Christmas in July!!

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Just got the NB system in the mail today tried it out for little over an hour. It is so far working great I am completely astounded from just that little time the results. Hopefully later in the week I will have more time to use these and also get more presents that I ordered , some herbal pills for feminization :D!!! To help lower testosterone and help breast growth!! So happy thank you so much Lucy for having an awesome product and will be posting pics asap from today's try out session thanks again!!

B

boobieswanted

I'm kinda jealous that male would get better results using a pill to produce more estrogen for female. But hey whatever works. Good luck.

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Boobilicous said:
I'm kinda jealous that male would get better results using a pill to produce more estrogen for female. But hey whatever works. Good luck.

Why you jealous about it? Females can do the same thing all of our bodies are exactly the same if you dig deap into our chemical aspects. The make female hormones for females too to increase estrogen sometimes females have a low count and they dont know it, so they go and see doctors its nothing to be ashamed of nor judged upon. Im just wanting what you already have a female body in my case tho its like molding cement into flowers. Odd example but hope its understandable..