DISCREET DELIVERY?

girlfriday29

Hi, I am thinking about ordering a Noogleberry. I just wanted to know what kind of packaging it will arrive in. I am worried that it may have something on the packaging that indicates what it is? Can anyone please advise.

sofia1

no worries it comes in a plain 9x12 box. i'm in the US and the top of the box had a Customs sticker on it which said 'toy' and gift. also there was a smaller sticker that said Royal Mail and another little air mail sticker too.

I've been wondering about this too - does the return address say "Noogleberry" or anything else that would allow someone nosy (like my landlord for example) to figure out what might be in the box with a little Googling? If it's just Lucy's name on the return adress I doubt that would arouse much curiosity or even make an impression in someone's mind.... but "Noogleberry" is a pretty unique word haha.

sofia1

no noogleberry anywhere on the outside :-X it's folded in on the packing slip thing. you can't tell what it is and it looks as described above.

order it cuz you will have no regrets!

okay another question - i'm finally about to order my NB but i just remembered that my checking account is linked up so that my mother can see all my withdrawals & payments along with where i bought them. does anyone know how it looks in your online checking account when you buy from Noogleberry? like will it say "Paypal - Noogleberry...... -$60" or something like that? because i don't want anyone (especially my mom) to know what i'm buying and if it says Noogleberry in my electronic statement i'm afraid she'll look it up and find out. if she questions me on what the payment was for i was just going to tell her it was books or clothes or something, but i don't think i'll get away with that as easily if it says "Noogleberry" right there on the statement lol.

that1spaztichik

let me check...I paid with paypal, and on my statement it says payment to noogleberry. also, the price is in pounds, so it's obvious it's from a pound using country, not sure where you're from...hope that helps!