CiCi's 2nd Attempt

CiCi

Some of you may know me, some may not, but I noogled for about 2 months and did show progress, but I am the worst at keeping motivated and being consistent! So, here I am, trying again. I've decided to give this another go as summer is coming up and I want to be swim suit ready! I have also started working out- P90X2. I'm not fat by any means, just out of shape. I want to be toned and fit! My boyfriend and I are doing it together so it's easy to stay motivated. I am just worried that by working out, I am going to lose my boobs! So I now am more motivated to noogle to keep what I've got during working out, and hey, maybe I'll gain some!

My plan is to noogle for at LEAST 1 hour daily and I am taking PM as well. Wish me luck!

Matt B

Hey!Welcome back CiCi.If I remember correctly,you had some good results.I'll have to peruse the archives!LOL
No doubt motivation is the key,and sounds like you mean business especially with that PX-90 program.That sucker is brutal.

Keep us posted CC and glad you're back. Matt B ;)

eva_bs

Hi CiCi!!!
How are you doing?
I remember you dear....I also noogled for 2-3 months in 2010 and stopped because I was seeing the red rings after I did cardio sport....and I didn't like that. I didn't noogle...and I saw the rings...
I started noogleing again this Saturday...I noogled 1.5 to 2 hours each day except Monday :(.
I am going to noogle for at least 6 months now! I MUST!!! I want boobs BADLY!!! :(
I wish you luck this round!!!!

CiCi

Thanks all for the quick replies, I thought I'd leave you with a picture. I just noogled for about an hour for the first time in awhile. Little swelling, but not much! Sorry I forgot to take a before picture this time; all I have is this one right after the hour session. This is basically my starting point though, like i said, not much swelling this time.

Attachments

• Picture 726.jpg
    Picture 726.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 479

Matt B

CiCi,this sounds so weird,but they look bigger than the last time I saw them! :)Anyway,I think you better get ready for some kick ass results,as the boobie fairy is circling as I type.

Matt B~ Great pic!

CiCi

Thank you Matt, Tatiana and Craving! Thought I'd post a pic without swelling, it's been about 2 hours since I noogled and this is them.....

Attachments

• Picture 728.jpg
    Picture 728.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 438

Matt B

Hey CiCi,I went back to the archives LOL,and that one side pic of you noogling is WOW!If those are CL"s they're almost full!!
Your pics are deceiving girl.Your girls are bigger than they look.You're gonna have some great results the second time around. ;)

TTYS Matt

Again,very nice!

Matt B

Either way CiCi,they're nice.I love the way the nipples go straight out,and their shape is great!!
Are you still drinking all that damn diet coke?I hope not.I had a friend of mine that was having real bad leg cramps and I got her off the diet pop,they went away.It was artificial sweetener.Just FYI CiCi.

You'll be CL's in no time!! ;D Matt

CiCi

I am drinking it still. I found out that I am legitimately addicted. If I don't have it, I get massive migraines! Luckily, I only have 1 a day now and am drinking a lot more water since I am working out, which I know helps with swelling!

Matt B

Hey girl,thats called withdrawl! My daughter had the same problem,but she just dealt with the headaches and now she doesn't even like it.Hers wasn't diet,it was regular coke.If you can do the PX 90 program CiCi you can do anything!
Hang in there girl.

Matt

Matt B

Melanie,you might not believe this,but ever since CiCi posted again I've been trying to think of where I saw those before;you're right !
I'm impressed. ;)