Diosa's pic's

Diosa

After almost a month of waiting my NB is finally here ;D ;D ;D ... below are my pics... today is my first day noogling, it felt like i was breastfeeding all over again... i have another thread with all of my info and stats if anyone is interested, or just ask i shall tell.

Diosa

Attachments

• front after first time NB.jpg
    front after first time NB.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 252
  • preNB 11:29:10 front.jpg
    preNB 11:29:10 front.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 219
  • preNB 11:29:10.jpg
    preNB 11:29:10.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 395
  • after first NB front.jpg
    after first NB front.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 485

jnorton22002

Hi Doisa, I must say you are starting with breast that are very attractive. Remember not to over pump, but then again I'm sure you've read that before. In this game the turtle wins the race.

Good noogling my dear Mama J :-* :-*

Diosa

aww thanks mama J... believe or not but your words always bring me back to reality, and your results and journey bring me hope that this works.
after playing with the domes and tryna get a good seal and suction, i pumped for 40 min, pump n hold for my first time.... do you think that was too much?
Diosa

jnorton22002

Hey Diosa,

No maam, I don't think you over did it. But, I would like to share something I learned just this morning. I was putting in a quick session before I needed to get ready for work ( yes, even us old folk still have to work), anyway, I tried the smaller domes, the larges. My boobs responded in a way they never did in the larges. I then went to the ex large and got almost to the 3 inch mark. the point here is that maybe a step back really gives us 2 steps forward. Try that. I'm also working on an experiment right now. I will share results asap Keep up the great work dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Diosa

:D thats cool... the 3in mark in xl wow.. ima just take it day by day... cant wait to see ur results.
Diosa ;)

Jeezy Mcreezy! :eek: You have nice boobies Diosa. I can't believe the difference after 1 noogle only!

BRILLIANT news. Keep on pumping and keep us posted!!!

Congratulations

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at you go girl!!!
Keep up the good work !!!!!!
Those pictures are telling us that the system works!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy will stop by your place again soon!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Diosa

Natty, Jamie, Strumpet... Thanks for the compliment and encouragement... i was surprised myself that there was a difference after my first noogle. I kinda had a feeling that I would be a responder only b/c its only been almost a year since i stopped breastfeeding so im convinced my boobs are going to remeber to get big, i just hope i dont start lactating :-\...

some questions i have for who ever can answer... is it okay to take a hot shower after noogling? I noticed that my old stretch marks are getting darker?, they have been pale and now look red and noticable, is this normal?. What is the best way to clean the equipment? do i have to noogle at the same time everyday? how long in between each session? so far i noogled in the afternoon about 2pm and then again before bed very late at night about 1am.

thanks in advance for ur wisdom ladies
Diosa

noogleberry1

Hey Diosa...

Ok well there isnt need to noogle at the same time every day, just as long as u can put in some time every day will be great if u cant thats fine also but even 15mins a day is better then nothing and at best if u can make that an hour a day thats fantastic...

I usually clean the nb by taking the tubes off and using a liquid soap with a sponge to clean the domes...exactly like im washing dishes... rinse and then dry them...

I think massaging before and after is really good and drink alot of liquid. You can get your water intake from fresh fruit and veg too.. just keep your liquid intake up..

love L.A

Diosa

thanks L.A. ima send u a pm soon i had a question for u about ur supplements ;D
i love water and milk so im always drinking something, but do i have to claen the tubes also ? if so, how?
also my right is smaller than my left boob, how can i fix that?
oh yeah, and can any one explain in deteailwhat is the hold and release technique?
sorry for all the questions, i just wanna make sure im doing this right and safely.
thanks
Diosa

p.s. noogling actually feels good, is this so for any one else or is it just me? am i bieng wierd?

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!
To answer your question as far as taking a hot shower,
Yes it won't hurt anything, in fact I know it will help reduce
the red rings that you get from pumping.
Try to apply some heat before pumping, as i've found thru
some others ideas, It will help with the swelling.
Pump and hold; pump till you just feel pressure, and then hold it.
re-pumping about every 10 mins.
Pump and release; pump untill you feel presure, then release
some of the pressure (not all) Some will wait 10 min or so with pressure
then release for 10 then repump. As long as you want to continue doing it.
What works for me, might not work for you. Go slow and find what works for you.
Stay safe, and have some fun!!
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

32aa

I agree with Jamie, there is no harm in noogling after showering. I actually think that it helps. I take super hot and steamy showers so this helps my boobs stretch while noogling and the ring marks aren't that bad either. All in all just do what you think is best for you when you noogle. Great boobs by the way!
"never give up, never surrender" -galaxy quest

Diosa

thanks Jamie, 32aa... i have a lil problem, i have marks above my breast that look like rug burns now... this is my 3rd day noogling and i wonder if this is normal or if i am doing something wrong when i placing my domes.. ima post a pic ... i still ahve some swelling but no indentations just burn marks..tell me wa ya'll think? plz..
thanks
Diosa

Diosa

plz any suggestions on wa i may have done wrong or is this normal .. i have been nnogling only 3 days and on the first day i had this but very little nd light, now its red but dont hurt , just looks bad

Attachments

• Photo 283.jpg
    Photo 283.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Photo 284.jpg
    Photo 284.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Photo 285.jpg
    Photo 285.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Photo 286.jpg
    Photo 286.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 381

jnorton22002

Hi Diosa,

I think the marks you are referring to maybe from to much pressure at the top of your breasts. Take a little more time pumping and also maybe try release as in pump and release. I, like many others are now trying the pump and hold, pump and release in our routines. Let us know how things are going Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Diosa

also can u step by step explain pump and release plz... i dnt think im doing that one correctly
thaks
Diosa

32aa

Pumping and releasing is pumping until you feel a pull on your breasts hold for a few minutes or how ever long you wish and then release the air pressure and you repeat this process. The pump and hold method is pumping and leaving the pumps on (you don't release); you continue to pump air for a constant pressure. Those rug marks are from over pumping, remember slow and steady wins the race. When you pump you should feel a slight pull and your breasts should be pink or a reddish pink not purple. We all over pump sometimes so don't worry, you can either stop pumping and let your breasts heal or pump but with less pressure.

Ps.
look at lovely anna's page she has some videos on noogling on youtube just search the word "noogleberry" on youtube.

noogleberry1

Hey Diosa I think you need more moisture personally i use coconut oil and apply vasine to the top area of my bust (the area where u are reddist in your pics) the thicker substance really helps the pressure and prevent dry broken skin which I think is what u have... your rug burns... those marks. I had them before and i realised it was because I was not using enough moisture :)