Crossdressers... "What if this works?"

rhonda jean

That's the question posed by my girlfriend a few months ago. I still don't have a good answer. Without going into a lengthy biography, I had a major job change 5 months ago. Didn't have to cut my hair, and I still keep my brows waxed and wear my nails long, but that's absolutely the extent of "feminine expression" I can get by with. Other than that, I love my job. On the other hand, my girlfriend is accepting and encouraging. I spend nearly every weekend at her house, 3 hours away from where I live. Basically, I spend Friday evening through Monday morning as a female. The rest of the time as a male.

I've settled into a routine of pumping 20-30 minutes every morning and 30 minutes every evening. I don't particularly enjoy doing it, I just do it. It's like taking medicine. I don't think I have any real growth, but I do get substantial swelling, and pumping twice a day is frequent enough that the swelling never quite goes away. This became apparent when I recently had to go two days without pumping, and at the end of the two days I looked in the mirror and was reminded of how flat I really am.

The quick answer to the question is, "There are a lot of guys who have manbbobs. Five days a week they'll just be manboobs." Fast forward to a bit of reality. First of all, I'm 5'9, 140 pounds. Not exactly the build of a person who'd typically have manboobs. Second, that's not what I'm after. The whole point is to have feminine breasts. Reality is, much of this comes down to wearing a bra... every day. Let's say I was able to achieve a B or C cup. Without support (five days a week) my breasts simply would not have the feminine appearance I desire.

She said, and I have to agree, I needed to start wearing a bra every day, everywhere I went. Not to pick and choose where. Everywhere. Work, visiting family and friends, everywhere. After a period of time, if I'm willing and able to do that, then start wearing my silicone inserts (about a cup size) every day. If I can't do that, I'm basically wasting my time.

At another time in my life I wore a bra every day for a year and a half. Didn't have to, just wanted to. I had little to no angst about doing so. This time it's different. The idea of "having to" gives it an entirely different spin.

At this point, I've worn a bra every day and every where for about two and a half months. Today was my first day of wearing inserts. It's cooler and I can wear heavier clothes, so it's pretty unnoticealble. So... what am I going to do when once again the weather warms up? Will I still be willing to wear a bra with inserts? Will I be a B cup by then and have to deal with wearing a bra to support my own breasts? Just how will I deal with having breasts I can't remove?

Fact is, the lifelong fantasy of having breasts is great. Now I've found a method (Noogleberry) that may be able to make that fantasy a reality. Given that (for talking purposes) I'm a female for 1/3 of my life and male for 2/3, am I putting at risk 2/3 of my life for the fulfillment of 1/3? I know this question has implications for things besides having breasts and wearing bras and is a constant balancing act for a crossdresser, but for the purposes of this forum let's limit the quandry to the breast issue. Are you dealing with this? Have you already dealt with it? Have you thought about how you're going to deal with it?

fairypump

I thought it as a body modification needed for gender b(l)ending and to wear some nicer clothes made for women (dresses, tops), but kept practical enough to avoid drawbacks of noticeable extra weight and girth at work or sports. Anyways, going from fantasy to reality through a pink fog left me the same male as before, just feeling closer to women from sharing a few curves.
The support myth comes from the bra industry. Look for some medical studies that have shown athletic women ditching their bras and going braless 24/7, feeling more or less painful discomfort at first, then after a few months getting back comfort and builtin support better than ever. I don't speak for larger sizes D and more that still need bounce dampening when playing high impact sports.

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!

As a "user" of this system, I would like to offer A few words of wisdom ......

BE VERY cautious of what you wish for, As the boobie fairy will grant your wish !!

I started using this system a little over a year ago, with a totaly flat male chest, and now FILL a
38C bra !!
This system works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes there have been some drawbacks, BUT I would NOT do anything different if I could !!

Some great advice from your partner on the bra wearing, It took me over 2 years to find this out for myself.
Now I don't have any problems with just being myself, A big guy with big boobs.(no i'm not fat big)

I know that I need to update my stats page, But with the flooding that took away my income for
the year, I haven't taken the time to do it.
I have been trying to keep up with what every one has been up to, but no time to post replies

Everyone, Stay safe, and have fun,
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

rhonda jean

Thanks fairypump and Jamie 2.

A little update on this ongoing "experiment"... I appreciate Jamie 2's reassurance that this does indeed work, and my intentions are to remain committed to the Noogleberry and gradually enlarging my breasts. As fairypump points out, wearing a bra is not necessarily required, even with larger feminine breasts. I love wearing a bra, and obviously my goal is to have sufficient breast development to actually "need" to wear one, but there will be times when I just can't (certain work situations and certain functions with family and friends). It's a little odd, really, that I don't see a problem with having breasts, but adding that little feminine article somehow pushes it over the line. For those times, braless is best.

