Cupcakes' Stats

cupcakes

I just received my noogleberry yesterday and have been noogling since then. I think I am responding well so far. My starting bust measurement is 31". Yesterday after noogling, it increased to 32". When I woke up this morning, my bust was at its normal circumference of 31". After noogling today it went to 32" again. I checked two hours later and I was at 31.5" so I kept a bit of swelling for a while. I think this is very good for a beginner. :) I am currently a 32AAA only, but I started with the medium domes and they work well for me. After I noogled yesterday I tried on my 32AA bra and it actually fit. ;D

My goal is to reach a C or D cup. I am not doing anything else for breast enhancement. I have been taking maca for a week but I am taking that to grow my butt and it hasn't done anything yet. I don't know if that is contributing to my swelling or not. I am waiting on some PM. I thought that it would assist with my breast growth but I am beginning to think that the noogleberry on its own will work just fine for me. :)

cupcakes

I did another noogling session tonight and when I took the cups off, my bust was 32.5"! I love how they look too, so full and nicely shaped. I am so glad I bought the noogleberry. I was gonna put off buying it but it was worth it! It has only been two days for me but I am sure I will grow a lot! :D

wantbigones

Hi Cupcakes!

I just got my noogleberry yesterday also....I have been pumping and I think I am already addicted to it. How long do you pump for? I try to pump for 45 minute sessions. I am soooo glad to have someone that started at the same time as me so that we can keep each other motivated! ;)

cupcakes

I think I am addicted already too! I've been pumping as much as I can. I haven't really been keeping track of my time, but probably 30 min - 1 hr. I do some shorter sessions too whenever I get a chance.

Even though my bust measurement is back to 31" in the morning, my boobs still look and feel a little bigger. I think they are more full now. :)

I got even better swelling today. I noogled for one hr and when I took the cups off I was 33"! At this rate, my swelling increases by 0.5" everyday!

cupcakes

I took my measurement this morning...it wasn't even early; it was already 11am...and my bust was 31.25"! So I am growing! I also found a couple bra size calculators that use three measurements (underbust, bust, and overbust) instead of only underbust and bust...the three measurement one is supposed to be more accurate...and it turns out that I am a 30A! I have never seen a size 30 band in stores before so maybe this is why all my bras don't fit. I am so happy! I am not a AAA like I thought haha. And this means I am already two cup sizes closer to my goal. :D

Shygurl1

Go girl! :)

I'm now trying to keep up pumping 45min-1 hr per session, 3 times a day. Might go for 4 if possible. You're doing a good job, keep it up. I dont think I get enough protein, which is why I don't quite fill up the smalls still (been about 2 weeks). So if your progress happens to slow, try to get in some protein or nutrition shakes!

Good luck! ;)

cupcakes

Thanks shygurl1 for the encouragement! I heard protein drinks help so I'll try those if I stall. :)

I am getting close to filling the medium domes already! I will need to get some larges pretty soon...though I'm not sure both will fit on my chest because the mediums barely fit!

cupcakes

So today I noogled about an hour to an hour and a half. I didn't noogle after 1pm. Now it's midnight and my bust measurement is 32"! Yay!!! Now according to the bra calculator I use I am a 32AA. That doesn't make sense, haha. I must have done something wrong before. Maybe I really was a 32AAA...but anyway, I am an inch bigger!!! ;D

M

morninghello

Congrats on holding onto your swelling for so long!

I think bra size calculators are mostly useless. This is the only method that actually is correct for me (http://www.herroom.com/measure-bra-size-with-implants,904,30.html).

Happy pumping to you :)

cupcakes

According to that one, I am a 32B. :) I'm pretty sure that's not true, hehe. Yea bra calculators are confusing cuz they all seem to use different methods of calculating. I seem to fill out both my 32AA and 32A bras now so who knows. I guess the important thing is just the increase in inches. :D

cupcakes

I guess the 0.25" increase I saw was just because I was going to start my period. I got my period yesterday and I was back to 31". But I also got some robust cream and massaged it on my boobs and butt. This morning I was at 31.5" so the cream really works! It didn't do anything for my butt though, but its only been a day so I'll give it some time. :)

blue_sardine

Hey Morninghello - that bra calculator is great!

