Diane's starting stats

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!
As has been posted elsewhere on the forum,
I used an old bra that was 2 sizes to big, cut
holes in the cups for the tubes to come thru.
It works like a third hand to hold all in place.
What works for me, might not work for all.
Go slow and take your time, you will find a way
that works for you.
The boobie fairy is on the loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

didi1959

Many thanks, Jamie2, for the wonderful suggestion. :)

Have always been very small breasted, therefore, don't have any old bras which are too big for me. Will get one 2 cups too big at a cheap cost to cut holes in the cups to let the tubes through. I really feel I only need a third hand to hold all in place and this solution could most probably solve my problem.

Updates to come.

Hugs,
Didi

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check at some thrift shops, as they usually have some
for just a few $$$
No need to buy a new one just to ruin it for one thing.
Stay safe and have fun.
The boobie fairy is on her way to see you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

didi1959

Thanks Jamie2. Will check out the thrift shops in my area (there are quite a few) over the weekend.

Noogled, 1 boob at once, this evening and managed a half-inch of swelling over nipples, however, very happy to see much more fullness on top of breasts.

The boobie fairy is out there and will come my way soon.

Hugs,
Didi

didi1959

I do believe I'm the happiest woman on earth right now!

Ever since my large domes arrived, I have been fighting a war and losing battle after battle, experiencing difficulty in keeping both domes on. Tonight, I won!!! Noogled each boob separately and once I had gotten a decent swelling on both boobs, the large domes stuck to me like glue. Woohooo!

Here's a pic of my results.

Hugs,
Didi

Attachments

• 20101202_17.jpg
    20101202_17.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 12

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!!!!
Looks like a congratulations is in order here.
Did the old bra trick help??
It looks like you will soon need to go shopping
for some bigger bras.
Stay safe, and have fun!
The boobie fairy will be comming around soon !!!!!!
Jamie2

didi1959

Thanks for the congrats Jamie2!

The old bra trick sure worked. Didn't want to feel like I was fighting another battle so I inserted both domes & attached the tubes, clamped the right boob tube and noogled the left boob. Once I had gotten decent swelling on the left (10 minutes), I clamped the left tube and unclamped the right tube. Noogled the right boob to same swelling as the left boob (10 minutes) and then unclamped the left tube. The bra kept both domes in place and I was able to continue for the next half-hour without any farting sound whatsoever. Forever thankful for the "magical third hand trick".

Do believe I will have to go shopping for larger cup bra very soon. Kept all of last night's swelling throughout all of today and my bra was not comfy at all...

The household males have gone to bed so I'm off to this evening's noogling session. ;)

Hugs,
Didi

didi1959

Used the same technique as yesterday and after tonight's noogling, OMG!!! I now have swelling of 38 inches over nipple. Starting stat of October 1st was of 35.5 inches over nipple. Sure hope I keep some of the swelling till morning.

Hubby used the camera today and have no clue where it is, therefore, no pic.

didi1959

Hello,
Haven't Noogled regularly or posted in the last few weeks due to a very nasty cold as well as all the Christmas preparations.
Celebrated my birthday on the 28th by giving myself a present. I finally told Hubby all about Noogleberry and how it works. He's not a "Boob" man but fully understands that I am very unhappy with my present breast size. Asked him if he would be uncomfortable if I pumped while we were together and his answer was "I love you as you are, but what is most important for me is for you to be happy with yourself".
Can't wait for the holidays to be over to get back to have time for me again.
Have yourselves a safe and happy holiday season.
Hugs,

jnorton22002

Hi Di,

Seems like I'm not the only sick person. I've been visited by the Sick Fairy like you. Any way, I'm glad your man feels the wat he does. go for it young lady. Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

didi1959

Hi Mama J,

Sorry to read that you too have been hit by the Sick Fairy. Sure hope you feel better soon.

I'm also so very happy about Hubby's feelings concerning my goal for breast enlargement which gives me complete freedom in the sense that I don't have to hide when I noogle.

Many thanks for the "go for it young lady". Even if I've just, within the last few days, reached the age of 51, I must admit that inside of me, I am still very young at heart and have the desire to look like a "Woman"... absolutely no desire whatsoever to look like an old granny.

All my best for a healthy recovery for the New Year and may all your wishes come true.

jnorton22002

Hi again. My dear, any body younger than me deserves a "young lady, or young man award". Ok, I'm 63. I'm chasing my dream so I will call myself an older lady. any way. stay really focused on you routine. The "GOOD FAIRY" will make things happen

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*