also thinks Jennifer Aniston is gorgeous too and she's not nearly as big as they are. I'm not going to bring up the Noogleberry, b/c he'd tell me that I've just wasted my time and money, but as I've read just in this thread we've responded to, there are women (and men too) out there getting amazing results. I'll just see if he notices when things start changing! ;) Have a great day!

lexuswoman

And to Jezebelle,

Thanks for the advice about the cup, I'll have to try that. I've ordered the soft cup rings as I do need some extra cushioning on my chest and I found another silicone slip on ring/sleeve on ebay that is also for NB cups. I'll probably get that one too, just so if one doesnt' work, I'll have a backup. And if that doesn't work, I'm splurging and getting a Brava. I had one a long time ago that I bought used and it wore out quickly and finally broke, but the cups were comfortable though. I hope the NB will work with one or the other attachments. I really don't want to drop a grand on a Brava. Thanks again for the advice and thanks for sharing your measurements. My right boob is actually smaller than my left and I also hope to even out the size difference. Have a great day!

Amanda

pianogirl

Hey Amanda!
Yea, my right boob is smaller than my left, but I think just about everyone is uneven. You can balance that out, and you dont need to spend extra $$ on a valve to hold the air on one side. Just use a clothes pin or paper clip to clamp the tube, that way you can pump more air into the smaller boob cup. I used to do that, but I really dont care anymore that ones a little bigger than the other. Im OK w that!
But I have the foam rings and I honestly dont like them, everyone is different on this opinion tho. They seemed to give me boob hickies! But give them a try! That may be what you need to save you from spending a grand on the Bravia! Trust me, Im SOOO glad I didnt spend a grand on the bravia!!

lexuswoman

Hey Jezabelle!

Thank you again for your tip on getting the contoured cup to fit. There is nothing in the instructions that indicates the proper positioning of the cup on the chest. The one thing I liked about the Brava cups was they did have an indicator for left and right and top and bottom, they also had this large cushioned silicone rim around the cups that made them fit comfortable and seal securely enough that you could put them on and go about your business, well, at home that is, I don' t know how anybody actually wore them out in public even under a large blouse or jacket. Maybe the small ones, but certainly not the XL's. I'm hoping that once I can try the soft rings and the silicone sleeve and see which one fits the best and gives me the best seal and most mobility I can finally get going! I tried again to put on the cups last night, just like you said and I did get a better seal for a short time until I moved my arms to put on the other cup. I did get one of those giant binder clips to seal off the tubing, I think that might work well since I really want to try and even out my size difference as best as possible.

And again, I thank you for being so kind and welcoming me to this forum! You are such an inspiration to me and to all the others of us out there who are trying to enhance what nature gave us. If there are any naysayers about natural breast enlargement, they need only look at your pictures and stats and that should be all the explanation they need to show that it is possible to enlarge the breasts without implant surgery. Good luck to you and here's to more growth!

Amanda

muxu11

wow, that's some result! you are an inspiration for me!

i have been noogling since august last year, though i kept stopping and starting over the months, not very consistent. i did see results, very small and slow results though. but wow, i wish i reach D cup someday like you

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Wow your results are crazy amazing. It's amazing to see how you've grown and not just swelled. Do people talk about your breasts and think you did something other than NB to them? I really hope NB works for me. I'd actually be thrilled if I could grow into a 34A.

LittleMissJade

Your results are crazy impressive, and they're such an inspiration. I can only hope to achieve half of what you have. Seriously amazing stuff here. Have to say, this thread is part of the reason why I caved and bought a noogleberry, and I'm really glad I did, so thank you so much for sharing what you've accomplished. You're doing great things for girls who want hope of results without surgery. Surgery is so demeaning and recovery is difficult. To know that with a little time and patience we can get the same results without the threat of infections and looking fake and rubbery with PROOF like this is amazing.

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
I am so impressed with your growth! You've really obtained a great shape, too :) May I ask, are you a D when you are swollen? Or, does it go back down a bit. How long do you stay swolle, and when did you really start maintaining swelling throughout the day?

Hope I'm not overwhelming you with questions! Thanks ;D

JessicaRabbit

Believe and you shall achieve. :-)
WOW. That much growth in less than a year is exactly what I want! Im starting at about a 34 AA or a spacey 34 A. I really feel as though I need full C cups or Ds to be balanced. Im 5'3, 130 lbs, with a rather large butt. I NEED boobie balance! lol

I'm almost at a week with noogling and honestly Im a little discouraged because I don't see any growth and I don't get swelling :( But hey, I paid for the thing and I have nothing to loose, so I'ma stay at it. You are truly an inspiration if you did all that with noogling alone. I'll stick with it just so I can purchase one of those beautiful swim tops from VS like you :)

chica

Amazing!

Congratulations!

Only another 6 months for me to go lol.

did you ever do hypnosis or anything else apart from noogling? also did you do an hour a night or more?

Chica
xx