Crazy results!!!

booblover777

Start: small A Currently large B/small C.
Went from less than an A to filling a D during swell in just a few days of use!!

Attachments

• 2011-12-24_23-50-35_944.jpg
    2011-12-24_23-50-35_944.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 846

dl9812

Impressive, but you are damaging yourself with over-pumping. Stop now and give your boobs a chance to recover. Do not pump so hard to cause read dots, much less complete coverage!

i agree with dl9812, it is impressive but you are damaging the breast tissue and that will result super hangy boobs. read on this forum about overpumping - they will look ugly and very hangy because of the damaged tissue.

booblover777

I guess I just got really excited and into it. I suppose I should allow them a break.

I'm just amazed! :eek:

K

KittyKat

I don't get it...so, they can't be red even for 20 seconds after you pumped? They can NEVER get red? This overpumping/underpumping thing is making me crazy. Great results Booblover! You're going to grow in no time!

that redness doesnt seem to go away in 20 seconds :p but yeah they can be kinda red in the domes (not purple) but not usually when you take domes off

booblover777

Pumped again tonight! Here's a before/after from today!!! I was wearing a 34A in the first pic, and a 34DD in the next ones!!!

Attachments

• 2012-01-22_20-09-34_534.jpg
    2012-01-22_20-09-34_534.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 538
  • 2012-01-23_00-23-47_343.jpg
    2012-01-23_00-23-47_343.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 462
  • 2012-01-23_00-28-38_29.jpg
    2012-01-23_00-28-38_29.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 791

booblover777

As strange as it sounds I have only used the noogleberry a few times but my swelling is crazy!!

Many people are saying I over pump... which could be but I'm happy with the results.

Drink plenty of water and massage prior.

I have also found taking frequent breaks to massage and pump again helps too!

halfie

Awesome results! I'm very impressed.
I also dig the red lingerie set you are wearing in the first one- where is it from?

Mellie

KarinaSevenfold

Started-36A Goal-36DD
Wow ur pics rly inspire me!!! :eek: I wanna get noogleberry so damn bad I had 2 wear 3 or 4 bras since im a flat chested 36A my main goal is a D or DD-cup or maybe E/DDD cup!!! lol so anyways how many days did u use noogleberry?? and how many hours did it take??

booblover777

I used it just a few days.

Not everyone will achieve the same swelling, but drink lots of water and massage before and during breaks.

I pumped about 2-3 hours in those pictures.

booblover777 said:
As strange as it sounds I have only used the noogleberry a few times but my swelling is crazy!!

Many people are saying I over pump... which could be but I'm happy with the results.

Drink plenty of water and massage prior.

I have also found taking frequent breaks to massage and pump again helps too!

you might be happy now but truth is that overpumping will cause saggy breasts once the swelling will beocme into permanent growth

melissa4u

Tatiana is right.
I was overpumping the last month or so, I had amazing swelling and I got carried away, pumping as hard as I can go, the domes were still somewhat large for me, so i had to pump hard just so they can stay put. I took a break while on my period, and my breasts sagged. Now I am pumping with my M domes instead of the CL's to hopefully prevent overpumping. I am taking it slow and steady. I learned my lesson.

CiCi

Honestly, i dont think you're over pumping. Redness is fine. Purple is where you need to start being careful. If your boobs aren't turning red, I honestly dont think you're pumping hard enough. I would only worry if they are a deep purple and you get the broken blood vessels (little red dots). I just think everyone's jealous of your amazing progress :p

melissa4u

CiCi said:
Honestly, i dont think you're over pumping. Redness is fine. Purple is where you need to start being careful. If your boobs aren't turning red, I honestly dont think you're pumping hard enough. I would only worry if they are a deep purple and you get the broken blood vessels (little red dots). I just think everyone's jealous of your amazing progress :p

Why is that when we try to help someone, it's considered jealousy?
I have overpumped and I didn't get those red dots but my breast did turn purple and that's a sign of overpumping. My boobs sagged even more when I took a break. Teeny tiny has also overpumped and had saggy boobs after that but is now pumping gently and has had awesome results!
Booblover, we are just trying to help. Obviously, it's totally your decision.
You can pump for long hours, just watch out for the pressure. Your breasts should return to normal color within 10 seconds or less, they shouldn't stay red for longer than that.
We are all here to help each other out.
Good luck booblover!