Contoured cups

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Last year I bought the Large Contoured cups and this year have been using them more than I did last year! I have recently noticed that they were getting my breast jammed up inside and I asked Lucy if I should go up a size, and she said I should.

Today Extra Large Contoured cups have arrived - they are huge - but they certainly fit better, with plenty of room to grow! My nipple is several inches away from the top, and it will be interesting to see how long it will take me to fit this cup!

So glad I've gone up a cup size - watch me grow!!!

M

Mumma Bear

I couldn't find the page for the XL contoured domes - do you have a link please moocow?

moocow

Hi Mumma Bear- no I don't think they are listed at the moment - emailed Lucy and she said place an order for Extra Large cups and send email asking for them to be contoured.

Good luck with the big size - they are huge - but look as though they will do the business!! And certainly more comfortable than the large ones were.

M

Mumma Bear

Good to know, thanks Moocow. I'm a long way off needing them, but just out of interest for sometime in 2018 ;) what dimensions are they, please?

moocow

They are approximately 17" round the base, and about 7 and a half inches long! Will take a lot of filling!!
But I'm going to see how far I can get!!