Commipheroline

junjo

Have any of you guys used it?

Here in my country we have mainly two kinds of NBE products, which are commipheroline products and some hard very expensive to find PM capsules.
From what I researched, Commipheroline increases the size and production of adipocytes and can lead to a increase of a little more than 1 inch in about a month and a half. Some people have used and claimed to have permanent results, although the product does not claim to have permanent results. Even knowing that probably I won't have permanent results, I found the cream to be quite cheap and something that I'd easily spend on a cosmetic that I always use. A 2 month supply costs around what would be 30 dollars in a manipulation pharmacy I've found.

I am making this topic to know if anyone used it and had permanent results either way. And also to report that I am AMAZED by the results. I am using it for 3 days and obviously that is no time for huge increase, let alone say permanent increase. However, my breasts feel and look huge compared to what they are. My bra is quite tight, with similar results to the swelling I get when I pump.
I decided to keep using it along with my noogle routine.
Ah, not to mention that my skin is so firm and so soft that I can't keep my hands off my breasts, hahaha :D

It's been difficult to take pictures of my breasts because the L domes overpump them a lot of times and I am trying to see how to get it better. I am overpumping less often, so when I stop making my breasts covered with red dots I will post a before and after picture.

By the end of the 1,5 months I will see if the 1 inch increase is here and I will tell you girls ;)

34asm

i've never heard of commipheroline. i can only find a brazillian company and a french company selling creams with commipheroline.

do you know if it is available in the US at all? please keep us posted on your progress with it.

OptimisticGirl

Congrats junjo! It seems to be promising :eek: Even if the result is not permanent, when you do it together with noogling, there is a chance that it may become permanent ;D
Wait for your result ;)
By the way, can you give us the name of the product you use, I mean the brand name or a link, ect ;D Thank you and good luck!

junjo

Hi girls

I don't know any brands outside Brazil, it is sold in manipulation drugstores. I bought mine through the internet in one of those drugstores. I think it doesn't ship internationally. Maybe it does exist in other countries within those drugstores. I remember reading in the internet that some dermatologists do the necessary formula for you and you can take to the drugstore to have it made.

http://www.dalissa.com.br/
Here is the site anyway. The formula has 1% of commipheroline and just some moisturizing cream along with it.

From what I researched, you can find lip plumping products with a smaller concentration of commipheroline (0,5%) and even some wrinkle filling creams.