did anyone boobies change in shape

bonzaigirl

hi.... i have just changed domes from medium to large... i have been using the large domes for about a few days... ( less than a week) i haven't ibeen noogling as regularly these days, but i still do noogle everyday, not just my usual everyday 2x a day regimen... :) anyways i have noticed that after noogling my boobs in looking sideways looks a bit triangular in shape ( remember that this is in sideview) rather than their normal globular shape ..i have never noticed this when i was noogling with my mediums... so i was just a bit curious (and apprehensive at the same time ;) ) if anyone also experienced the same.. or is it just adapting with the large domes?? thank you guys.. :D

sofia1

hi bonzaigirl,
yes mine are changing shape, they're more round now! especially in the past 2 weeks. i've been noogling with the Ls for 3 1/2 months.

that1spaztichik

Mine were pretty round to begin with, but the "slope" thing going on from below my collarbone to my tops of my nipples is leaving. yay!

bonzaigirl

why thank you guys.. i thought i was being abnormal... im thinking its because its changing the sizes from mediums to large... and my tissues are adapting to the change in domes... thank you for answering my question... thought it was one of those stupid questions.. hehehe...

that1spaztichik

Oh, well if you want info on changing domes, hehehe....

I started with larges. The larges really bridged that "slope" area I posted above. However, when I moved to XL's, my boobs were LOST in them...seriously, those suckers are HUGE. My boobs didn't pull very far into the domes, and the domes farted A LOT, because I'm kind of small. However, with swelling, my boobs would swell outwards on my chest rather than outwards in front of me, if that makes sense. So when they came out, they were rounder...a LOT rounder!! I think it's that "base boob" growth that I've read about on here. Hope that makes you feel normal, lol.

persistance

Hey yes
im new to all this, I have noticed and its not even been a month some size difference,with the holding one tube shut, i have managed to get one of my boobs that was smaller than the other near to the same size ;D
I have also noticed shape difference,my breasts are very pointy perky, and they have became a bit more rounded.So far im very impressed with the system,good luck to all ;)

bonzaigirl

mine did also.. as i have changed from the mediums to the large domes...i think its adapting.. before, with the mediums it was globular in shape... and when i changed in the large it became triangular in shape.. but i think its because its trying to build shape.. now...it's slow becoming round in shape also.. i think its because the large domes have a bigger circumference so what happens is that it's trying to grow expand the area that the medium domes was not able to expand because of its narrower circumference.... i guess now its growing breast tissue because i think its becoming a bit rounder... just a tad... will know in the following weeks if my observation is true... :)