Destination D Cup :)

CookiesnMilk

Hello everyone! I didn't really see an introduction thread or anything so I'm kind of starting my post here.
I am a C cup but have severe insecurity issues and would love myself so much more if I had Ds or even DD.
I started my journey with Natural breast enhancement a couple months ago.
The first thing I bought was Breast Actives- what a joke. Tons of research later, I basically got smarter about looking for website claims, finding real reviews, real pictures etc. breast actives is a no no ladies.
Then I bought triactol. Expensive. .. Now its called miroverve in the united states. Even though the website said it is best for small sagging breasts, I bought it anyway looking for a size increase. I know it hasn't been long enough to give it a true chance, but no size increase.

I'm very athletic in lifestyle, I'm an exotic dancer, I ride horses and compete, and I am a distance runner.
I love the fact that my boobs are very round and I get great cleavage. With a good bra on they look HUGE but I want them to look big without a bra. I want to be considered busty without a doubt, you know? There is so much pressure today to, for women, in society... I hate it..I won't get into that. I over think and drive myself crazy.

Anyway I need to buy a measuring tape to get my exact measurments. I think this should be my first step right? I know that my bra size is a 34C and I am quite sure that this is correct because they fit and i was measured at VS that way.
I am 5'9" and 145 pounds. Although I'm long and toned/lean, I'm built athletically and I have broad shoulders and wide hips. I think bigger boobs would look totally smoking on my frame.

Questions.
1.Do you think that overtime with dedication and massage and drinking water and noogleberry that I can obtain a D or DD?
2. I'm excited even by the fact that with NB, apparently, unlike other pills/creams (mostly scams), that you can see instant reward, i.e. -swelling.
so my question Actually is: Could I get a swelling of say up to a cup size and make it last all day? That would be so cool! Great confidence booster that I need, because I'm saving up for rhinoplasty to.
3. I love my nipples, but only when they are hard. In fact I hate them when they are soft because I think that then my boobs look smaller and more cone shaped because of the soft nipple. But as I said, its important to note that I have great nipples when they are hard..and they are easy to get hard because they are sensitive. What should I do with my nipples when I have these domes on? I have been reading that some of you tape them.
4. Whats the basic difference between the large cup and the countoured large?
5. i'm waiting on a reply from the support staff as well, to help me know what size to get, but generally it sounds like someone with a C Cup would probably go with a large?

I think this is all the questions for now.
After I get the noogleberry and start using it of course I will keep posted on results.
For a somewhat boob pic, see my avatar that is with a basic bra on, I do have nice cleavage, I just want boobs. bigger boobs. =)

You all seem so nice!!! excited. :)

lexuswoman

Hey there!

Welcome to the noogle family! I know how you feel, I started off as a 34C and am now a 34D (measuring about 38 inches around the nipple, 29 inches under). I'm 5 ft 7 in, weigh about 130 and am very athletic too and felt I would be more proportionate with D's or DD's. And, I too can put on a good bra and look huge!

I actually began my program and grew an inch without noogling or supplements. I used the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video (www.breastenlargementvideo.com) and listened to it every night for 16 weeks. I started on Jan 30th and by late April I had grown an inch. But, I have to say, even though I was measured as a 34D at VS around July 4th, I dont' feel that big when the bra comes off. I also do 360 inward massage rotations every night and haven't missed a night since early Feb. Its a lot of work, but worth it. I just ordered my noogleberry and am waiting for it to arrive.

So, your questions:

1. I don't see why not! Most people noogle several hours a day almost everyday, but some have gotten good results and maintained them by only pumping once a day for an hour. You want to be careful not to overpump, damage the tissue and make things smaller :mad:. Since you are a 34C to start out with, you should have good results since you already have sufficient breast tissue.

2. I don't know about that, everybody's different. Some get awesome swelling and some get hardly anything. Some put on a bra afterward to keep the swelling, some swear by not wearing one. That's kinda trial and error.

