CravingCurves (And finally getting them?)

LaPetitSoleil

My noogleberry finally got here! Now I can really start my self-titled "Sexy for Next Summer" Program. The goal is to have larger breasts, wider hips, and most of my relaxer grown out by then in favor of texturized curls by summer 2012. I'm off to a later start than I wanted, but time is of no importance when you really want something, right? Here are my stats:

Race: African-American
Pregnancies: None!
Height: 5' 0"
Weight: 93 lbs.
Bra Size: 32A
Overbust: 30"
Bust: 31"
Underbust: 28"
Waist: 25"
Hips: 33.5"

Based on my stats, I think I'd be placed in the slow-responder category, but I'm hoping that's not the case. I have very bottom-heavy, ski slope, spaced out breasts. My goal is to become a 32C, gain fullness on top, and bring them as close as possible.

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've got a plan, won't it be fun to watch the change as you reach your goal? =)

Wish you the best of luck with noogleberry.

LaPetitSoleil

Thank you Strumpet. I've been quite unhappy with my physical appearance for a while, so I finally worked up the resolve to change. (I hope I'm not being overambitious by naming Toni Leigh as my body goal.)

I've worked in 2 sessions so far of 5~10 minute intervals, each lasting somewhere around an hour. (I wasn't watching the time too carefully.) I think I overdid it in my enthusiasm. No red dots or purple boobs, but I do have a lasting soreness just under my boobs where the cups sit. It's worse under my left breast, which is smaller. That, and the fact that my swelling goes away within an hour, is a little depressing.

The good news is, I don't have ring marks for very long and I reach the 1" mark on the medium domes before pumping and I'm right around the 2" mark after a 5-10 minutes with them on. I pump one at a time so that I can position the domes as high and close to the center of my chest as possible to get more tissue up top. I'm also trying to be consistent with taking an msm and glucosamine supplement because I've seen results on hair care forums about lovely skin, and hair, nail, and breast growth. Unfortunately, we're stationed overseas right now and I don't have access to all the stateside amenities. Does anyone have a good msm and glucoasmine supplement with OptiMSM? It's certified, pure msm, and many I've read about haven't seen the increase in breast size until they switched to an OptiMSM supplement.

LaPetitSoleil

Small victories, but victories nonetheless! I've been paying more attention to my left breast because it's a little smaller than my right breast and I noticed today that they've finally evened out. I can also reach the final mark in the medium domes with both breasts after pumping. I usually don't wear a bra after noogling, but we'rehaving a few things repaired today, so I had to "cover up" and all I can say is wow. I'm hoping that swelling will (quickly!) turn into permanent growth. I may even have to ask the boyfriend for a set of large domes for Christmas. :)
Cleavage, here I come!

Strumpet

So I know you asked about OptiMSM a LONG time ago but I read your post the other day, did some googling, and found this: http://www.vitacost.com/Vitacost-Liquid-Glucosamine-Chondroitin-and-OptiMSM

I think I might have a go at taking it. I'm trying to grow my hair long, anyway.

LaPetitSoleil

So I definitely surpass the 2.5" mark on the mediums with both breasts. But I wish I saw more fullness happening, especially up top. I'm gonna a go ahead and order the larges when my new debit card comes in the mail. (Misplaced it somewhere...) Would it be better to pump with the mediums first and then switch to the larges since I can hit the mark in about 10 minutes? For all I've swollen 2" larger, I don't feel like my breasts have grown at all. I'm trying not to get discouraged and my boyfriend is being very supportive, but I think I need an extra boost. I'll check out the herbal supplements where I work.

Strumpet, I looked into it, but I think I'll try pure MSM first. Along with L domes and a new sketchbook, I'm looking into Source Naturals MSM or another powder when I get my new card. I think soonenough mentioned growth with a certain brand, but I don't know how much.

SequinDreams, I have to keep reminding myself it's only been a month. But thank you for the encouragement. :)

LaPetitSoleil

So much good news! I got my new debit card in the mail, so my L domes and my MSM are on the way. My boyfriend, who has been very supportive before and now during this journey, just left for the airport and I will see him in another day after 6 long months apart. (Time zones are complicated.) I'm getting more and more curly growth as the weeks go by. I still feel like there are no visual changes with my breasts once the swelling goes down, but the swelling and the 5~7 hours that it stays makes me hopeful. I almost ended up snoogling late last night, and since I was on my side my left breast was much bigger than the right, but I was too tired to correct the unevenness. Has this happened to anyone else? And how much time would you guys say has to pass to determine if swelling is leading to permanent growth?

LaPetitSoleil

I'm back, ladies; this time with L domes and msm. It's only been a week, so it's too early to tell if the MSM is making a difference, but the larges are amazing! I pumped with the mediums first until I hit the 2.5" mark, then switched over to the larges. My ribcage is 28" so I can't fit both on at the same time, but I got incredible swelling on top of the above-average I got from the mediums. My only complaint is that the rims prevent me from pushing them close together or even keeping both on at the same time, but I'm going to try and shave off the area where they touch with a metal file. I'll be back soon with an update on how that goes.

