Crossdresser new to NB with pics

JulianaHart

I've been dressing forever but am now working towards living full time. About a year ago I gave up my forms and started NBE. I've been using Progesterone cream and massage only with some results but my growth hit the proverbial wall. I have only been noogling for a couple of weeks and am already seeing and feeling the results. I'm large in stature so I prefer to keep my measurements private. But I have increased between two and three inches depending on when I measure. Overall though, I'd say my average is two inches so far. Additionally, my nipples have blossomed to about twice the size from when I started, which is pleasing. So far I am pleased with the results. I noogle between one and two hours per day, usually in the morning. I will keep updating probably on a weekly basis during my journey. Before I started massage and progesterone I couldn't even fill an "A cup" and now I'm a full "B cup". First pic pre-noogle, second after two weeks and third in a "B cup" push-up bra.

Attachments

• 006_crop.jpg
    006_crop.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 596
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    883.9 KB · Views: 721
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    854 KB · Views: 530

PippaTV

Juliana I'd love to have the breasts in your first picture but I'm a long way from that. Could you tell me more about the massages that you did and the progesterone cream ? Using them has clearly worked for you ;)

Pippa

JulianaHart

I've been using the progesterone cream from GNC and applying it to each breast then massage in a circular motion for about 15-minutes per breast. Since starting noogling I haven't been using the cream just to see what results I get from noogling. I'll post new pics in a week or so since I want to do a monthly update to determine if there's any appreciable results.

PippaTV

Thanks for the reply - I'm in the UK so we don't have a GNC unfortunately. It looks like it's an unregulated medicine here in the UK so it should be possible to get some. What size would you say you were before you used - in other words, how much difference did it make ?

Pippa

JulianaHart

Pippa - I couldn't fill an A cup a year or so ago. Now I think I pretty well fill a B cup. And with the NB, I can see a C cup in my near future. One of my regular B cup bras is already starting to overflow.