Chins up! Use your hands!

blue_sardine

Hey everyone :)

I just wanted to start a quick thread to encourage the gals who don't feel they're getting much growth or swelling - I've been seeing posts around saying things like "they're not any bigger, but my old bras don't fit??" and "they're not any bigger, but they were kinda itchy and a bit swollen after pumping today??"

Well - they ARE bigger! That's progress you're talking about right there! Chins up, ladies - you can do it!

I've only been noogling for 13 days, so I know I'm a serious newbie - but I can already feel the difference in my boobs. I can't see it with my eyes, it's not measurable, no one on earth would ever notice, but my hands can tell! Their weight is ever-so-slightly different, and their density, or wobblyness, or fullness, or something has changed a bit.

In the very early stages of being a noogler, I think you should forget measuring tapes and the mirror and compulsively trying on the too-big-bra you bought to grow into - just use your hands! Hold your boobs, think positive thoughts - you can feel and 'sense' the extra fluffiness or weight with your palms and fingertips long before you can see it or measure it.

I hope this doesn't come off as new-agey or something - it's not - I really think you can feel the difference before you can see it. I know I can.

Good luck, and keep going!
Blue :)

OptimisticGirl

:D Thanks, girl!

However, everytime my hands shout "They are diffirent!!", my mind immediately responds "Shut up! Too early to say anything!! The measure tape says it's still the same!" :D
But I will stick with NB for at least 1 year. So there's plenty of time for me the change "my mind" ;D

Happy noogling~

melons

Same here for me too, I have been noogling for the past 3 days but my tape measures just the same even right after noogling :( . I dont think I get any swelling at all.Its just that they feel a bit firmer than before.

I hope noogling works for me too like it has for so many other ppl ::)

Melons

melons

But I am still gonna give it time. And will check after 2 weeks and then again on April 15th.

I hope I do have something positive to report.

melons

SaveTheTaTas

Great advice!! It's really helpful to have some positive girls on here! Great encouragement.. and true.. they do feel more dense and plump! :)

amelie

Thanks for this post, I really think I was doing things wrong - too much measuring! And yes, you just have to stay positive, no use in becoming neurotic with the tape.
Mine are kind of itchy, though there´s no sweling yet, but then I´m an absolute newbie too!

good luck to all of you!
Amelie

jaybee

Thanks Blue sardine,
You know, I've been doing exactly what you said, I don't measure because I know I can just tell myself when there is a change. The problem is...my swelling stays for a few MINUTES like 10 minutes then it's gone..totally gone..and it's like - getting my hopes up when I see and feel that difference then it comes crashing down when it's all gone. The pressure I have to use to get any swelling is so much and so painful too.
I appreciate the encouragement and positivity but again it's almost 4 months for me and seriously nothing to show for. I'll be alot more positive when the swelling sticks around a little longer..

blue_sardine

Wow, Jaybee - that sounds frikken tough! Seriously :'( I admire your persistence and determination.

At this stage too, my swelling after pumping is minimal - it's not enough to make me go up a cup size even directly after pumping. I think I told you my 'bra method' for keeping it around a bit longer on another page.

Have you taken before and after shots for comparison? I'm a newbie, so I really don't know what to say. Have you asked people like Lucy and Philli for advice? It sounds like you're a slow responder, but you are getting some swelling/reaction to pumping at least, even if it only lasts a few minutes, so I hope that's a good sign...?

I really hope you can get some good solid advice from someone on here who's more useful/expert than I am, and that the process starts to bear fruit for you. If you need to vent, or need encouragement, or need to talk to someone who won't care if you drop a c-bomb or ten, feel free to hit me up on the forum any time!

