continuous pumping?

R

Rae

Hey everyone,

First of aII, some of my keys on my keyboard dont work so "I's" have to repIace them, so hope that doesnt cause confusion on my post.

Anyway, I just started using my noogIeberry today and the instructions say to pump the breasts and then reIease 'tiII they are soft again and repeatedIy do this for 10 minutes...
weII wouId it work if i just pumped the breasts up and kept them that way for the 10 minutes? WouId this cause any damage? (I noticed my nippIes turn bIuish after the continuous pumping but return coIor minutes after I finished). WouId I stiII get any resuIts?
Dont know if this is a dumb question but thanks to any answers

By the way, I'm 21, about a 35" A-B cup hoping to get to a fuII B-C

D

drunkenhammie

Hi there!
My technique is to pump once, wait for a few minutes, pump again, until I've reached the maximum i can pump, and then hold it for about 10mins. And then release it to let the blood flow back into my breast. And if i'm not feeling lazy i do it again.

i'm only 2 weeks into my pumping but i've already noticed some firmness, and no damage done (yet!) using this technique

Hope that helps! :)

R

Rae

hey, that sounds Iike a reaIIy good technique
I am quite afraid (I sound aII proper haha) of getting stretch marks and that sounds Iike it might heIp prevent that by sIowIy stretching the skin.
your a genius!
hope you continue getting good resuIts
i'm starting tonight, was just waiting for a repIy
so thanks ;)

Rae

T

tpurple

I do the same as drunkenhammie. I pump til they are tight and turn color I hold it for like 3-4 minutes then I relaese some air till they return to normal color to allow for new blood flow.