Completely filling cup, will I still get growth?

melissa4u

Hi all!
My left breast sags more than my right. My left breast looks larger, I don't know if its the sagginess that makes it appear larger, but my right breast is smaller and more rounder.

I have been using the CL domes for about 4 months or so. I wanted to start using my (somewhat cracked) Medium dome on my saggy left breast. I fill the M domes completely, top and bottom within a few pumps. I want my saggy left breast to fill up on top, and like I said, with the M dome, I can fill it completely up top as well as the bottom of the dome.
My question is, will I still get growth if I am completely filling them with a few pumps?
And since I am filling the M dome up top, will that mean, the upper part of my breast start to fill?

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello
Read what I suggest on forum,piston pump regime.also you must have room to move I started with
nothing two weeks ago and I am filling large cups you should get larger cups and try what I suggest.
Dharma

melissa4u

Thanks Tatiana and Dharma.

Tatiana, I had no idea that the M domes were still useful for me. I was filling them within a few pumps, so I thought that they were useless, that's why I went and ordered the CL domes.
do you think that because I am filling my M dome up top, will that help fill up the top part of my breast?

Hooter

I think if your filling them that with a couple pumps, and there's not much pull you probably won't get much growth, I would switch to the cl or buy a large cup for your smaller one. Seems like a lot of people with your problem just noogle their smaller one for longer periods of times and it evens them out. Good luck.

melissa4u

Thanks Hooter. I can still feel a pull so I think I will do okay with them, thanks.

Tatiana, I have grown a little. I feel like my breasts are more meaty, can't really explain it, they feel fuller than before. I havent seen a dramatic difference, but I have seen little changes. I think my breasts are filling in a little. I think I would have had better results if I didn't jump into the CL domes too quickly, as I was over pumping just for them to stay put. I have been pumping for 5 months or so, I have went ahead and ordered the regular large and will pump with those when i can fill my M domes with my permanent size. I am also on BB pills.

I know that you are also on BB, have you grown?

BB didnt help me at all, maybe it was my diet or something, but i was trying to follow what erica told me to do. when i emailed her after seventh month, at start she asked me questions but then she said it is fine, maybe i am a slow responder.. to be quite frank i dont believe in BB anymore, I think its just a ripoff. I do believe that NB works well (but i HATE what it has done to my nipples. i used to have such perfect nipples, now i just want to cry when i look at them lol) and I do believe that PM works. However, from PM i had weird side effects so i stopped taking them. But not everyone gets them.

melissa4u

Hi tatiana!
Sorry BB hasn't worked for you.
On the BB website, they say that your breasts will first round out and then grow outwards. Have you noticed that? How long have you been on BB?
I honestly can't say this is happening for me. I have grown a little and its not rounding me out as they say. Maybe I need to be on it longer. Nonetheless, I'm fuller than before, so I am happy about that and I am pretty sure NB has contributed to my fullness as well.

Danigurl3

I'm feeling up my M cups within 10min. I have the same question should I keep NB with it even thou after 15 min there isn't a hole lot of pull. Or should I move to a CL or a L? I have a small ribcage but I also don't want pointy boobs with the CL. Decisions decisions lol

melissa4u said:
Hi tatiana!
Sorry BB hasn't worked for you.
On the BB website, they say that your breasts will first round out and then grow outwards. Have you noticed that? How long have you been on BB?
I honestly can't say this is happening for me. I have grown a little and its not rounding me out as they say. Maybe I need to be on it longer. Nonetheless, I'm fuller than before, so I am happy about that and I am pretty sure NB has contributed to my fullness as well.

I am very glad it is working for you!!
I have been on BB since like last February or January, I am almost done really. And nah I didnt see anyting. not in being rounder or anything

melissa4u

Thanks Tatiana. Its not rounding me out as they claim, but I'm being patient. I do have tubular breasts so maybe it's just going to take more time. I don't know. I really am hoping that BO will help me more, I don't want to go on PM, it scares me because I think I am estrogen dominant. Maybe I will, who knows? Lol

Are you thinking about contacting BB for a refund?

in order to get refund you had to get measured at gyno before going on BB, I never did as i was so convinced that it actually works. now i regret it deeply. i have no results whatsoever and i swear it makes me depressed :(((((((((((i am really lazy with my noogling now too. but i know and see that it works. i just have to start doing it every day and in a short period of time i will feel good. i do regret buying BB a lot and i am not going back on PM. it was crazy...