Good luck!
Blue

Maplesyrup

Hey Blue,
I love your positivity! It makes me smile ;D I myself am a slow responder as well, but I think I am going to start massaging right before noogling and see if that helps any. I was on PM but all it did was affect my libido and my skin. In the complete opposite way it said it would as a side effect! :mad: But I'm going to keep up. And keep on keeping on, because if my breasts have bothered me for so long I can try this for a year or more to see if can help! Women who are blessed don't understand the insecurity that comes with this! But I wish you the best and I'll try to keep up on my threads as well! Hope to post some results soon, and see yours!

jaybee

Thank you for being so sweet and thoughtful blue_sardine I really appreciate it. Thanks so much for being there.
I just don't know what advice anyone could possibly have for me other than "it takes longer for some than others so just keep pumping" which will probably just frustrate me more. I haven't taken shots and I don't really know why, pumping and pumping and not seeing results doesn't make me want to document when there's no progress.
My breasts have been kind of sore to the touch for the past couple of days which makes me worry that I've been overpumping..
All I can say at this point is that if I seem determined it's because of all you wonderful people. Otherwise I might have just given up a while ago.
thanks again. Trying to stay positive. I just wonder if there's ANYONE here who hasn't seen real results for as long as myself..?

OptimisticGirl

@ jaybee: You are not alone. I have been on and off with Natural Breast Enlargement for over a year. I massaged, took herbs, pills, etc. I got some results last year, but went away all really fast when I stopped and lost some weights. I'm affected by low blood pressure, so it takes me longer than most others (sorry if frustrating you, girl) to respond to anything, and I don't expect NB is an exception. So I will devote 1 year for NB to see if miracle happens or not ;D
Keep on it, girl! You have us here to raise you up anytime you need our encouragements!

reeree

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to say i feel Much better after seeing this post!! Been reading so many about growth and swelling, and it seemed like Everyone was getting some kind of results but me :-[ I've been pumping for 3 weeks now, n i dont even get any swelling :'( I know its early, but seems like most people are at least getting swelling. My only change is that they sometimes feel a bit heavier RIGHT after pumping, but 2 mins later, back to normal!Guess i got my hopes up a little too high thinking that since i've breastfed and been a full C that i would at least start swelling pretty quick. I pump 3 to 5 times a day anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours, use massage and herbs. Ready to start seeing some results!!!! ;D

Feels better knowing i'm not alone! Just gotta keep pumping!!!!

blue_sardine

No worries Jaybee! I know how it is to feel pissed off and alone in the middle of a process that can seem baffling and disappointing! As someone who's been trying to grow boobs in a number of different ways for a couple of years now (herbs, hypnosis, massage - all dead ends), that feeling is all too damn familiar to me. It sucks, and I can totally understand how you must feel! :)

I have a suggestion: take a set of photos two hours after your next noogle session. One from the front, one from the side, one at an angle. You don't have to put them on the forum or anything, of course, just keep them.

Don't look at them again for two months. Not at all!

Two months exactly from now, take another set of shots two hours after a noogle session. One shot from the front, one from the side, one at an angle. THEN compare the two sets of pics.

If there's no difference, well, yeah. :'( But I think there will be. I think your progress is creeping so slowly that it might be unnoticeable at this stage, but I think (and hope!) the photos will show something is happening.

Also between the times you take the pics, if you're not already doing it, give your boobs one rest day a fortnight. One day with no noogling at all, once every two weeks.

Ok. That's my suggestion! Please feel free to take it or leave it as you feel - but I thought it might help to have someone suggest a framework to monitor your improvement, as that kind of thing can help me sometimes when I'm floundering a bit with something!

Hope I haven't come across as a bossy cow! :D

Gooooood luuuuuucck!!
Blue :)

kitkat09

I am more like Jaybee. At first, during the first 3 months, i grew 2 cm on my overall bust sizes. :D
Then during the 4th to the 6th, I slowly grew 1 cm. Then another 1 cm during the 6th to the 8th :eek:month.

I have been noogling for almost 8 months, now, I am shrinking back to where I start in the first 3months. This is kind of upsetting. :eek:

I started taking the PM pills during my first 5 months, but have been stopping 3 months ago. Not sure if that is what triggers the grow or not but I do not see any changes whatsoever for the last 2 months. Very frustrating! :'(

Kitkat

OptimisticGirl

Hi girls!
out of the topic but i need urgent advice!
I took yesterday completely off from NB and pills. and then when I pumped this morning, my breasts were so itchy that although i had my maximum swelling only after 15mins (it usually takes me about 1 hour to reach that measurement mark on the domes), i had to take them off. The more I pump, the more itchy my breasts were. I could only pump for 20mins because I couldn't stand that any longer.
Am I allergic to NB the first time after over 4 week pumping? I don't change my lotion, don't change my technique, notthing is changed except for the pills I took yesterday (I was sorethroat and took some regular pills). Besides, the itchyness when away only after 1-2 mins when I took the domes off for scratching.
Anyone has experienced that? please help!