3. We're opposites on this one. I hate it when my nipples get hard, its like my boobs compress and look smaller. Some people do use tape on them, but this actually might help with keeping the nipples the way you want them.

4. The countoured larges are for a chest size of 34 inches and a cup size of B,C, or D. If you lay them flat on a table and look at them, you'll see they're not just totally flat on the bottoms, there's a curve to them. They supposed to fit those with narrow chests better, fit the chest wall more naturally, are deeper than the regular larges, and are also a bridge between the regular larges and the Extra Larges.

And, don't ever feel insecure, you are very beautiful. And, don't waste your money with all those breast enhancement pills, if you do end up wanting to take herbs, Greenbush.net is a great place. They have several different breast enlargment supplement packages and a lot of people have had real results using them. Also, their customer service is second to none. Joel is very helpful, answers questions quickly and they ship really fast too.

So, I hope all this has helped. Good luck in your decision and let us know when you order! HEre's to D cups! :D

Lex' ;)

CookiesnMilk

I measured only 35 inches around the nipple, and under was like 32 inches. so confused.. i fall into the large cup frame i think as far as noogling goes, do i need the contoured ones, it sounds like I don't..
I feel extra small today, cant wait for noogling

thanks, lexuswoman :)

Matt B

Hi Cookies, you are in the right place to do what you want.
I see Lexus W.answered your questions. I 'm going to say though I think you should go with the contoured large cups.The base is the same size as the Xtra larges but they are deeper and fit the chest better.Your avatar tells me you have some nice girls already and I think you would fill up the larges quick.
And I agree with Lexus,you look great so stop worrying!! ;)

Again,great to have ya here and keep us posted! ;)

Matt, ;D

CookiesnMilk

Thanks so much Matt!
I'm needing / wanting to order that like now, but im so stuck on whether or not to get the countoured larges or just regular large. I don't have a narrow ribcage or chest whatever I think its kind of wide but thten again I do wear a 34" bra. IDK. I did email the support staff but no reply yet.. This I see may be all kind of confusing until I'm actually using it and figure it out.. I appreciate the help.

Matt B

Hey Cookies, the regular large base is 13cm-the CL's base is 14cm.From your description of yourself and the avatar mini boob pic LOL
The CL's are what you need. I have the CL's and they're perfect for me. If you are still confused convert cm to inches.Multiply .39x14=5.46 inches. Or .39x13=5.07 inches.the CL's are also deeper and like I said,from your avatar you need the deeper cups. :eek:

You'll be fine, Matt ;)

WannaBeD

I just started noogling on Monday. I wear a 36B bra from VS and I, too, can have some good cleavage with that. Especially with a cami lol. I bought the contoured larges, and they fit perfectly. I feel like I would have filled the larges way too soon, so CLs were the way to go for me. I agree with Matt on the CLs based on my experience.

Matt B

Hey Cookies,I have the soft rings,and they are almost too soft. Depending on how hard you pump,they get out of shape real quick,and the lotion you use can deteriorate them. So,its up to you.I went back to using camper tape.

I posted a thread on camper tape,you might want to check it out.

Matt, ;)

CookiesnMilk

Oh no, I ended up ordering the CL's, I figured based on my measurments that was the size I should get.
I'm a little confused by all the extra products, one thing said something about being able to pump both breasts at the same time, so with the regular system you just pump one at a time then because you clip off the other?

Matt B

Hey Cookies,you can pump both at the same time.If you have trouble getting them hooked up,you can do one at a time.
If you get a chance,using the noogleberry or go to u-tube and find it. Flatty Natty made a nice flick about using the NB.And,her results were great as well. ;D

Matt, ;)

CookiesnMilk

OK Thanks.

Well, at this point just eagerly awaiting its arrival. im happy with my breasts now, I really am.. I just want them bigger, booby greed. I hope this works.

CookiesnMilk

Ive begun noogling, and I have so many questions. this will be my third session shortly, and it does make a little more sense each time..

