DJ's winding path

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Oh, I remember writing that and I still stand by it. Depending how you view things, I'm at 1 year now. I wear a 38B normally and flirt in 38C with a bit of swelling. But it still disappointing to feel like nothing is changing after lots of excitement. I'm still prepared for 5 years. I have a feeling the bigger cups will take longer (more volume) so who knows.

Does achy breasts time to time count as excitement? :)

Goodness, I can't imagine my life without these wonderful little things now and its my duty to help my little girls to grow up big and... soft? lol

DJ

beckums

I didn't doubt your determination for a second. I just wanted to kick ya in the butt a llittle to keep your head up:)
I would say the pains and tingles are very exciting!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 046

No stats measured

It's been a very cold week here in Colorado. My breasts have become very sensitive to cold since they have developed. So, I've had to be rather creative to pump and stay warm. It is kinda fun wearing XLs domes under a very large sweatshirt. I wish my breasts were that big (but more natural looking of course) but it helps my self image to change.

My progress seems mixed lately. I have been noticing my underboob is thickening a bit more and it feels very strange to bend over. However, my projection has decreased when not swollen. So it is like my breasts have spread across my chest. However, I have noticed I'm filling my XLs a bit more and the underboob isn't so empty anymore. After pumping, I've actually been having a little cleavage in my 38C and I think that's due to the underboob is swelling up now.

Oh I've not measured but I swear my 38 band bras are getting a bit loose in the band. I hope to continue losing weight and I'm wondering if this is a sign of success. I refuse to measure often as the noise in the numbers is very discouraging. My 36s pants are officially loose now and must wear a belt to keep them off my hips. To top things off, my shirts are problematic now too. They are too big in the waist and shoulders but acceptable in the bust. I feel so ill fitted in my clothes now that I'm getting self-conscious of it. lol.. I feel so awkward these days as these changes compound.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
This is a special day for me. It is something I've always enjoyed watching women do to themselves and when I found the courage to develop, it was something I felt would be a small success.

I wanted to mark the day of my discovery but for the life of me, I can't think of a "socially acceptable" way to state it. lol So I'll just imply it and say it feels very strange. I'm glad it is still too uncomfortable to bend my neck that much for long. I'm so surprise I can after only 1 year.

Ah, the strange goals I can make.....

DJ

beckums

Alright. You got me. I am biting :p
I am so confused as to what you are celebrating yet find myself both very happy for you and very curious.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Aww, you poor dear. Curious like a cat, eh? :)

It's a bit embarrassing but on hindsight, it is very possible the usual audience here actually can't do it either (atleast initially).

I'm finally large enough to touch tongue to nipple. See, silly and not quite family approved (and why was I even trying? :) ) but it is a neat milestone from flat to "handful". Now, I'm all embarrassed. *blush*

I've always been fascinated when watching a woman do it and well, I'm curious like a cat too. Good thing I don't have the brisly tongue. Maybe next year I can report on "stage 2" of this silly human trick.

DJ, the red face kitty.

beckums

Lol I remember passing that milestone:p
never really considered it being more than just one of my quirks.
I am happy to see it as a right of passage xD.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Oh, it is definitely a rite of passage. I've not found a woman atleast willing to discuss sex who hasn't tried it or ruled it already impossible. I believe it is one of those topics people do but hardly "confess". I've seen 4 levels of it and I definitely plan to try experiencing each one.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 047

No stats measured

This week has been a bit more interesting. I've been snoogling quite a bit since I realized the domes sat on my chest differently now.

It is hard to describe but before the domes were sitting on the surface and pulling skin into it. Now, there is skin/breast in it and expanding to plug the opening and then expanding into it. This little difference has changed all sorts of activities while wearing the domes. Mainly, it is like the domes are attached to my breasts rather than crushing onto my chest. I can stretching reach for things, bend over, lay down on my side, etc. So wearing the domes is much easier now and I can put them on, wear an oversized sweatshirt (winter) and go about my usual activities. The one downside has been my pec muscles can pop the domes off much more easily. Thus, any heavy lifting is sure to be greeted with a fartoff.

Speaking of domes, I'm filling the XLs from 1/2 to 2/3 of the way with a bit more improvement in the underboob void in there. Also, alot more underboob skin is being pulled into it and I've had to oil further down my torso to compensate. As a result, I've found my swelling state has seen increasing under boobage. So much so that it has a noticeable shape change in my bras. Of course, the bras are getting tighter in the cups and I'm starting to bulge in the 38C and form mild cleavage and "drape" fairly frequently. (Ladies might know it as the pencil test) I just would like to know how long until these effects are permanent. :)

Another development, I'm noticing all bras (even ones I just try on for a few moments) are getting looser. My after-pump bras are 38s and they used to be moderately tight in the band. They are actually getting a touch too loose now. I had thought it was just stretching but I have a 40B goal (bigger cups than the 38C) that used to fit very well in the band. I had to use the tightest hook and it was loose. I can only conclude I'm shrinking in the underbust. I must say these awkward periods aren't fun. It is like I'm in-between sizes on most things now.

Another aspect has been nipple development, this week I realize my nipples weren't on mounds as much and have grown a bit more. My areola size I think has improved a little but it is hard to tell since it easily could be the nipple thickening adding to it. I can say the skin texture has drastically changed in a short time. It is much softer now and little bumps can appear when they are feeling feisty. Also, the sensations I feel have changed. How to describe... Before anything was sharp, sudden and/or "foreign" and I had to just cope. Now, the sharpness has lessened alot and it doesn't feel foreign anymore. The feelings are still fast and intense but I'm not overwhelmed anymore. The main downside I've found has been that I can be aroused sexually far too easily. It has caused some interesting situations for me with perfectly normal and innocent events.

