Discoloration?

enjerurei

So I've been noogling around a week now, on-and-off swelling, ring marks don't last too long at all, I did overpump once and gave myself some of those red dots but those cleared up in about a day. However my breasts are pretty discolored, they have been for days, a red tint... :( About how long after I stop noogling should this take to go away?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I would say you're probably still overpumping a bit or haven't found the magical lotion/oil for lubrication. The discoloration shouldn't last for days. I haven't had this problem personally but I remember SeeCup talking about it and having trouble getting rid of it. Use the search feature, it really does help. :)

In the beginning, you really should take it easy and gentle. Let the body build up tissue and blood vessels which can handle the vacuum pressures. I learned that the hard way myself. At this point, if it was me then I would take a couple day break and see if that tint fades and then resume again but more gently for the next week. (Massage can help too)

You'll be at this for months to come... getting endurance in the first 1-2 weeks is important to make the rest of the effort smoother.

DJ

enjerurei

I guess I'm taking a bit of a break and I think the discoloration is starting to fade. Man, I HATE not pumping now. I don't like seeing my breasts revert back. haha.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I complete know what you mean about the frustration of having to wait. My first week with NB was exciting but I did hurt myself. So I went real gentle hoping to allow healing while trying to build my endurance. By my 2nd week, I could tell I was just trading problems or worse. So, I've been on a break trying to heal completely and I just can't stand seeing my NB lying around unused.

The good news is I seem to be growing during this time too and first NB swelling was a preview for it. :)

So patience is our friend.

DJ

BarelyB

I made a post like this a while ago. I ended up with a 'tanned boob look' lol. I haven't found a magic solution, I just pump little and often, and I've switched from oil to lotion. I don't know why it happens, it would happen to me regardless how much pressure I applied. Maybe your sensitive to whatever oil/lotion your using? I only say that because I came out in hives once! Either way, mix things up a bit and don't over do it to give your body a break so you can work out what causes it.

enjerurei

Something a little strange..
The tint pretty much almost completely faded. But I've noticed that I now have a couple new dots on one of my boobs. :|
Not like the little red dots you get from over-pumping, but more like freckles that I've never had before.
They're pretty tiny and dark brown. Has anyone else experienced this? A few days ago my breasts were freckle free.
I don't mind but, what gives? ???