Contemplating taking the dive but have questions before I buy... :)

fairypump

Hi, permanent growth is likely to be felt after a few weeks of daily NB (1 hour morning + 1 hour evening, after drinking a big glass of water), then seen after one year. Consistency is better but boobs won't shrink back to starting size after an 1-week break. I've pumped hard sometimes and never cracked my NB domes (unlike a cheap thinner competitor bought in a sex toy shop - what a scam, non working pump and too short tubing, only kept the Y piece :mad: ). You can probably avoid rings since you have enough flesh to start with, and massage oil will make a good seal. Since thin to average women and men are advised to start with M cups, it seems you're wide enough to start with CL (if you think larger, search the forum for reports from nooglers who are into XL and see if they relate to your size). Good luck!

Purplewalk

Hey, so I'm fairly skinny with 32b breasts and I'm having trouble deciding what cups to get. Probably a medium but are the contoured, standard, or soft ring cups better for skinnier women?

oodellaly

Hi Purplewalk, you might check out Lucy's post here to see if it answers your questions:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=1496.0

If not, you can always contact her with specific measurements/questions and I hear she's super helpful. :)