Cracked Cups! Temp. Solution?

I'm wondering if it would be an alright idea to use silicone glue, like you would in aquariums? I Just need a temporary fix to hold me over until I can get some new domes! Or if you have any other ideas i'd love to hear them!

32aa

I used nail glue, but it was the gel type. I applied it in between the crack and then outside and inside the dome where the crack was. It works like new!

I don't know where you can purchase the glue anywhere else but I got it in an artificial nail box. I can't seem to find it anywhere else, and I really like it too. You have to purchase the more expensive artificial nails, make sure to look inside the box and double check that it is a gel glue. It should look kind of like a super glue tube, but with a blue-ish green hue to the outside design.

Hope this helps anyone! ;D

Thank you for your reponse. After posting this I went back and searched and someone else mentioned this silicone stuff too. I don't know if the silicone ended up working for them. I was curious so I tried. It helped a little but with so much pressure the domes flex.. I think I might wrap the dome tight with some tape like some others did and maybe that will get me by. If I have any problems with the new cups i'll be sure to try this gel glue your talking about!

sunsetz

Hey, I cracked my XL a while ago (too much swelling I suppose) and I used duct tape and wrapped around the entire bottom of the cup a couple of times. It stops the leaking pretty well. I am still using this cup and still getting the same swelling.

Sunsetz ;)