Destination D Cup :)

CookiesnMilk

it's Ok..

Lex, read your post I think maybe CL's would be good for you I am a full 34C and using CLs...though you are a D cup so maybe you'd move to XL fast

CookiesnMilk

You don't think that taking midol would affect swelling you get from noogling do you? just started my period and am in a lot of pain but I know midol rreduces bloating and water retention, though its not water weight that causes the boobs to swell from noogling anyway, so it should be fine yea?

lexuswoman

I don't think it would hurt anything. What about Tylenol or Advil? Do either of those work as well for you as Midol? I've never taken Midol, so I don't know. I consider myself very, very fortunate on the PMS thing - I've never gotten the typical PMS symptoms: bloating/water weight gain, irritiability, cramps, etc. The only thing I might get is a headache the day before my period, but that's pretty much it. The only thing I can credit it to is that I've worked out avidly since I was a teenager and maybe that has helped keep things in check. And you're right, I don't think its water that causes the boobs to swell from noogling. My guess would be that's its from the boobs filling up with blood.

Lex'

Matt B

Hey Cookies,I don't think it will affect anything.Besides,If I had a choice between being doubled over in pain,and 35-40 minutes of temporary titties it wouldn't be the titties!!

C'mon,you're smarter than that.

Matt, ;)

CookiesnMilk

OK everyone so I"m a little discouraged.
Life is crashing down on me, lots of things at once, which I wont get into (such as my bf freaking leaving me out of the blueee)

buuut
I have noogled everyday, and im not seeing results everday. I think the only realson I saw any swelling before was due to my period. My boobs are back to starting size. I've been doing on avergae twice a day 45 min each, some days less, some days ill have a full hour session.

dont know, discouraged. I want those D's. :( Nothing is working out for me, at the moment.

sad face, but theres worse problems in the world so I'll quit pouting, though if anyone has any insight to throw my way... 8)

James

Have you read Belle's thread? I think she has the right idea, lubricate well with oil, long hours, low pressure.
I know time may be hard to come by, but I think 45 min just doesn't cut it.

Sorry about your bf, but it is much better to break up than stay in a relationship that isn't working. This will eventually lead you to a better bf, patience.

CookiesnMilk

alright ill look at her thread, do you know where its at?
does she do that twice a day

Thanks so much, about to try an hour session.