Dense breasts & Noogleberry & NBE methods

Dyanne

Hi I'm a new noogler just started on Monday. I noogle & use PM serum. I just got the results from my first mamogram & was told I have dense fibrous breast tissue. Just curious if anyone else has dense breast tissue and your results with NB. Also are you using any other supplements? I just started to worry when I read that people with dense breast tissue have higher rate for cancer. I hope its okay
for me to noogle & use PM serum. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

amelie

Hi, I have dense breast tissue too, I´m only using NB at the moment but I´ve tried herbs and some supplements like EPO and spirulina. It seems with dense breasts your noogling progress can be a bit slower because there isn´t much noticeable swelling, but the results you do get are more likely to be permanent. At leasts that´s what fellow nooglers and nbe-ers have told me.

I´ve been noogling on and off for about a year, the last few months I´ve been more consistent about it and I´m seeing changes in shape and fulness, though of course I´d like to have more in size because that´s what happens when you start with this - boobie greed takes over, lol! But anyway, only after months am I having swelling, and it never lasts very long, so I think that has to do with the dense tissue (I do try to drink a lot of water). But as you may know, swelling is just a nice plus, it isn´t necesary for your boobs to grow.

As for the higher cancer rate, I think it has more to do with your family, like if your mother or aunt has had breastcancer you should take extra care about that. I´m not too sure about those women who opt to have their breasts removed just in case, it seems many do that in the US nowadays but there are mixed opinions about it. I wouldn´t do it, anyway.