Congratulations to Lucy!!

wannabecee

Congratulations Lucy!! Your little girl is so lucky to have a mom as sweet as you. May God bless you and your whole family.. :-*

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Thank you wannabecee! I hope these pics bring a smile to all your faces! ;D

Caitlin was born at the beginning of January and weighed only 5lbs 13 (2.64kg) but she is growing away fast!

Attachments

• Caitlin - newborn.jpg
    Caitlin - newborn.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Caitlin at 8 weeks.JPG
    Caitlin at 8 weeks.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Caitlin at 11 weeks.jpg
    Caitlin at 11 weeks.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 113
  • Mummy and Baby.jpg
    Mummy and Baby.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 150

reeree

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :D :DCongradulations!!!! I have two boys, so i'm hopin i get my little girl next time! Love LOVE the pic of both of you together :D

xxkeeleyketxx

Awwwwww she is gorgeous,Congratulations!
I miss my daughter being that age,she's 3 now! "terrible two's" turn into "terrible three's" LOL...
I watch supernanny alot so i'm finding useful information off the show to tame her (so to speak)
I'm guessing she's your first?? If she is welcome to motherhood! :)
love keeley

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Thank you Keeley. she is my first and im trying to make the most of every minute as she is changing so much day by day!

best wishes

Lucy :)

Anastasia916

AWWW!!! So adorable! And yes they grow up fast! Seems like yesterday my son was that size, now, on the 12th he turned 5! One day you'll wake up and she'll be 5 too. I'm gonna see if I can find some pics of my son as a baby to show.

Anastasia916

First pic is him only 3 days old.
Second is him 2 1/2 to 3 years old
3rd is him at about 18 months sweeping the back porch
4th more recent, he was 4

Attachments

• DSC01834.jpg
    DSC01834.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 139
  • 4077539737.jpg
    4077539737.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 2395845994.jpg
    2395845994.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 2272571633.jpg
    2272571633.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 135

xxkeeleyketxx

Anastasia,
Your son is definitely going 2 be breaking hearts in a few years time,he's very handsome!!
Heres my daughter mya who's 3
The second photo is when she was a baby ( 5weeks)

sorry the date is wrong on her baby pic as i never figured out how 2 change the date on it ::)
she's actually a boxing day baby..born 26/12/06

Attachments

• Photo00287.jpg
    Photo00287.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 177
  • mya babypic 3.jpg
    mya babypic 3.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 129

Anastasia916

1st pic here is me and him together when he was about 2 1/2
2nd me and him together, this was before I started noogling, he was 4

Attachments

• 3905928849.jpg
    3905928849.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC01928.jpg
    DSC01928.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 141

Anastasia916

him with my hubby
second pic is more recent, was him shortly before halloween last year

I have more recent pics from last weekend at the party just got to upload them then I can share some :D

Keeley, he already has like 2 girlfriends! And your daughter is a cutie pie!

Attachments

• DSC01838.jpg
    DSC01838.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_2118.jpg
    DSC_2118.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 124

itsjust4fun91

I think not only are congratulations in order, but a big wow also. I would have never have guessed you had a new little one. You never missed a beat on noogleberry and still helped, answered and shipped as fast as ever. When my last child was born the word came to a stand still, especially the internet. I'm really impressed that this place has still ran so smoothly with such a big change in you life. Once again, WOW!

Mel

Anastasia916

I second that one Mel! Though I was the same when my little one was born, I was working online doing closing calls for a company, setting up customers with their service, etc. and doing online customer sales support, I just didn't work as much, but I managed it somehow. I think women are nothing less than miraculous at what we can do and handle!

D

daylight

awwwwww...lucy and anastasia and keeley you and you and your baby are gorgeous....love the picutres...

cleo

Lucy, those pics are lovely and Caitlin is adorable, definitely takes after her mum in the looks department! Congratulations!

Anastasia and Keeleyket - you both have lovely children, enjoy them while they are still young, they grow so fast!

sandy111

Lucy your daughter looks adorable.She is so beautiful may God bless her.Congratulations!!I love babies :D

Anastasia,your son is going to grow up to an attractive gentleman ;D hehe you'll have to keep the ladies away from him with a stick hehe

Anastasia916

Thanks all

Sandy, I already am!!! LOL I went to his class to volunteer on Tuesday, and his sneaky butt snuck some spiderman rings in his backpack that were left over from his birthday party last weekend, and he started sneaking them out of his backpack and was handing em to the lil girls in his class but before he would hand them to them he'd say they'd have to give him a hug or kiss first, funniest thing ever! In his class there are 7 girls! And he has 2 girlfriends, in his regular class he has one, and he is in special classes cause his speech is behind due to hearing loss until he was 3 when he had surgery. So he has a gf in each class, I was like oh boy, I am NOT looking forward to teenage years! Do they make girl-b-gone? Maybe a spray to spray him with that will ward them off? LOL

But yea, once we leave here, I want to try for another one, I hope I get a girl, I have my boy, now I want a girl. We are considering getting that procedure done where they make sure you have the gender of child that you want. We're going to look into what clinic to go to and the cost.

T

tavia

arr so many hansome and pretty kiddies, i love it,

lucy your daughter is soo cute and u are a very pretty lady yourself , you look great.. congrats

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Thank you for all the kind words! Anastasia and keeley, your children are adorable - Looks like we've started a baby gallery now! lol.

best wishes

Lucy :)

wannabecee

I love all the baby pictures!!! So many good looking kids here. :)

Lucy, I love the pic of you and Caitlin. You are indeed a very pretty lady. And pic #3 of Caitlin is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!

blue_sardine

Lucy, your daughter is gorgeous!

What a bunch of women! I'm wishing you and your babies all the health and happiness in the world!