cup help

G

gingerD

ok as said beofre i have filled the small cup in 3 days, its now day 6 and 2 pumps and the cup is full
2 new cups seem very expensive and im now confused as weather to go medium or straight to large to keep costs down
advice be great, p.s any one want to buy 2 small domes only used 6 times
ty

Rachiex

Hi GingerD

You may want to keep the small cups for a while and do a little time in the small until you fill them before you do the medium cups - it heps give more swelling and means you don't hurt yourself or have the horrible red/purple boob syndrome that comes when you try to do too much too soon!

I am selling some medium and large cups (they were too small so had to get the extra large) so let me know if you want them. If not, just email Lucy and if you explain then she may be able to do you discount (don't forget 10% forum discount!) Make sure you need 2 medium domes - if you are slim and have a narrower chest, you may not be able to get them both on at the same time straight away at first so you could start off with just one dome and then wait until you can afford the next one and by then you could be able to get them both on at the same time...

x x x x

G

gingerD

yes id be greatful for the cups how much would you require?