CrissynAK: New user :) starting progress pics

CrissynAK

Here's my starting pics. As you can see in these pics that I was at one point much larger. but with having kids and breast feeding they are saggy with little fullness. Hopefully by the time we go on vacation in March to Cancun I will have some results I sure hope so! :)

Starting stats...October 25th 2013
35 Y.O.
34 full B small C
Above breast: 34"
around nipple: 37"
Under breast (rib): 31.5
135lbs currently (exercising to get off last few remaining pounds)
Married 3 kids
breast fed one for a year, attempted other 2

Goal, a full C/D cup.

Attachments

• 20131025_100840.jpg
    20131025_100840.jpg
    901.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 20131025_101048.jpg
    20131025_101048.jpg
    914.3 KB · Views: 92

katyparry

Hey there! Goodluck with your new noogleberry!

I'm thinking you're maybe wearing the wrong bra size.. You have more than a 5 inch difference from your under bust and your bust, I'm quite positive that's bigger than a C cup!! Great starting point though I wishhhh my boobs were that size!

Best wishes :)

CrissynAK

Believe me pictures can be deceivingly.... I've tried several different sized bras before noogleberry and the 36B looked and felt best (also depends on manufacturer) But I did want ro jump on and say that since I've been using NB I have more fullness and the bra that I loved so much that was a 36B no longer fits and now fit nicely in my victorias secret 34C. My husband also felt a difference when he ...ehhmm... massaged them and said they were feeling more full also.... And I don't do it everyday either, I do it about 3- days a week. So I guess for some people it may be better to do ot intermittently and not continously. Didn't want to over do it so I thought I would do whay I'm doing and seems to work for me so far. :)
So I just had to stop in real quick and give an update!

CrissynAK

NadiOne

Gorgeous big boobs! You are a full C medium D for sure! You are after some DD's, I doubt you will have any problem with reaching that. Much success to you.

biggrboobsplz

Hey Crissy good luck on your booby journey. I'm about to order my noogleberry ;D and was wondering what size domes you use? Thanks!!!

CrissynAK

Checking in... So I took the liberty to see if there is any changes on size and it turns out that I am now at 37.75 at the nipple... just wanted to tell you guys.... haven't had the chance to take pics but will soon.... btw I am using the large domes :)

short and sweet ;)
Crissynak

CrissynAK

Here's some pics I'd post real quick while I had the time.... first is today second is October 2013... The first thing I noticed that is different is today they seem softer and slightly more round.... The second thing I noticed is my left is growing better than my right and if anyone can give ideas how to make them even out that would be great :)

Thought I'd share progress :)

Attachments

• tmp_20140117_232859225836986.jpg
    tmp_20140117_232859225836986.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 54
  • tmp_20131025_100840-1080618942.jpg
    tmp_20131025_100840-1080618942.jpg
    901.8 KB · Views: 51

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
You're lookin' marvellous. I definite envy your nipples.

As for "evening out", I suspect over time you'll naturally even out with NB. However, if you want to try a few things then think about doing the smaller a bit longer and/or with a bit more pressure. Ladies with noticeable asymmetry have done this and seems to eventually work. It is just a patience game.

I know sense of touch is much aware of these "size" differences but I really can't see it in the pics. I can relate because I don't feel "even" myself but thankfully it has improved over the last 6 weeks.

DJ