CRAZY IDEA FOR SPIRULINA USERS

Teeny Tiny

Hey all,

I just had a crazy idea for those of you using spirulina, especially the ones that have the powder and can't stand the taste of it. While browsing online I found a breast cream, whether it's just for overall breast health or will help with enlargement, I don't know. All I do know is that the number one ingredient is spirulina.

I don't know about the enlargement side of things, but I have read on several sites that using Dr. Spencer's Breast Cream is supposed to have a detoxifying affect, making the breasts healthier and aiding in the prevention and cure of a lot of breast ailments like cancer, etc. So I got curious if it's possible to mix the spirulina powder in lotion and apply it to the breasts as you would this cream I found online? Regardless, I figured I'd post this site I found in case anyone is having breast issues as it may help to make them much healthier. I've also read that applying this cream to other problem areas, like say moles you might want to get rid of or other skin conditions can clear them up as well. And I've read on one site about a 50 year old woman saying she goes around braless now because using the cream has given her perkier boobs and more confidence.

Here's the website so you can take a look at it if you're interested...

http://www.breastchek.co.nz/dr-spencer-39-s-breast-cream/info_14.html

melons

Hey Teeny Tiny,

Beleive it or not , I was thinking of the same thing... use epo, flax seed oil , spirulina topically , one cud also use aloe vera gel etc

luv,
melons

Teeny Tiny

Sure could, for that matter I think you can find aloe vera in some lotions, I know the cream I posted has it in it. And I saw some EPO oil on Ebay and a few other sites. I didn't even realize you could buy bottles of the oil without buying it in softgel pill form, maybe I'll try some of it and some Spirulina powder in some lotion when I can afford to get some. Right now it's more than I can really afford to just keep stocked with the Spirulina and EPO pills I'm taking and be able to buy replacement NB parts as I need them.

N

nik1

how long do you suppose it takes to see results with spirulina? just curious. philli seemed to get results right away and i certainly haven't so far... not that i think 2 weeks time is enough... i just was wondering.

also. i just hit my two month mark with noogling (it seems like longer to me :cp). no news on the measuring tape. i *think* they're fuller though (it could also be in my head, honestly) so, is my progress normal?

T

tavia

nik1... DONT LOOK AT THE TAPE MEASURE, lol trust me it will drive u mad, i stopped looking at it and next thing i know im a d cup, the tape measure never moved for me at all, i hated it, but my boobs felt bigger, so i couldnt understand, plus i used to measure throughout the day and panic if the tape measure went down lol, oviously the boobs vary in size throughout the day but i didnt know that then.
dont bother with the tape measure xx

amelie

Oooh Nik1 I´m in the same situation as you... pumping for 2 months and nor sure if the progress is in my head!!
I really feel my boobs are fuller but I don´t see much difference in the mirror or on the measuring tape. Maybe they start expanding to the sides in the beginning? I could use some more boobage on top, though, anyone have some advice to get rid of the slope?? Can´t say they´re "perky" at the moment :(