Cherry's Pics

Alright so I just started noogling today so here's a picture of me after an hour of noogling ( I didn't experience much swelling but I guess that's cause its my first time )

I will try to update this page every 1-2 weeks :)

-
Cherry

Welcome to the forum Cherry!
It is very rare that anyone gets swelling after their very first noogle but, it will come after time.
All the best!

jnorton22002

Hi and welcome Cherry to our forum.

your beginning picture looks wonderful and because noogleberry works soooo well, I'm sure in no time you will beging to experience swelling and growth. Remember to drink lots of water and massage doesn't hurt either Hugs to you dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

noogleberry1

Hey Cherry!! I think you ll be very happy in a couple of months... like mama j says water is definately great... and if u are taking PM as a supplement a glass of milk when u take it is good also...

Try the pump and release method for 30mins and then the pump and hold for another further 30 mins... both methods combined are good.
:)

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the system works, But most don't get a lot of swelling
on the first try. Most have a hard time just keeping suction.
Some grow fast, and others grow slow, BUT ALL see results!!!
Find out what works for you, What works for me, Might not work for you.
Stay safe and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is comming around to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Updated 1 1/2 week

Thanks for the welcomes, advice and kind words everyone!
I'm trying to drink lots of water and I'm using the method of tying a scarf to the cups to keep them close together (read that somewhere in this forum). I haven't had signs of growth yet (it's only been a week) but I've noticed that the swelling has gone from zero to definitely noticable. I'm particularly trying to enhance the cleavage area. Hopefully I'll get some real growth soon:)

1 1/2 week update

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!
Impressive swelling you have got going on in this picture.
Keep doing whatever you are doing, as it seems to be working.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is making her rounds again soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2