Day 1 of Noogling ;)

Ferrari_Girl

Hello-I'm Tiffany. A little about me. I'm 25 years old and have two children that I breastfed. I'm 5 foot and 114 pounds but currently trying to lose just a few so my clothes aren't so tight! (Moved to the UK from California and have been stuffing myself mad with the chocolate and bread!!) I don't really know what size bra I am as I usually just grab a 32A off the shelf (when I can find them-stores just don't give a hoot about the very small breasted!) and call it a day. It can be very disheartening to wear a 34A and see gaps
:( I am giving NB a chance before I say screw it and turn to the knife. Not something I really would want to do but...there is a possibility.

Just used the system today (M domes no pads though :( Going to buy some as it really is irritating my ribs) Didn't want to overdo the pressure not that I could as I DO NOT have a high threshold for pain! I'm a bit of a weakling like that ;D

This was after using the system on and off throughout the day. Never more than an hour at a time. (My kids are home for the summer holiday and basically near me at all times. Don't need them going to school telling their teacher about what is attached to my "boogas" as they call them...!!!)

I see a bit of difference-not huge but a little lift and fullness.
PS Hope the photos load...still VERY new at this. Never been on a forum!!

Attachments

• Before NB.JPG
    Before NB.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 348
  • After NB.JPG
    After NB.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 351

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Hi Ferrari Girl, welcome on forum!:)
What a lovely shape to your breast! They don't look like they fed any child;) wish u good luck and my personal advice: get some padding, I can't do without the soft rings. It's not just the pain on the ribs but I realized I get much better swelling with them and can pump more. It may be just me, but may work for someone else to:) happy noogling!:) x

midbackn2013

Welcome! I've seen many first timers that didn't swell at all. If you're already swelling, maybe you'll be a fast responder. Especially since you've breast fed!

Matt B

Hey Ferarri Girl, I'm going to tell you the same thing I told SiSi-Don't you even think about letting a doctor do a hack job on those beauties.And,stop worrying about losing weight,you look great. If you eat right,get enough rest and drink plenty of water,your "Boogas" are going to boogie to a nice B or B+ in no time at all.They really look great now so be patient and happy noogling.

PS I'm glad you found us before some titty hack found you!!

TTYS, Matt, ;)

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Hi Tiffany.. welcome to the board :)

I think u got an good result for your first time noogling, just give it some time and do it regularly.

I think you will succeed, have fun with it :)

universallove

welcome to the forum, i think you look great and its amazing that you would consider surgery! Does everyone here agree with me? you dont look like an A cup to me, you look like a B cup and im surprised you find it hard to fill A cup bras. Maybe US bras are bigger than australian ones? i look a bit smaller, or less full than you but fit 32B bras, I can fit a 34 A as well, and not loosely. im surprised at what size some people fit, as often times from pics they look a different size. I think you have a beautiful shape, and yes it doesnt look like you breast fed at all! My breasts look much more empty looking and ive never had a child! it seems weight loss can have just as much effects on breasts as breast feeding can! Im starting to think that hormones play a huge part as well. Hope you love what you have more, cause honestly you have great breasts, and they are on the smaller side but definately not tiny! Im sure you will have success will NB but as you can probably see from others journeys on this forum, you might need to have some patience and be willing to commit to it

Ferrari_Girl

Thanks to everyone!! It is really nice to hear compliments from others. I'm a strong believer we are our own harshest critic. I just purchased the padding and the valve. Not really sure what the valve does but I think you can pump up, then detach the part that you squeeze and it keeps the pressure??? Ehhh...we'll see. I had contacted a few plastic surgeons and gotten quotes but my husband and I (he's military so we've moved from the UK to the states back to the UK!) really want to purchase a house before he retires and have a nice down payment. I would feel really selfish if I took $6000 of it toward me. I also don't want my daughters to grow up and maybe have smaller breasts and say, "Well Mom got her breasts done because they were too small. Maybe ours are too small too and we need plastic surgery" I would feel so guilty and a huge hyprocrite!