0xducesax0

Hello!!!

Congratulations on your growth! I just saw that we have similar measurements and we're going for the same goal (32C) by summer! I'm like you, would love wider hips... do you have any plan on how you might be able to achieve that? I'm going to start focusing on the hip flexors at the gym and see what that does, hopefully it will work.

Keep it up!!

xoxojenny

Did you start out with medium cups? I really like the sound of your technique - using medium's first then switch to large's. I will have to try that out.

LaPetitSoleil

I'm back again, and loving my noogleberry. I've been very, very inconsistent lately. I noogled a few days ago, starting with the mediums (which I almost filled) and then moving to the larges. The metal file idea didn't work too well, so I'm still forced to pump with one large dome at a time on my tiny ribcage. It was so painful trying to maintain the suction just to keep them on that I ended up with this red bruise in the middle of my chest that didn't go away until a full day afterward. I ordered the foam cup rings, but after what I saw today, I'm hoping I won't need them!
I started out with the mediums and my nipples reached the hole at the end of the cups. After that, I used one of my large domes to pump each breast, using the pump and hold method. (I only really release when it gets painful and then pump back up. I think they swell better that way.) It took about 10-15 minutes with the mediums, then I switched between breasts for another 30 minutes with the larges. I was expecting the same pain and bruising as before, but there was no pain at all and it's been an hour and the ring marks are already gone, but not the swelling! I'm pretty sure that putting the medium domes high up so that they kind of cut off my breasts at the nipple is what made the difference. I can actually wear one of the unpadded 34A bras I bought a while ago.

NotSoBusty

Alice,

I needed that advice, as well! I bought the larges from the breastnexus marketplace, but I have a tiny ribcage too. I have a hard time keep suction, and they hurt my ribs!! I will definitely be ordering the soft rings. Hopefully this will help with swelling too! Thanks!

LaPetitSoleil

Just wanted to pop in and say that I wore my favorite bra today (a 32a pushup with no padding) and my chest actually looked "meaty" (for lack of a better word) above my neckline! I also added flaxseed oil supplements to my daily intake for general health and prettier skin.

Alice: Thanks, hon. But the only time I tried the rings, it felt like they were fighting for space on my chest. :/ But I haven't gotten the deep red rings or the horrid bruising from the Larges since the last time it happened. Maybe this means I'll look like you one day. ;D

LaPetitSoleil

According to Lily13, pumping one at a time is supposed to be better for developing that cleavage line that I'm desperately seeking. I can deal with it for the time being if that's true. I remember when I couldn't get both mediums to stay on at once, so maybe this too shall pass. And I talked with my boyfriend a while back about posting pictures and he wasn't very comfortable with it, but maybe he'll feel better about clothed pictures? I feel it'd be better if the benchmarks were visual, but I still document my progress, even if it's only for our eyes.

I have to confess, a combination of things has left me feeling pretty down. Adding to that, I noogled this morning, but even with the Ls there didn't seem to be much swelling. Because of this I feel like I won't ever really reach my ultimate body goal, lofty as it is. I have a whole host of visual inspirations, but the one below is my ultimate end goal.

Edit: Found out her name is Kelly Brook.

Attachments

• The One.jpg
    The One.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 39

LaPetitSoleil

Maybe there is hope after all. (I must seem like I regularly fluctuate between hope and despair.) I think my boobs were giving me a birthday present because I noogled for almost 2 hours before bed last night and I managed to get both L domes on. I was afraid to move an inch and I had faint bruises on my chest, but they were much less noticeable than before and the most of the swelling was there 6 hours later, so I'll take that as progress. I'll admit, my fitness hasn't been the most diligent either, but I started on some Tracy Anderson videos (kicked my butt, but everyone has to start somewhere) and my hair is almost entirely curly now. I'm thinking I may yet complete my Sexy for the Summer program by bikini season. (Which is around June, July here in Germany.)

Edit: Here's the picture I was talking about a few posts back.

Attachments

• IMG_0139 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0139 - Copy.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 44

rby

you look great! are you sure you're wearing the right size bra? it looks like you could be getting more lift.

kelly brook is one of my boob idols too!

Matt B

Hey Craving,From what I see in your pic,you have more boobage than you think!That pic of your inspiration looks like that bra is cranked to the max.I'll bet you're close!

K

KittyKat

I agree with Matt! You look like you have got some serious boobage there already! Seriously, I think your goal is very attainable! Just KEEP GOING and think positively no matter what. Whether or not you are swelling loads, the growth is still happening regardless!

You'll be where you want to be in no time.
Miss Kelly Brook once more.
kb3.jpg