Diosa's Stats & Info!!

Diosa

Hi everyone,
I will be 26yrs old on Nov. 5th.
i have been on an enhancement journey (Research only, never done any form of NBE)since Jan/Feb of this year and i even almost got implants done in the Dominican Republic this past May, but didn't b/c everything was moving too quickly for me to think straight.
I am a mother, son is 1yr & 8 months old, i breast fed for 8/9 months.
about 3 months after breast feeding my breast began to deflate and droop.
i have always been a 34B tho i still wear 34B i've been noticing that my breast are shrinking and seem empty.

i work out and dance and i come from a family of small breasted women on both sides. my mom and sister both never really grew boobs while pregnant and lost whatever they had after pregnancy. but i actually grew to a D/DD while pregnant so i know that i can grow breast.

non-smoker and i don't drink coffee or soda at all, tho i do drink light teas, ie chamomile, green tea etc, and alcohol when i go out.
i don't believe in diets and i love chocolate cakes, cookies, and brownies

i am very tall and slim, i have a fast metabolism and a low body temp of 97.5 and always have.
i am a student, single mom and unemployed.
i give many thanks to Eva_bs for introducing me to the NB forum and encouraging me to try this first as i was interested in BB first and about to buy it once i had saved enough.

my measurements-
Height: 5' 9 3/4"
Weight: 139 lbs
Hips: 38 in
Natural waist: 28 in
love handles: 34 In, its there so it counts lol
under bust: 30 in
across: 34
over bust: 33 in
tho i dont think i know how to use the tape properly .. dam thing is always changing on me!!???

i wear a 34B bra and always have tho this time its empty and flat on top, and i think they are shrinking! And i have asymmetry, left is bigger than right.
i own 34A, 34B and 32C bras and i wear them all LOL some fit better on certain days

I want fuller boobies!

Also i am looking for a thread where i can speak with Lucy about ordering and sizing etc...
Muchas Gracias
~Diosa

P

piccolina

Hi Diosa! How exciting that you're going to start NB soon!! ;D I would send Lucy an email with any questions. You can probably find it on the site somewhere, but I wanna say it's just lucy@noogleberry.com? Anyway you should think about starting a thread in the gallery with pics, since like you said with it changing, measuring tape can definitely be not only confusing but misleading... we come across a lot of girls here that have obviously grown yet the tape "says" they haven't. Pictures speak for themselves! Well best of luck and hope to see your progress here soon!

Strumpet

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find it's a good place to get answers to your questions. Everyone's really very friendly.

Like Piccolina said, most people email Lucy with measurements when they're not sure which cup they need.

A lot of girls who had fuller breasts in pregnancy etc found it was easier for them to grow again because the tissue had already "stretched" so to speak so I hope that can be the case for you!! I'll be interested in your progress because I'm also tall and slim.
Good luck with your noogle journey and of course keep us updated :)

Diosa

Hey piccolina, I already have pics up on a thread I started plz feel free to check it out... but thanks so much . Everyone is amazing on this forum n are all telling me how my post breast feeding boobies are a good thing for NB :)

Diosa

Hey strumpet.. I will definitely keep you all posted .. and I actually already contacted Lucy n I am ordering Ls according to her expertise ... can't wait to start noogling

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on joining the family.
Feel free to ask any questions that you might have,
as everybody has been at the start too.
If you can't get an answer here, just ask Lucy & she
will get you the answer.
As has been said before, some grow fast, and others
slower,BUT all have seen results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have fun. The boobie fairy is on the loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Diosa

I just ordered my NB!!! I'm soooo excited... i got a good discount too. Tho i wont be home when it is suppose to arrive :( (i will be on vacation in the Caribbean) i will have a gift to come home to, how exciting... oh how the anticipation builds!!!
Yay Boobies!!!

Diosa

wow i totaly had forgotten about the stats page... Gallery page grabs my attention more i guess... @faltty natty -thanks hun, sorry so late reply, i notice ur bday whishes to me..
But i am going on a month of straight NB use, I originally began Nov 29 but had to stop for 3weeks and now my start date is Dec 18, missed a day here and a day there also :-\.. but as i approach my one month mark i wanted to update my stats, so my quesstion is ... do i measure right after pumpimg or do i wait 12 hours or even 24 hours then measure, to see if there is any growth?

SueB5

I normally wait until evening before measuring after pumping first thing in the morning. I don't think it matters as long as you do the same thing each time. I like to measure a long time after because I want to see what I have retained. Good luck. Sue

Diosa

Thanks SueB5, would it matter that i dont noogle the same time everyday?
Also, i just ordered Xls .. i figure it wont arrive for about 3weeks based on the threads i have been reading from new members who ordered and some took from 3weeks to 2 months to arrive, so ima noogle with my Ls and try and fill 'em up less than the 30min i fill 'em up now...
I wanna try the yoga mat thing but duz anyone else do it and duz it really work?... The rings give me horrible marks so i refuse to use 'em.

Thanks
Diosa

Diosa

One Month Update:

Height: 5' 9 3/4"
Weight: 142 lbs (gained 3 lbs)
Hips: 39" (grew 1")
Natural Waist: 28"
Love handles: 34"
Underbust: 29"
Across: 35.25" (+ 1.25")
Over: 34" (+ 1")

I have pics up on th gallery page measuring tape proof... NB works !!! and i do NO other form of NBE and never did!
~Diosa

Diosa

It is a sad day for me cus as i was preparing to noogle one of my domes cracked and i was devistated!!! I am a lil better now since i figured out how to noogle with ony one but i have a toddler to take care of and time is not on my side :( so i feel like its double the work for less the progress...
ugh! and to top it all off after doing one side for 40min i noticed that i had overpumped and have rug burns again on one side, so i swiched and did 40min on the other../
but what troubles me a bit besides only having one dome now, is that i am not getting any swelling like i used to as if i am at a plateau!?? my left boob fills the dome in 10 min and my right in 30min, i get very little swelling only in right boob, and left comes out the same way it went in.
Suggestions/advice welcomed
~Diosa

Strumpet

Sorry to hear one of yours cracked on you.
However, if you're filling the domes that quickly and you're not getting swelling, it might be time to move up to the next size. :)

LAWMANN2004

HI Diosa !!!!!!
Sorry to read that your dome cracked. The same thing happened to me, I just wrote
A letter to Lucy, And problem solved.
I agree with Strumpet, that you might want to consider ordering the next size up now.
With the delays in shipping, And using just 1 dome, you shouldn't loose any growth,
Just slowed it down. Don't worry they will be there soon enough to continue with your
program without much delay.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

P.S. FYI; She knows what you are going thru, So don't worry !!!

SueB5

I agree with everyone, it does seem like time to move up sizes. I cracked mine when I filled one of them. In anser to your question above, I noogle whenevery I can and I have never noticed a difference in what time of day I do it. I have noticed that I retain more fluid later in the day so I wonder if that makes a difference. I am always smaller in the morning as I said before. I imagine that noogling later be better then but I have never found any evidence to date. It might be interesting to try to test it out. I wonder if anyone esle has noticed a difference. Oh and I have never seen evidene of swelling after noogling and it does not seem to matter. Sue

roadrashes

Hi Sueb5. I too am always smaller in the am but like around 11 am after breakfast and fluids it appears I am fuller and then I move on to noogle. My skin seems too tight first thing in the am even after massage and heat. It's an intersting thought about what time of the day maybe too noogle