1. farting /suction noises, mean what exactly, overpumping? or just re-situate??
2. I've mostly had to do one cup at a time, which sucks, though last night for about 20 minutes I was able to pump both at the same time, which was exciting and slightly less time consuming. tips?
3. The base of the cup, the actual circumfrence, how do you know if it is too tight? It's a tight fit by the time I get all my boob in there and I also have muscular pecs or whatever so it kinda pushes on those, know what I mean? (the muscle that supports the boobs??)) Of course, I have I'd say plenty of room as far as filling my cups goes.
4. I pretty much figured you out you have to use ALOT of lotion for proper suction, yes? Messy.
5. I'm only swelling up to 1 to 2 inches after each session, which hasnt exceeded 45 min i started gentle. Is this normal to expect?
6. Bought some camper tape, this needs to be adhesive on both sides, correct? Didn't use it yet

midbackn2013

1. Re-situate
2. Maybe pumping while bending over?
3. I'm not too sure
4. I don't use a whole lot but it's not a little either. I mix a little oil in with my lotion for better suction. So for each boob, I use about 1 TBS of lotion and 1 tsp of a light oil. (I use jojoba but olive is good too)
5. It sounds pretty normal. A lot of girls don't get any swelling at all so I'd say you're doing great.
6. N/A

I hope someone else comes to further answer your questions. I tried.

CookiesnMilk

This is getting easier and easier!!! I have both on right now with absolutly no problem!!! My boobs are filling these up pretty quick but I bet I still have some more time with the CLs. Sorry I had to post again, I'm just so excited I have them both on and its working.
I think getting the hang of placement, and how to sit when your placing them, etc etc just takes time to figure out.

one more question, I know of the different techniques, but it IS OK to pump till I feel good pressure (but not pain) and hold it for up to how long....?

Im sorry for all the posts...

CookiesnMilk

tired of being flat-

thanks for your quick response and support!! The oil is a really good idea, I think I'll add that in addition to my lotion. I'm also going to get in touch with Matt about camper tape and see how thats going for him.

midbackn2013

CookiesnMilk said:
one more question, I know of the different techniques, but it IS OK to pump till I feel good pressure (but not pain) and hold it for up to how long....?

I wondered the same thing! As long as you monitor you breast and make sure you're not getting any red bumps or blisters, I believe it's okay. You just have to be careful is all. :)

And no problem. Anytime.

lexuswoman

Hey TBF,

I'm having some trouble getting my nb to work. This is my second try and I'm using the new contoured extra larges. My boobs feel great in them, but for some reason, I can't get them to seal up. I've tried cocoa butter cream, cocoa butter lotion, olive oil, bio oil, soft rings, no lotion, camper tape and I can't get them to stay on. And, I'm only doing one at a time. I'm certainly not skinny, but its like I get these horrible farting noises under my armpit and once I've moved my arms after pumping the cup farts off like and sounds like a whooppe cushion. I've emailed Lucy and am waiting for her to get back with me. I do have a pair of CL's that I"m waiting to arrive so maybe I'll have more luck with those. Its like the round base doesn't work with the way my chest is built. I'm a small 34D, and have been so eager to noogle, but I just can't for the life of me get it to work. I'm not giving up, but my last thing to try is double sided carpet tape, maybe if the cups can adhere to my skin, then they'll pump up better. I'll have to do it without lotion, but if i can get it to work, that's all I care about. I've used brava domes before and they're oval shaped and have a big squishy adhesive silicone rim that sits on your skin so they stick when you pump them up. I could put on brava domes in the dark! If you have any ideas, I'm all ears!

Lex' ;)

midbackn2013

Hola! I think you'll have better luck with maybe pumping with the CLs and then switching to the CXLs. In the mean time though, have you tried flatty natty's idea of tying the domes closer together? That might work too.

@Cookies Sorry for posting on your thread. :\