Do I need larger Cups.

R

Robbin0742

Can anyone tell me if I need bigger domes. I have been using the medium cups but when I put them on they don't cover my whole boob and I have to kind of suck in the sides of my boobs in with the pump, it's starting to really hurt under my armpits. I still don't fill them I get to just over the 2" mark so I figured that I'm not ready for the large cups yet.

I also don't get any real swelling after using the med. cups for 45 min. is this because the cups fit funny.

Anastasia916

I use the mediums and they don't cover my breasts completely, what I do is I try to position them as best as possible in the center of both as much as possible, I pump until they stay on then stop holding them and continue to pump. I don't position them on the side but more centered to my chest. Also I am not sure how long you have been pumping, but I always pumped an hour a night at least and it took me I believe a week to get even a little swelling. So just be patient and give it time. If you need help still with positioning I could take some pics somehow of putting the domes on an pumping, maybe a video or something. Hope this helps and good luck!

R

Robbin0742

I tried what you said and it has helped, the cups are no longer pulling and hurting under my armpits. I pump for an hour in the morning and another hour at night, when my snoopy son's not around I try and do it for an half hour or so in the middle of the day. I figure with all my pumping that the big boobies should be arriving any day now! LOL