CiCi's Weekly Progress

CiCi

Hey guys, starting a new thread for my weekly updates.

A little background info, I am 19 years old, 32A. I am taking Breast Success, Fenugreek, Wild Yam, and Saw Palmetto. I massage every day before noogling and noogle with baby oil usually about an hour at least once a day; I try to do it twice. I'm going to post pics every week to help myself stay committed and motivated. Also, it's almost easier to see progress in the pics. As of now, I have been noogling for 1 week and taking the herbs for 2. I don't really notice a difference in size and seem to get no swelling :-\ but they do feel firmer. I've been cutting out a lot of caffiene and trying to drink more water as well.... here's week one's pics!

First Pics starting
Second Pics during noogle
Third Pics after noogle

Attachments

• Picture 551.jpg
    Picture 551.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 605
  • Picture 579.jpg
    Picture 579.jpg
    860.6 KB · Views: 722
  • Picture 580.jpg
    Picture 580.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 689

WillBeSexC

You have a great shape. Consider me jealous.

Im sure youll see some swelling in the next couple weeks! How many weeks has it been? STAY MOTIVATED! Im happy that you're doing a weekly progress report to keep yourself motivated and to gain support (and boobies!). HAVE FUN!

oxo, Lola

0xducesax0

:O :O :O that's amazing swelling btw! i can't believe you think you get no swelling...its so clear! keep it up because you might be a fast responder

CiCi

Thanks Lola and epic.cleavage!

I have only been noogling for a week, I sure hope I am a fast responder, that'd be great! I'm starting to want more than a C cup; the bigger the better! Hopefully I can keep up with my schedule and see some progress here soon! Thanks for the support, it keeps me going :)

Oh here's a question...does anyone else get a pulling pain near the armpit when noogling? I feel like its pulling something (maybe a muscle?) into the cup and it's super unconfortable to the point where i have to deflate my cups a little. Weird thing is, it isn't just one side; sometimes it's the right, sometimes it's the left, sometimes it's neither. I try to massage that area a lot before noogling in hopes that whatever it is wont hurt

0xducesax0

Hey!
your question just brought back memories of the first time i started noogling! i experienced the exact same thing... I can't remember how it went, it just did. I think it takes a while to get used to the system. I remember having to deflate the cups a bit as well and the pain just being on one side at a time. I guess my boobs got used to it in the end, i must have decreased the pressure and just increased very slowly. I even remember at first i couldnt move with the domes on... i could barely type on my computer. Now i can have them on for 2 hours and it isnt even uncomfortable! So i think it will just go away :) let us know how it goes

Lily13

Looking at the pics above, just be careful with how much suction you are using. It's hard to tell if the reddness went away shortly after you took the picture or if it stayed like that for a while. The pain near your armpit is probably because of how the skin is folding there. You can see it in the second picture you posted. What I recommend is using more lotion to make it more slippery and try to pull the domes closer together. Some use the belt of a bathrobe and tie it around the domes. I have never had to do this, so I can't be more specific on how that works. If neither of that helps, then lighten up on the pressure and go from there.

I think your boobs look great btw. You have a very nice shape, they are perky and you even have a lot of underboob already! Your nipples/areolas are centered on your breast tissue which a lot of us would kill for! haha I think in time you will respond quite nicely to NB.

secret

The pain under your armpits are normal when you just started, soon or later you'll get used to it. Its just the skin from that section being sucked into the domes. I still have that but not as bad as before, i barely notice it unless i pump way to long. So dont pump for to long when you just start, gradually add the times. Also have you heard of the paddings that nb offers, and you dont have to get it nb . tons of people here make their own paddings.

here is one of the post for padding from itsjustf4fun, hope this will helps.

CiCi

Thanks everyone ;D

I guess I'll just wait it out and let my body get used to it, I know that when I first got the noogleberry, it was completely unconfortable all around, but now it doesn't much bother me to have it on so there's some progress.

Lily, i do completely lather my boobs in baby oil before noogling, and the rings go away usually in about a half hour.

Secret, I am using the medium domes

secret

I forgot to ask you,wanna buy my breast success ? I got about 3-4 brand new never opened bottles and a of B.Success jar of cream new,and as well as 1/4 used jar.
pm me a reasonable price if you are interested.

cheers

CiCi

I've chosen to stop taking the current supplements and just switching to PM, so I'm afraid I no longer need Breast Success, thanks for the offer though!

0xducesax0

I can't believe you're a 32A btw! Looking at your pics they look like a B! are you sure you're wearing the right size bra? :p
How has your progress been coming along? Do you still noogle every day?

CiCi

Cosmic- thanks so much!

epic.cleavage- I honestly don't measure, and I have several different sized bras. I have one brand thats a 32A and fits perfect and another brand thats a 32A as well and my nipples pop out! I think I am closer to a 32B now. I wore a 34A yesterday and found it to be rather constricting and my boobs definitel filled it out, and I know some of it has been noogleberry progress! I think that I have, maybe not grown, but retaining the swelling a little better. I feel better about them already ;D I noogle very consistantly, which surprises me because I lose motivation very easily. Simply put, I love noogling! I have finally gotten the cups to stay on and they are comfortable so I can keep them on for hours; I've been doing at least 2 1hour sessions every day. Last night I even fell asleep with them on because they'll stay on now even while laying on my side!

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks so they'll be new pics up! I'm excited to compare the pics myself ;)

CiCi

Alright I've been using the noogleberry for 2 weeks now, so here's my weekly update!

I don't see a difference between weeks 1 and 2, but they're both better than the before pic right? ;)

Attachments

• 3weeks.jpg
    3weeks.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 909

WillBeSexC

UMMM, CICI! I see a difference! OH MY GOSH :O Speechlesssssss ! Keep it up hunny bunny! How long do you retain swelling? You look great! Amazing! I cant wait to see your 1 months progress! You look like youre gonna progress really well! Good luck and KEEP IT UP.!

CiCi

Thank you WillBeSexC! Everyone here is so encouraging! I don't know that I retain much swelling, I'll post a picture tomorrow morning before I noogle so we can see :)

Matt B

I see a big difference CiCi.With your results and breasts,you might not need the herbs.
You are going to need the large cups soon,they look great.

Happy Noogling,MATT B :)

0xducesax0

Loving the swelling cici!!! I love this forum.. i feel like there's a few of us following each other's progress and i do think this helps us stay motivated :)