cup size

ginie

Dear NB users :)
Please help me determine the cup size. Will L-domes fit someone who is 32 inches in chest size? On the homepage it says L Domes are for those who are 36 and more in chest. I'm 32B or sometimes I wear bras 34B though they're a little bit loose on me (unless they are padded). I was thinking of L-domes because buying Ms and then having to switch to Ls would be a waste of money.. The thing is that I also started taking BO and now the cup size is changing (it is more than B but not quite C yet). I'm not sure if L domes will fit because my chest is not broad. Is there anyone here with the same measurement (32 inches chest size) and bought L-domes? Do they fit?

Also if you have experience with contoured domes - would you recommend them instead of the regular ones?

ginie

Oh thank you, that's a relief :) I think I shall order regular large domes. The contoured ones are even bigger, don't think there's room for both of them on my chest! :)

Anastasia916

ginie, I answered this on the other forum, but I started as a 32B with NB and I started with the medium domes, I used them for 2 months before needing the L's. Some people outgrow domes fast while others don't, so in my opinion buying the domes that would fit your size best to start with isn't a waste of money even if you outgrow them fast, because you just never know. And using a dome that is too big for you to start with could damage your breasts as the bigger you go the more pressure is put on them, too much pressure and you can end up with issues. Just my thoughts on this.