Crazy results!!!

CiCi

Did I not mention the purple thing? Oh wait, I did. Yes, overpumping is a major concern and can cause damage; anyone here knows that. I just hate reading soooooo many posts about it all the time. Her boobs look red, not purple, and there are no broken blood vessels from what I can see. So I'm just annoyed with everyone always saying 'you're overpumping'. You know when you're over doing it. It's uncomfortable, it hurts, your boobs are purple... I'd say she's just fine and she will know if she's over doing it.

melissa4u

I think it depends. When I was using the CL domes, they were so comfortable that I didn't feel when I was overpumping, I never got those red dots. My breasts were turning purple but I had amazing swelling so I just kept going and didnt care. Now, i am taking nice and easy and i am seeing a difference! I just wanted boob lover to know, amazing swelling now can be saggy boobs later, you need to watch out for the pressure.

I am also tired of when someone tries to help someone, people automatically assume that we are jealous. Or if we have our opinions and we say something that others might not like, it means we are jealous. I've seen this so many times on this forum and other forums.

This should be a place for us to all help each other and state our opinions. You've stated your opinion and I've stated mine and others have stated theirs as well, so it's all good.

i do indeed agree with melissa. I did overpump but my breasts never turned purple. they were just red for a long time just as the persons who posted pics breasts. and the redness stayed for a while. thats why i said i think it is overpumping. but u know what? if u think i am jealous. go ahead and keep overpumping. but once they will sag like hell, dont say that no one didnt warn about that.

Matt B

Well said Mpro,And I agree with CiCi on the purple overeaction.If the boobs don't get red one isn't pumping enough.
And they do hurt if you over do it.I have a scar from a blister from overdoing it,so we live and learn.Hopefully.
Common sense is all it takes.Unfortunately, common sense isn't common these days.

Happy Pumping, MATT B :D

halfie

Hi, masterjpro,

I am an Organismal Biology & Anatomy double major and I think what you are describing is a little bit far-fetched - yes, every living organism has microbes living on (or in) it, but these are usually not harmful or parasitic. Most organisms, in fact, have symbiotic relationships with microbes and bacteria such that both benefit. It is my opinion that you're damaging your breasts severely with this overpumping. Likely what you are doing is applying enough pressure to burst your cell walls, allowing liquids and other cell products as well as blood from your burst capillaries to leak through your skin. Have you actually examined this liquid you are describing under a microscope? You will probably see a few bits of damaged skin. The point is, bacteria cannot actually burrow into your cells (skin, fat, etc) in a harmful way - the cell has mechanisms which protect it from invasion. In fact, the cell actually requires ENERGY and checkpoints to be able to import a molecule of sugar! I think we can both believe that a molecule of sugar is smaller than a single bacterium.

Please stop before you hurt yourself.
You will cause serious damage to your chest and the surrounding tissues with continued exposure to negative pressure.

I saw your pictures of StellaNox's wall and believed them to be of poor taste, and not very encouraging... I ask that you please remove them...

I hope you can understand some of my advice. Thanks.

Melanie

Danigurl3

I think there is a huge overreaction on over pumping and them turning purple. My breast and even nipples turn a purple when I NB , it does not hurt and I don't get little red dots. I just think like everyone says" everyone is different." I do not think I'm over pumping I'm getting great swelling I'm a small B before nb and I go up to almost a DD after NB. The only thing I can't figure out is im not getting much growth on the top of my breasts. I've tried all the little tricks on here

pianogirl

I have been noogling since July 2011 and started as a 34A and now (depending on the time of the month) a 34C-D. I finally have been properly measured. I too, like others get redish/purplish boobs while noogling, and that happens with very little pressure applied. My feet and hands are almost always naturally cold and my feet will go a bluish color, which the doctors have seen. I think it depends on skin tone, blood pressure and finally noogle pressure. My skin tone has red undertone, and I tend to blush or get red marks more easliy than others.
BUT...my breasts return to their natural color after I remove my domes prob within a minute. I never actually timed it. If you experience pain, small red dots, or your skin taking longer to return to natural shade, then your overpumping it.

That I think is the only advice we can give as fellow nooglers. You wont get there overnight, jeez, if we did, Noogleberry would make implants obsolite! But, we are doing it naturally and in time get our results. Dont worry, you'll get there 8)

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Are those results from the M domes? I've been using the M domes for a few days now (I'm a newbie) and I feel a little fuller, but if L's are keeping the swelling better after pumping, maybe I should switch?
And are you using supplements or any kinda cream?

tremk

Acetyl hexapeptide-38 is a new clinically proven compound that when applied topically will cause local accumulation of lipids. In other word bigger boobies! here are the links to an official informational PDF from the The manufacturer lipotec and an article from the cosmetic chemistry magazine Happi.

www.lipotec.com/archivos/Adifyline_E.pdf

http://www.happi.com/articles/2012/06/redefining-the-body-minimizing-aging

You're welcome.

B

boobieswanted

Wow great results. How are you able to keep the XL domes on. I heard they were super huge and people have a hard time keeping it on.

I started on the CL domes and still pursuing. Nothing much to report but my results are not like yours. I've notice you have no major issue with over pumping but my question is how hard are you keeping your suction? Do you stop before you feel any pain or do you do no pain no gain.

One time I've tried to fill my cups by super sucking the domes and all I got was red dots on my chest which lasted about 2 weeks. Learned my lesson.

Any advice other than massaging,taking breaks while pumping, and using XL domes without supplements?

Anything would be great. Your my new inspiration.

Bawb

This is pretty nuts! Inspiring swelling. Do you just not deflate much when you take the cups off?

booblover777

Start: small A Currently large B/small C.
My swelling will last days!

Anyways, I guess no real secrets, just pump what I can, and release. I little bit of pain is okay, but don't push it too far in my opinion. Everyone is different though!

Feel free to PM me too if you have any other specific questions.

booblover777

Start: small A Currently large B/small C.
Thank you!

I'm hoping some day I will achieve some real boobies! Hoping for F or G cup. Yay for boobie greed!!