CUP RINGS WORTH IT OR NOT?

OLDFIDDLER

Hi all,

I have been pumping and massaging for almost two years now. First I used a cheap pump to see if it worked (which it did) and then later progressed to a Noggleberry XL vac lock system.

Originally I was a small 38B, now I am a comfortable C.

Bottom line I have to admit and say that I am impressed with the kit which it has to be said is simple, but it works so long as you are consistent with your routine.

Now to those cup rings which I tried after I had been noggling for some time. Well being a retired engineer I always look at everything from a design point of view, and my initial examination told me that they would not last long!

Yes they do give you a degree of comfort but the problem lies in the way the dome fits into the cup. Once fitted together the dome lip is far to close to the inside edge of the cup ring, and as time passes the vacuum and pressure caused the dome to pull off the lip and then you are back to the reason why you purchased them.

I think whoever designed them need to do a rethink and make the inner lip broader, or use a more durable stiffer material, after all these things are not cheap, especially if they only function well for say a few weeks which was the case with mine.

Please understand I am not running the kit down, I am just trying to give creative advice as to ways to improve it.

Regards

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Old fiddler,

I have to say that I purchased the rings for both my large and my XL airlocks and when I tried them without the rings, they not only hurt more, but they also didn't get as much suction/pull with the cups. Hope that helps AND that I'm not too late replying... I see this post was back in April.

Happy pumping with less pain and more pull!
DesiringC's