delete

James

Congratulations! So that means you did a second session in the same day. Also I can't emphasise massage enough. Go jogging braless so the breasts will bounce. Massage your breasts often whenever you get a chance. Do jumping jacks braless etc. Looking great! :D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm so happy for you! Pumping is all about patience and finding that magical bit seems to trigger a change. Now, savour the victory and use it to continue pumping with confidence and belief that things are changing even when you can't see them.

Well done, you can do this!

DJ

Wow! They are amazing. Look at them!! I think your boobs are going to look fantastic. To me your breast shape looks great anyway and with that extra ooomph the NB will give, well, HAS given you - whoooo hooo! Beautiful xx

Kristin00

Wow they DO look awesome! Great swelling! Thanks for sharing! It's good motivation!

raiel_81- the 7:2 method is where you pump and hold suction for 7 minutes and then release for 2 minutes (and usually massage) then pump and hold for another 7 minutes...and so on. The idea is that you are allowing blood flow to return to the breasts during those 2 minutes that you release and massage. I had seen a study someone posted on here at one time about how rotations of 7 minutes with suction and 2 minutes off caused tissue regeneration (I think maybe in burn victims if I remember). So I think the method is based off that concept.

NadiOne

YAY! I'm Very happy for you and I look forward to seeing your continual progress. Settle in for a long ride ;)