It would be nice to do it naturally and just gain what I lost due to breastfeeding. I love my children but man did pregnancy do a number on the girls!!! I never cared too much about my breasts until after I stopped breastfeeding and they lost major volume. I was never large but easily fit in a B cup. I read when you breastfeed you can actually lose breast tissue!! I was horrified. It's been 6 years of trying to decide what to do...surgery, pumping, just leave it alone??? But last week my mom and younger sister visited and my sister said my mom told her she hoped when my sister was older she'd have larger breasts than me. I was kind of mortified!!! Like, are my small boobs a regular topic during dinner conversation or something?? My mom took me aside later and said she never said it like that. (My mom has massive D cup breast..of course!) She meant she had hoped when my sister developed, she would be between my size and my moms. Still...geez. Doesn't make a person feel great about themselves!

PS Not trying to lose massive amount of weight :) I had thyroid surgery this year and a few years ago I was a little underweight (HYPERthyroid-too fast of a thyroid) and since the surgery (had entire thyroid removed in Jan) I am now HYPOthyroid (slow thyroid) and I should be careful what I eat as I've gained about 20 pounds since starting thyroid medicine 4 years ago. I have definitely not been careful!! Been drinking tons of water and added some protein and less fat. It has helped slowly take some of the extra weight off.

midbackn2013

My mom has made fun of my boobs before. Actually, she does it a lot. She'll throw a compliment in there every once in a while though. I know she doesn't mean harm by it because she's a jokester, but I don't think she realizes how much her comments have effect on me. She has huge DDD's and boobs have been a topic we've joked about for years. Lol

Matt B

Hi TBF, You aren't the only girl here who has had the problem of parents making remarks.You need to tell your mom in a nice way that it really bothers you and would she please stop it. Jokester or not,she knows how it makes you feel if she can read your face.

Enough is enough Hon. Matt, ;)

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
God thanks, my parents dont say any words but I have that problem with the men's, thats also enough for me :(

Tired , you should talk with your mom, explain to her that her joking style gives just a lot of sadness to you, thats not ok.

lexuswoman

Hey Ferrari Girl,

Looks like you're on the right track, that's good swelling for your first time. Since you've been pregnant/breastfed and you mom is a large D cup, you should have good luck. I've read where when doing natural breast enlargement, look at the women in your gene pool, if you in a family of "A" cups, don't expect to be a "D", but since you mom is large and I assume your sister is too, the nb should be just what the doctor ordered.

And, please really think it over before deciding to have surgery. I was strongly considering breast implants too, and about 8 years ago, I had it all set, I'd found a surgeon, and at the last minute, I chickened out of my consultation. I had read stories of women, perfectly healthy women getting saline implants and suddenly being stricken with all sorts of mysterious illnesses---lupus, fibromyalgia, autoimmune disorders, hair loss, chronic fatigue, weight gain, depression. I started thinking, do I really want to take this chance? My now ex-husband was willing to shell out the 6 grand for them, but I thought, if these things make me sick, I'm never gonna hear the end of it. Also, another fear was that I'd end up with them either too big or too small and not be satisfied with them. And, surgery is surgery, no matter what and there are risks when you go under anesthesia.

Just give the nb some time, natural breast enlargement is a slow process, it doesnt' happen over night, but its worth it. I've been doing my program for almost 8 months now, the Breast Enlargement WIthout Surgery video (www.breastenlargementvideo.com) as well as nightly massage for 360 inward rotations with cocoa butter lotion and a few drops of Greenbush's enhancement blend liquid (fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam) and I've gone from a 34C to a 34D.

I'm glad I didn't have surgery! Best of luck to you and btw, I love your screen name too!

Lexus ;)

Ferrari_Girl

My mom would never say anything to intentionally hurt my feelings...but of course sometimes a person's best intentions go awry! My mom is actually my 'aunt' (My biological moms half sister-My brother and I were adopted at a young age) My biological mother has larger breasts than me. Not sure-I don't talk to her anymore and she wore baggy shirts last I saw her. I would assume she's a C cup if I had to guess. Tired of being flat-Sorry about all that! Love my mom as I'm sure you do but sometimes "if you've nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all' hey...didn't our parents teach us that?!?!?

Lexus woman: My last name is Ferrari...half the reason I married my husband! (Kidding!!)

midbackn2013

No Problem. I do love my mom as well but like you said " if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all". My mom is more like a big sister. We've even gotten into fights before. LOL! Not fist fights of course, more like rough housing. I love your last name btw!!!