different claims

D

dweeze123

Hi ladies
I have been using the Enhance system to increase my cup size. Too early to tell if there will be any results. What confuses me is that different systems require different amounts of use time. Brava says they require a full 10 hours a day--I called the company and they said if you fail to use it for that amount of time you will get no results. The enhance system I am using calls for two hours a day--the posts I have read range from 20 minutes to several hours. All systems are operating on the vacuum pump idea so why one should take more time than another makes no sense. Can someone out there help me make sense of this. I assume it's going to take 3 to 6 months regardless of what I use. Thanks for your help--I really want to see results
Stephanie

T

tweety21ca

I've used Brava, Bosom Beauty, and Noogleberry and got results with all three of them. I haven't lost any growth.

Check the before and after pictures. Some women on here went from an A to a C. They use the pump to "top up" every week after they acheived their desired growth, so while it may not be permanent, it requires little maintenance and much lest cost than Brava. Also, it gives quicker (although temporary) growth the first time you use it compared to pills and creams.

I hope this helps :)