Concerned about nipples changing

CookiesnMilk

Hello everyone :)

I have not yet used the system, but am expecting it in the mail within the next few days.

Although I'm looking to increase the size of my breasts, I really love my nipples as they are (in their hard state), the only desire I would have is for my nipples to be hard all the time, but I guess it doesnt matter that much becuase they become hard pretty easily.

Sorry, I'm just paranoid, wondering things like if it affects aerola (sp?) size, etc.

I saw one thread about taping the nipple, maybe in my situation, this would be something I should do if I don't want my nipples to change?

CookiesnMilk

sorry, bump? I'm really concerned about the noogles short term/long term effects/changes to the nipple and aeorla and sensitivity etc. I can try emailing Lucy to
thanks all

BustyBabe

It really depends on the person. Some people experience no effects, while others do no matter what precautions they try to take (some example are bigger nipples, bigger areolas, more or less sensitivity). You can try using a nipple shield/nipple ring as a preventative measure, but there's no guarantee that you won't experience any changes.

I would say that if the nipple changes bother you more than the prospect of breast growth, then you probably shouldn't start.