Maplesyrup

I had experienced that before, it was growing pains with me, like the tissue is expanding or something and it makes you itchy. Hope that's what it is!! ;D I would apply lotion and massage.

Anastasia916

I didn't read through every single post just schemed through a bit and it sounds to me like most of you girls are expecting too much too soon... we are all different and grow differently, just because such and such got this much growth her first month does not mean you are, just because such and such got a full cup size after such and such time does not mean you are. Just know that with time and patience this will work, but it's not over night, it's not within a week, etc. Some don't see ANY swelling after noogling for months and months while others might get swelling in their first week. Some might not gain a cup size till after a year of pumping while another person might get that within a month. Don't go by other people's progress and measure yourself to them, that's just as bad as you measuring yourself to some perfect breast implanted model that is airbrushed and photoshopped. It just isn't realistic. I don't go by what others accomplish, I go by me and that's what works for me. I been noogling since the summer of last year, and in Nov I achieved my C cup size, went from a 32B starting to a 32C. And I've stayed at a 32C since, but does that discourage me? No. I'm determined to get to a D cup and I know it will happen, it might not happen next month, it might not happen the month after that, but eventually it will. Don't go by the measuring tape, lock that thing up!!! LOL you will become obsessed! And try not to sneak peeks at your boobs in the mirror too often, I'd say look at them once a week at most. Over time go by how your bras fit, how they feel to you. Don't worry about what the tape says. Just try not to concentrate on it so much, do pumping everyday in a routine like brushing your teeth. And make it routine to where you do it effortlessly and before you know it months will have past and you are a cup size bigger :D

C

chloespeaks

I know that we all wish we were one of the early responders with huge increases in a short time, but unfortunately, we can't all be those people. As Anastasia said, each of us is different. That is an unfortunate and fortunate thing.

I wanted to just put my experience in as well if it helps others to know they are in the same boat. I was supposed to be one of those that get growth faster as I have already breastfed and was a small C cup - however, That Did Not Happen. The fortunate thing is, I have a body, even at 43 that looks like I'm easily 33 - I looked exactly, more or less like before I was pregnant, which included the same tiny perky AA boobs, no stretch marks or anything else. So basically my body resists change!

I have been noogling for 5 months now and I am only just now retaining any appreciable swelling. That's right, no swelling for several months - I am finally getting swelling which stays around for like five hours or so, and although I can see alot of fullness, by the tape measure only about 3/4". Also only within the last month have gained maybe 1/2 inch of growth (measured after I missed a whole day).

Last week, I was about to post on the board that I was so depressed about this I was thinking of quitting. It's pretty hard to not get a little down when others on here are unhappy that they've only gotten 2-3" inches in the first 2 months they were pumping! Everyone is entitled to their feelings and expressing them; so I can say the same, that it's not easy for us late growers. But I think because I am such a late one to see swelling, I shall also be a late one to grow, but I am thinking that I may have just now finally gotten to the point where growth might begin.

I haven't read all the old posts, but surely there must be fellow Nooglers that began their growth later in the process? Anyone know of a thread that talks about this?

Chloe

Anastasia916

Chloespeaks, over on Eve's forum, Cheryl though is a born male didn't see progress for months either then boom! I believe she has been pumping for a year or so now? I can't remember but maybe you can go ask her for advice on what to do for being a late grower? I hope it works out for you, I hope that one day you are going to pump and it's going to be like BAM there's the swelling and growth, out of nowhere and it's going to be ALOT!! Just stay positive.

jaybee

Blue sardine,
Thanks for the good suggestions..I totally do not think it is bossy of you to be thoughtful and trying to help me make progress. I've been pretty sick with a nasty cold for the last week so I haven't noogled in a few days..
Kitkat, I really don't think your progress has been like mine because in 3 months you said you gained 2 cm whereas in 4 months I've gained nothing, so keep up the good work I'm definitely happy for you.
Chloespeaks is one of the first nooglers I've heard of having slower progress like myself and I can at least relate to someone on that now. And I've also breastfed which puts me in the quick grower category, not so.
Again, thanks everyone for your wonderful input, encouragement, and being there..means alot!!