crapcycles

BuxomBoobs

:( Never wore out a cup in short term before, but got my XL contours in April and one cup got a small crack starting at the lip. I think this is set number 3 or 4 and all my other sets had no problems till well after a year.

Oh well, LUCY mistress of the domes!!! I need your assistance!!

;D

BuxomBoobs

:-[ I'm sooo bummed.

Got my replacement dome and it's Large, not ExtraLarge......NOOOOOOooOOooOooOoOooOOOOO more weeks of one at a time.... :-[

BuxomBoobs

and as it turns out, it's all my fault, :( gave Lucy the wrong information and used my second email address and fouled up the whole damn process.

It's just the way things are going for me lately, :-\

BuxomBoobs

you know, I originally posted this thread because there are one or two people that posted issues with not getting their correct order or that something went wrong and Those posts were never finished or added to, showing a resolution to their problems.and I wanted to post the process of my own mishaps with Noogleberry showing that Lucy takes care of her customers.

Well, she did take care of my problem and I received a replacement straight away, unfortunately I had balled things up with supplying an incorrect order number.

Anyway, Lucy has always answered my emails and tried to do her best by me.

Just wanted to show that to other folks that come to visit.

I guess it's just not my year.... :p

BuxomBoobs

;D My granddad would have liked Lucy, even though (in my eyes) she owes me nothing more... looks like she is going to fix my mistake.

;D ;D

He was an old time business man, and I not dealt with a lot of business men lately that have those kind of ideals.

I guess that's cuz she is a business woman... :D