cleavage - one dome at a time?

amelie

Hi everyone!
Does any of you have experience noogling one breast at a time? I´m thinking it might be useful to adjust the domes so there isn´t a big gap in the cleavage. When I use both domes at the same time I end up with red lines between my boobs very removed from each other and if I´m going to grow only that area inside the red rings I´m going to look a bit silly.
But anyway, I´m a bit concerned that noogling them separately will make them grow irregular! So is this a good idea or are there other options?
thanks!!

Lily13

I've been noogling 1 dome at a time since I started. It just takes double the time for each noogling session and most don't want that time commitment. I can't blame them! ;D

When I noogle, I bring the dome in as far inward and upward as they can go. My red marks do overlap in the center or at least get very very close. You wouldn't be able to noogle as close as I do with both domes at a time. I think it has helped a lot, but cleavage just takes a certain amount of tissue too. I think 34C or 32D is about when that starts to show itself in a bra. Unless of course you use a push up bra like those from VS. :p

A

Ann

Hi,
I've been noogling for 3 years now. Started with the small cups and am now using the L (but about to order the CL soon). Since I used the L cups I started using one cup at a time. Like Lily13 said it's a bit more time consuming, but well worth it. I started out a 32AA and am a 34B now. Although, when I wear an unpadded bra, I tell you I have awesome cleavage. My only troublesome spot is my bottom area. I'm not the same size as I am on the top or middle area. Noogling while lying down has helped a bit on the bottom areas now and hopefully once I start noogling with the CL cups I'll even out more. If having cleavage is your problem area I'd say noogle one cup at a time for sure. It's well worth the extra time.

amelie

Thanks for your replies! I´ve been trying this out and suction is definately better with only one dome, and it doesn´t fall off when I move around a bit. The dome does tend to go to the side, away from the cleavage area so I have to hold it in place most of the time. But anyway, I think I´ll noogle this way once a day (I noogle in the morning and at night), I´ll let you all know if there´s any progress!

soonenough

I started noogling one breast at a time yesterday, and I can't believe the difference, especially on my smaller left side. I'm going to continue noogling like this.

Lily13

Yes at first you will have to hold the dome with your hand for your entire noogling session until your ribs get used to you noogling in a different place. Also once more tissue starts to develop in the center, it will get easier too.

To get the most swelling, I switch from breast to breast. For example, 20 minutes on right, then 20 minutes on left. Then go back for another 25 minutes on right, 25 minutes on left. Giving them a break seems to help me for some reason. Just remember when you noogle like this, by the time you are done with the other breast, the first one you noogled may already have less swelling and look smaller. If you have completed all of your noogling for that session, resist the urge to go back and repump the smaller boob to make it the same size as the other. If you consistently do this, you will be in fact noogling one side more and it may grow faster. I did this with my right boob and now my left boob needs some catching up. haha

I couldn't have gotten any of my growth without doing it one dome at a time. I've never been able to keep suction with both domes. It is just soo difficult. I really had no idea it was a better way to noogle though. haha!

Also, pumping one at a time must really help with red marks and over- pumpping etc. I am going to try it on my longer evening pumps.

soonenough

amelie said:
Hi everyone!
Does any of you have experience noogling one breast at a time? I´m thinking it might be useful to adjust the domes so there isn´t a big gap in the cleavage. When I use both domes at the same time I end up with red lines between my boobs very removed from each other and if I´m going to grow only that area inside the red rings I´m going to look a bit silly.
But anyway, I´m a bit concerned that noogling them separately will make them grow irregular! So is this a good idea or are there other options?
thanks!!

I've only been noogling separately for 4 days now, and so far, I havn't had uneven growth. In fact, my smaller left side is catching up with the right side. I'm so happy that you posted, because before this, I was getting worried over my smaller left side since it's really lagging behind by almost a cup size. Now, noogling separately produces the best swelling I had in a long time. It could be that this is right before AF, but even then, it's wonderful.

T

tpurple

This is a great topic, My breasts are very wide. I will try this method! You can have smaller breast but have cleavage, or big breast but have no cleavage.
But having cleavage looks good no matter what size you are!