CREAMS ADVICE PLEASE

marchpotato

Hi. I am a newbie. I have been noogling for 2 weeks and not seeing any results, not even swelling :'(
so i'm thinking of starting to use cream to help tissue growth or something. Can anyone refer me to any brands that have worked for you?
What about breast enhancement creams like 'perfect woman'??

Thanks!!!!!

xxbabygirlxx

Kigelia africana, but once u stop using it you will go back to your regular size. PM creams. Personally, i think taking herbs would be more effective then creams.

growbreast

Oh this is what i was looking for. A friend of mine told me about breast creams and I am very interesting in finding out more information. I would like to increase my breast size by one full cup without surgery.

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!
I use Jasons wild yam cream with some lavender oil mixed in.
That and the NB system I have gained great results, check my stats page.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is on the loose !!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi, everyone, there are some really good creams and lotions you can use with massage to help. At the minute i use a progesterone cream that has small amounts of estrogen in it, its called 20-1 from wellbeing, i did use a wild yam cream for along time and that was also very good. Like some have mentioned some of the creams and serums made with pueraria mirifica (PM) can be a good choice, triactol is said to be good but i have never used it myself and some say its a over endorsed product but i have spoke with alot of women who said it worked pretty well then theres a product called rodial boob job, very commercial and abit pricey, you can buy it from john lewis in the UK, again not sure but its got celeb endorsements and a guarentee with it, its very similier to triactol, they are also both serums and not creams, theres loads out there just check the ingrediants and make sure they contain quite high amounts of PM or fenugreek and so on, the amounts in some creams and serums is so low you really might aswell but a general body butter cream lol so be careful. Or make your own, a boobie batter. I have loads of stuff on my forum about creams and lotions and stuff so if you wnat take alook. Alot of my forum is now members only though so you will need to join, all free though lol anyway good luck and heres my forum again http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/index.php

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

marchpotato

Lots of thanks! ;D
what's PM cream by the way?

what kind of herbs are you taking? primrose? will it have any side effect on your period cycle etc?

OptimisticGirl

Hi!
PM cream is pueraria mirifica cream (not a night cream, FYI ;D)

I'm now taking MSM and using cocoa body butter from Palm's. The cocoa body butter shell so sweet, and it's thick it's easier to move the skin. However, because it's so thick that I have breakouts on my chest. I still keep using it because when I switch to other thinner cream, I can't get such good swelling. Will try some kind of oil when I have more time.

Regarding side effects, my cycle is mess up with every kind of herb I take. Maybe it's just too sensitive. I usually take very low dosage and start slowly, but the herbs still, change my cycle back and ford. I even get that effect with MSM (most people don't). So it's up to you to decide, may be your body will handle them better than mine does

I use ainterol pueraria mirifica II generation cream. dont know yet how good or bad is it, since I havent used it for so long but that and noogleberry together give me a good swelling!:)

marchpotato

thank you :)

however, so far NB hasn't given me any effect :( can all of you advise me on breast enlargement creams such as 'perfect woman'?

xox

Boodles

Don't be discouraged about Noogleberry. My daughternever felt it was really working for her in that she never got the great swelling that others talk of. However she is now a 34c having started at a 32C without ever geting majot swelling, just longer term growth.

She does use Aumenti cream or Breast success cream. Both are a cheaper version of the Rodial Boob job previously mentioned, as the both contain Volufiline and Bio-Bustyl. They do plump them up a bit but you need to use it once a day (after 8 weeks of using it twice a day) to maintain that effect. Not too much of a hardship though as a little goes a long way. They don't really make them bigger as much as fuller - almost as though the skin is thicker she says.

For noogling though she just uses a cheaplotion.

eva_bs

I just wanted to say that I am now trying the Breast Success cream...I don't put it one twice a day. But I will try to do it this week hopefully. I am now using it for 1 week. so I can't tell you if it works or not.
Good Luck!

P.S.
I am using this cream because I am taking Bovine Ovary. So I can't buy a cream that contains any other herb. But I am sure that the PM creams work good.

soonenough

Eva_bs, I controlled my breast breakouts by washing the lotion off every single time I end noogling. It's a pain but I did not want to stop noogling because of that. I also switch to a thinner body cream, and just two days ago, started using an inexpensive face exfoliant (St Ives) and after scrubbing that on my chest, it feels so smooth and clean.

eva_bs

Even though I wash my chest after I noogle...I still have the breakouts!
Thanks for the advice...but I need to think about a different solution. :(

Lily13

Eva you might try changing creams or lotions then. I was having issues, but then once I switched to something more "natural" those issues went away! Good lucK!

eva_bs

Hi Dear Lily13!!!
No matter what lotion or cream I put on my chest I get breakouts...:(
I think I need to dived my session in to shorter sessions. I used to do one session per day for 2 hours. I think I need to do 2 sessions a day for 30-45 minutes a day. so that the cream or lotion wont be on my chest for more than that...maybe 2 hours is to much for it.