I've tried to simulate the "what if" as much as is reasonable. Appearance wise, a bra with inserts (making me a small B) is fairly unnoticable, unless I choose to wear something that accentuates them. With typical male clothing, it's nearly a non-issue. Hugging and back-patting are another matter. Again, boobs aren't the problem.

I have a pair of C-cup adhesive forms that I haven't worn in at least two years, and didn't wear many times before that. I preferred my silicone inserts and a pushup bra, finding that I could have adequate cleavage that I couldn't show when wearing the forms. I've never been comfortable wearing them without a bra, but for this experiment I wore them for short periods of time. Result... in typical male clothes, hideable. At least hideable enough that I could live with having breasts this size without it necessarily being a dead giveaway. Self conscious, yes. But there are times that I'm self conscious about length/style of my hair, the length of my nails, pierced ears, etc.. Everything outwardly feminine causes self consciousness, but those are choices I've made and choices I've lived with for a long time and will continue to. Add having breasts to the list. It's who I am and what I want, and it's not just for when I'm full-on femme. Just like the hair, nails, etc. aren't only for when I'm full-on femmme. I like the way I look with breasts. What I have to live with, as much as anything, is that there is and will continue to be a significant portion of my life that I have to hide, to one extent or another, who I really am. I'm just not going to give in to that part entirely.

So, I'm still dedicated to pumping, still hopeful, and still wishing the swelling will turn into something permanent. I'll deal with the negatives. I'll feed off the inspiring personal accounts and photos and keep a positive thought that someday I'll be the one inspiring others!

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
rhonda jean said:
Thanks fairypump and Jamie 2.

A little update on this ongoing "experiment"... I appreciate Jamie 2's reassurance that this does indeed work, and my intentions are to remain committed to the Noogleberry and gradually enlarging my breasts. As fairypump points out, wearing a bra is not necessarily required, even with larger feminine breasts. I love wearing a bra, and obviously my goal is to have sufficient breast development to actually "need" to wear one, but there will be times when I just can't (certain work situations and certain functions with family and friends). It's a little odd, really, that I don't see a problem with having breasts, but adding that little feminine article somehow pushes it over the line. For those times, braless is best.

I've tried to simulate the "what if" as much as is reasonable. Appearance wise, a bra with inserts (making me a small B) is fairly unnoticable, unless I choose to wear something that accentuates them. With typical male clothing, it's nearly a non-issue. Hugging and back-patting are another matter. Again, boobs aren't the problem.

I have a pair of C-cup adhesive forms that I haven't worn in at least two years, and didn't wear many times before that. I preferred my silicone inserts and a pushup bra, finding that I could have adequate cleavage that I couldn't show when wearing the forms. I've never been comfortable wearing them without a bra, but for this experiment I wore them for short periods of time. Result... in typical male clothes, hideable. At least hideable enough that I could live with having breasts this size without it necessarily being a dead giveaway. Self conscious, yes. But there are times that I'm self conscious about length/style of my hair, the length of my nails, pierced ears, etc.. Everything outwardly feminine causes self consciousness, but those are choices I've made and choices I've lived with for a long time and will continue to. Add having breasts to the list. It's who I am and what I want, and it's not just for when I'm full-on femme. Just like the hair, nails, etc. aren't only for when I'm full-on femmme. I like the way I look with breasts. What I have to live with, as much as anything, is that there is and will continue to be a significant portion of my life that I have to hide, to one extent or another, who I really am. I'm just not going to give in to that part entirely.

So, I'm still dedicated to pumping, still hopeful, and still wishing the swelling will turn into something permanent. I'll deal with the negatives. I'll feed off the inspiring personal accounts and photos and keep a positive thought that someday I'll be the one inspiring others!

rhonda jean,
I have some of the same issues with my immediate family, mainly my mother. But she will turn 95 soon and don't want her to have regrets about when she dressed me in dresses at four and five years old. When I go see her the only thing she says is when are you going to have a hair cut. I just shrug and tell her that I like my hair long. As for brothers and sister, if they found out would not be detrimental to me. We are not that close and don't see them but at Thanksgiving dinner. Have three sons, one came over while I was fully dressed and thought I was nuts. But then he emailed me a few days later and told me he didn't want to be part of my alternative life style. He even went so far to change his last name, when he got married (I wasn't invited!) he took the fiancee's last name. The he told my other two sons and all have been strangled from me for almost fifteen years. I am not going to change my lifestyle, it would not be any different now they know anyway.