Diane's starting stats

didi1959

Hi,

I'm Diane. Just ordered my medium size Noogleberry as well as the cup rings. Very eager for Mr. Postman to deliver.

Here are my starting stats:

Underneath: 31.5"
Over nipples: 35.5"
Bra Size: I wear a 34 A and depending on the style of the bra, can sometimes almost fill a 34 B
Height: 5' 7"
Size: 8
Weight: ~145 (fluctuates between 142 to 148)
Children: 4 (had them between age 19 to 25)
Breastfeeding: Short period (1 month) with first child

These pics are where I'm starting from!
Link to my front pic: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2395.0;attach=2894;image
Link to my side pic: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2395.0;attach=2896;image

My Goal: Aiming for a 34 C. I'm getting married to the love of my life on July 9th, 2011. Just bought an exquisite strapless wedding dress with lace-up back (gives me space for boobs). It presently fits me but sure would love to show much fuller boobs and great cleavage next July....

Diane

Hi Diane,

Welcome to the forum firstly! Secondly, I am sure the noogleberry os goimg to work well for you. You have a nice shape to your breasts and seem to have a fair bit of tissue already which can only be a help!
Good luck. Remember to keep us posted once you get your NB

;D

SueB5

Hi Diane
Welcome to noogleberry. I can remember waiting for them to arrive. I started with mixed feelings but desperate for hope. But I have grown more enthusiastic with every day (6 weeks now). I hope you have a postive experience too. Happy noogling! Sue

LAWMANN2004

Hi!!!
I too am a new member, but welcome to the family!!
It is a wonderfull journey we start now, The quest
for bigger boobies.
This is a long SLOW journey we are on, It will take time,
so be patient.
Jamie2

Questing

That's just wonderful, congratulations on your upcoming marriage, and I wish you success with your journey of breast-related awesomeness.

didi1959

Mr. Postman rang my doorbell today but did not bring me bills. Instead, he had a box for me. Was I ever glad to see him.....

Once the household was quiet, opened the box and started. Got perfect suction on both breasts immediately and am now noogling. It's almost incredible to see how much my boobs fill the medium size cups already. Nipples only a half inch from touching the fill.

Sending measurements within minutes.

didi1959

Goodness Gracious....

I covered my boobs with my Body Butter, perfect suction on both breasts. On my first try, I have a 3/4 inch swelling after only 20 minutes of Noogling! Nipples & aureolas were quite large while in cups but returned to normal after removing cups. No stretch marks at all on breasts.

It's bedtime for me. Will see if the swelling lasts until the morning. Sure can't wait to get back from work tomorrow evening for more Noogling.

Diane

jnorton22002

Hi didi, I'm sooooo very happy for you. Maybe you should order the larges now or maybe even the ex larges now HeHe

No really great for you I'm very glad your noogles came. Please do post often and maybe a photo pic here and there. Hugs young lady Mama J :-* :-*

didi1959

Thank you Mama J.

Funny how great minds think alike... The way I already, just starting, almost fill the medium cups, I was also thinking that I should order the larges right away. Will wait a wee bit and see what the larges give me before going for the ex larges.

All is now calm and quiet in the household (hubby's napping, son is sleeping and dogs are snoring).... My time for noogling ;) Will be posting update.

Hugs (from a 50 years young lady :D)
Didi

Although you don't want to rush things Didi I think should should definately order those larges. Just in case. I mean, it's not like your not going to need them some day anyway so you may as well have them there waiting. Who knows they might be good for you already. You will love the look of them when you receive them. So much more 'boobie shaped'. Good luck and like Mama J said. keep us posted :-*

didi1959

Hello Ladies,

Have had some family issues. The youngest of my 4 kids, my 25 year-old daughter came back home to Mommy for a few days during a partial split from boyfriend. This kept me away from private computer sessions whether to view or post on the forum.

I still found some privacy to noogle every day. There is noticable difference in the firmness and roundness of my boobs but have not really gained much volume. The reason seems clear to me... I have, over the last few days, been filling the medium cups with only 15 minutes of pumping, therefore, I believe I've outgrown the medium cups. Have just ordered the large cups. Will continue pumping to maintain firmness and will post further progress once the large cups arrive.

Hugs,
Didi

didi1959

Awaiting delivery of the large cups any day now. Kept on pumping daily with medium cups filling them almost immediately but keeping the breast tissue active.

Starting stat of October 1st was of 35.5 inches over nipple. After swelling has fully gone down, I now have 36.5 inches over nipple. Haven't yet changed bra size (from 34 A) but will do so (to 34 B) since the 1 inch growth of my boobs is clearly visible.

Can't wait to start with the large cups and get more fullness on the top and will send update soon.

Hugs,
Didi

didi1959

Large cups came yesterday. Couldn't wait for Hubby to go for his after-dinner nap (I haven't yet told him) to try them.

It almost felt like I was fighting a war with the cups. I could barely manage to keep 1 cup on, therefore pumped only 1 breast at a time and kept on having the very audible farting noises. This made me very uncomfortable since my (still living with us) 27 year old son was awake and watching TV in a room nearby. Lost the battle with a very sore chest and no swelling :'(.

Tonight, I first started with the medium cups to get some boob swelling and hoped I would have more success in keeping the large cups on. Lost the battle again running out of hands to hold everything in place :(.

Will try once more tomorrow evening and see what happens.

I agree with Joni Diane. You have just got to keep on going. It took me 2 days to get those buggers to stay on, farting off every minute or so. Just keep on, you will get it!

didi1959

Thank you Mama J & flatty_natty for your encouragement and support. Very appreciated.

I am convinced that the Noogleberry System works with already a 1 inch growth within only a few weeks and have the definite intention to keep on going. Just have to get both men (Hubby & my son) out of the house, at the same time, for a few hours so I can find the solution to getting the cups to stay on.

Will keep you updated.