Hi Cupcakes,

sounds like you're doing great so far! I just got my noogle yesterday, so I'll be following you (I'm following as many people with similar starting measurements to me as possible) for inspiration! Good luck, and keep us updated :) I'll be doing a picture/stats update after a month of noogling. Fingers crossed...

cupcakes

Something weird has happened. I feel even flatter than usual and my measurement confirms it. I am more like 30.5" now. How can I shrink? I was doing so well at the beginning. :( I've been noogling for an hour a day. Maybe I need to do it multiple times a day like I did at the beginning. I still get some swelling...about 32" and it lasts for a little bit...but after all the swelling goes away I am flat as a board. :( I have decided to add protein shakes for my regimen to see if it helps.

The only things I started doing differently is that I started a spin class and I stopped taking maca since it seemed like I started to gain weight all over, not just in my butt like I wanted. Maybe my body decided to burn all my fat from my boobs since I lost a couple pounds. I weigh a little less than this usually, but I think my boobs were still 31". I have plenty of fat in my stomach, why would it go for my boobs?! Maybe I need some hormone balancing so I lose fat from the right places. I am still waiting on my PM, I hope it gets here soon! The robust cream doesn't seem to do anything for me anymore. It was just the first day I tried it that it worked. :'(

Shygurl1

Sorry to hear, cupcake. :( You sound like me when I was still doing Pm and Ro-bust cream. It helped for a while, but then...bam! My progress just stopped and began to reverse! It really sucked, and I wasted more time with regular herbs before going back to PM. They just don't work for me anymore, my body was like, 'What? This again? ::) ' Lol! IDK if you'll go down the same path as me or not, but the hair shedding also played a factor in me discontinuing herbs. I hope you're 1 of the people who keeps responding once you start the PM. :-*

Keep your head up!

cupcakes

Ah so maybe the robust cream is the culprit. Thanks for the helpful response. I'll stop using it and see if that helps. I'm so sad that I wasted money on herbs that don't work for me! I almost forgot, I just got some vitex today. That one seems to help a lot of people, I hope it helps me too. So I guess the PM probably won't help then. Grrr. :mad: Is that usually the case? That if it doesn't help you topically it won't help you if you take it internally either? Haha I hope it never gets here so that I can get a refund. :)

lisads

hi cupcakes,

sorry to hear about the loss in swelling, i'm experiencing the same cos' i lost some weight too, but i couldn't help but give you my two sense. i'm not sure what your goal is with spin class, but i did spin class every week 3-5x for 1.5 months and lost my butt, my legs got skinnier but my gut still remained! i was really mad about that so i stopped spinning and now do zusanas workouts. :-X oh and about vitex.., i bought vitex then found on nbe forum that it can cancel out your birth control so gnc refunded it for me... hope this helps

-lisasds

cupcakes

Thanks for the input. I hope spin class doesn't have the same effect on me. I want to build up my butt and lose the fat around my waist! I looked up zuzana workouts and they look really good for toning your abs and butt. I think I will try those too. :) I'm not on birth control so I guess the vitex won't harm me. I am not using the robust cream anymore so I should get back to growing soon.

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi cupcakes,
You should try mediterranean olive oil :)
I've tried it the last 2 days &my boobs feel fuller &i'm keeping my swelling longer which
is a good sign
Goodluck
xxkeeleyketxx

cupcakes

Thanks for the suggestion! I was actually using olive oil for a little while before I got my noogleberry and it did make my boobs fuller. After I started noogling, I thought massaging wouldn't do anything anymore so I stopped. Hmmm, Maybe that's what was helping me before. I'll try it again. :D

I seem to be growing again since I stopped using Robust. Now my morning measurement is 31.5". :) I guess this means PM is not for me. I still have not gotten my PM pills. If they don't get here in two days, I can get a refund. :)

xxkeeleyketxx

Yes i been waiting over 2weeks for my PM pills..they said 2weeks so i'll leave it a a couple more days & if they r not here i will complain..
I've heard so many great things about PM,i cannot wait to start!
Goodluck ;D ;D