Dip at side of breasts

noogleberry1

Does anyone else share the same problem I do... That there seems to be a dip forming at the sides of my breasts near my armpit.. And then my breasts come after that. Im sorry for such a bad explanation i dont know if its because of the diameter of the medium dome it doesnt allow all the top of just above my breasts so its forming at dip.. And then a fullness of bust..does this mean i should try the next size up?

Your breasts will only grow where they are subjected to the pressure of the NB. I think you might be right. If the mediums aren't sucking in all of your breast to the point that they are not expanding in the right places then maybe you should try the larges. How far up the M domes do you get? I mean, there is no harm in ordering the L's to try them as you will be needing them soon anyway!

noogleberry1

Hey FlattyNatty!. .. I might have to start calling you fullynatty so that it gets into your subconscious that you have a full bust and by the power of the mind it just might happen!lol..anyway.. Thank you for replying. My nipples go past the measurements so im not sure if im supposed to wait untill they touch the ends of the domes? Think its safe bet to order larges ay?!

Yes, if you are pst the measurements then you are well on the way to filling them and you will benefit from using the larges, in my opinion anyway. When you get them you will realise how much more 'boob' shaped they are and how much wider they are at the base. Hopefully they will suck in a whole load more boob. I was so pleased to get mine. I was fillling the M's up to past the measurements but my side boob wasn't though. I have had no problem with the larges apart from it being a little trickier to get them on initially. get them, get them, get them! I bet it will solve your problem.

Let me know what you do!

Oh! and about my screen name - yes I long for the day when people say , "hey why the hell is your name flatty when your boobs are HUUUUUGE?' one day, one day ;D ;D ;D

noogleberry1

He he he he...well from now on hun my name for you is FullyNatty because I believe im bringing fuller breasts forward to you! ... How long have you been noogling and what size are you now?... Large ones are mine.. Come on friday payday I cant bare not having them now!lol :)

Yeah, get them defo.

I have been noogling for 7 weeks only. 1 - 2 hours a day in 2 sessions pump and hold technique. I swell to a B cup when I have pumped and without pumping I fear I am still less then an A. I am not measuring until next week when I will put up my measurments and new pictures.
My boobs are not noticeably bigger when the swelling has gone down but they are definately getting 'fleshier' around the top which is great! I am excited to see what this system can do for me.
Now, I am going to have a nose at your stats and pictures!

See you around ;D ;D ;D

Paloma

Hey LA I think what you're referring too are the indents, a lot of us get them from the pressure of the rims... padding can help, as can drinking lots of fluids and getting enough protein, but still, for many of us it's just the price u pay for bigger tatas. u still look amazing.

brandy215

I have the dip from sagging -- or rather, two children :-\. I'm hoping that pumping will fill it out again.

brandy215

brandy215 said:
I have the dip from sagging -- or rather, two children :-\. I'm hoping that pumping will fill it out again.

I just wanted to come back to updatethat the swelling (thought not much at the moment) that I get after pumping DOES fill out my dip. ;D

mgslld

When I started I got a dip I think mostly from not knowing how to fill in the domes. Now that I got the hang of get all my boobie in the dome no more dips.

noogleberry1

Oh Hey Brandy thats great!! So they will be filled out when the swelling goes down too.. MMy dips are gone now I am happy also! ;D

brandy215

L.A said:
Oh Hey Brandy thats great!! So they will be filled out when the swelling goes down too.. MMy dips are gone now I am happy also! ;D

So far they're just gone with swelling, but I'm confident with increased fullness I'll be able to get rid of them altogether! See ya, dips! ;D