With the onset of winter here, I've found my skin is behaving differently. Mostly I'm suffering from dry skin for the first time (as opposed to small patch here and there). I'm not really sure how to handle this problem. Any suggestions?

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Quickie.

I've been noticing I'm having trouble filling my 38B lately when the swelling is gone and the bra is getting loose in the band too. So believing I removed stretching as the likely cause, I fell prey to the vice of measuring. It came back with 37.75" underbust which is in line with previous attempts.

Now, I'm all annoyed because my senses tell me they are getting a bit bigger but I'm losing confidence in my other means of "judging". My only thought is my constant side bulging that I endlessly battle is somehow at the root of the problem. When I pull all that forward, the cups are very full but then it slips back out. I got a 38C Cacique plunge pushup that I actually dislike since it looks awful with no underboob to support the cups. It is quite snug on me but the cup width is so tight on me and I bulge out even worse with it.

I just don't get it... *sigh*

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
For those in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving.

I've been taking a small break and honestly feeling a bit low since all my swelling was gone. I just felt so flat and discouraged. I went over to an acquaintance’s apartment for dinner with her family. She just moved this week and it was quite choatic and fun.

Today, I got to experience something new and helped break that "I'm so flat" feeling. For a change of pace, I ended up brushing my boobs against ladies when trying to maneuver in tight quarters. I don't think anyone noticed (or just didn't bother to say anything) but I sure did. Silly, I know but in the past it would have been my tummy or such.

It helped break the funk a bit and remind me that just because it isn't that near C cup swelling doesn't discount that I have developed. Thus today, I'm thankful for that and maybe I'll be able to put voice to this fact in public someday. :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 048

No stats measured

I took a small break this week since my skin was getting quite sensitive and turning a bit more red than I cared to see. It seems I chose well. My huge swelling is back. I still feel like I'm tiny when the swelling gone but wow, the swelling is amazing.

I've managed to completely fill my 40C and the underboob swelling has seen an unbelievable improvement, even the in-dome depth has been surprising lately. Because of the possible 40C filling in the past, I've got myself a few presents of some 40C push-up plunge bras in a few colors. Hehe, I've even branched out a bit into a couple of new styles. I'll see what I think in a few weeks -- so far, I'm liking the demi.

With a few new tops, huge swelling and a C push-up, I've been seriously startled with the effect. Larger boobs really can make a person look thinner. Now I think I'll start getting serious about losing some weight but everyone throwing some desert under my nose is problematic. :)

Finally, I'm getting more daring. Last night, I pumped up and went to my D&D game session. Even without a bra, I really can't hide that swelling and I surprised myself as I didn't feel uncomfortable. In fact, I found the experience a bit exciting and my sweatshirt was being quite uhm... "distracting". I had alot of fun.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I've been using the small nipple domes off and on for several months. I have no idea what I'm doing and how sizing should work. However, I noticed lately my areola size was bigger than the small dome opening. So, I'm moving up to the medium nipple domes. These 2 cup swells and a "tiny" areola and nipple for that size has motived me to work on them. :)

I do wish the forum search was better so maybe I could find some clues how to really do well on this aspect. Ah well, let's see if anything happens. I can definitely say the mediums are more comfortable and not a tight fit.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm not sure what's happening but my boobs have been tingling and hurting alot the last couple of days.
This evening I discovered my bras are fitting very differently (big side bulging now). Tonight's pump session was amazing too as I reached a new "biggest" size. The domes are feeling so differently now and I feel underboob in it too. Seriously, I've never had so much projection when finished and my hands looked small compared to my boobs. And the feeling of having boobs pressing on your arms while standing.... Astounding.

Wish me luck for continued excitement. :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 049

No stats measured

I ended this week with flu and I'm still sick. Naturally, I've not been pumping since I'm too busy sleeping and the fever, chill, and cough make snoogling impossible.

But I think all the tingling and such early in the week resulted in a bit of growth. So there is something to be happy for.

I went on a bit of shopping spree as I realized I was coming home and changing into better fitting clothes (aka women's). I'm liking the new stuff alot. One pair of pants even claims to be for curvy shapes and indeed the waist is smaller plus more bottom room but it fits best at the moment. For me, this pretty much settled it. Once I've gotten a couple more colors, I'll rotate one pair of pants into a the work week and see what happens. The only serious obstacle is pockets. The styles are quite different and much smaller. In fact, I got this super thin and small wallet expecting that would do the trick but found it can be a touch big still. Ah well, I'll figure something out.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 050

No stats measured

It was a rough week since I had the worst flu that I can remember in years. Thus, I pumped very little this week. I don't have much to report but it seems I might have grown a bit while sick. I've found my 38C is fitting better with and without swelling.

DJ

jyano

Hope you are back to 100% soon. Although you haven't been able to pump much, it at least must be comforting to know that you've grown to a 38 C in less than a year with those results seeming to be entirely permanent. That is quite the accomplishment & would have me thrilled if I could report the same.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I am grateful for what I have gained but the C isn't perm yet but I'm slowly growing into it. I'm still a B when swelling is gone but I can sorta fill the C if I really pull all my side boob into it. :) That's where much of my bulk lives. I always envy the underboob and projection ladies have easily. I'm sure you'll do well as long as you keep the effort going.

DJ