Do others notice?

amelie

Nooglers, I have a question for those of you who have had a significant increment in boob size. Just out of curiosity: do others see it as well?
I´m not thinking of your sigificant others but of people who wouldn´t see you naked normally, like friends or coworkers??? Or relatives perhaps??
What kind of feedback have you received, if any?

Anastasia916

They sure do ;D

I actually posted recent pics on my myspace account, that I barely go on lol hubby was mainly using it to play the apps and had an account on mine and on his to get better scores or whatever, and my cousins emailed me and asked if I got implants LOL. Also I chatted on yahoo with an old friend and he asked similar lol. His exact words were "umm, something is different about you, did you change something?" I said, yea I dyed my hair brown so I wouldn't have to keep up with the lighting of staying blonde, he said "no I mean, did you have any surgery?" I said no why? lol he was so scared to come out and ask as to not offend me lol, but he eventually asked about my boobs being bigger, I told him I did it naturally, he then asked about it to share with his gf cause she was considering surgery. Last I heard she is taking PM and using a PM cream and is loving the results so far :) she said she might go for the pump after she has kids in the future since it seems to work better for those who have had kids, to get her boobies back after child birth.

But yea once you get about a cup or two size difference, people WILL notice, just be prepared for the questions and weird stares lol.

thabai

Yep I've just had to say it's my new pill.... tehe :p

Last reaction was woah where did they come from hahaha

cleo

Yeah a work colleague asked another colleague if I'd had a boob job!! I've only gained 2 inches so didn't think it was that noticeable!! lol

thabai

Yeah same here... must be because mine have gotten rounder? :-\ don't think I've even gone up a cup size? Maybe half

J

joanne

yes this week in the UK we had some sunshine so had me little summer tops on ... well i work in a night club ( day time hours ) so its rather hot caught a few of the lads taking a longer look at me and yes i got mmm yr boobs look bigger what have you done ... i just smile and said oh do they really ...... felt quite good and they are all really sweet guys all kept saying sorry for looking lol i dont really see it myself but guess now the jumpers of a lot more people will be asking ...... :)

amelie

Well I hope to cause that in others sometime... so far I´ve had some very brief stares, it´s like they´re thinking "didn´t she look different?". But no one asking anything, it isn´t that noticeable probably.
Will have to think of some answers for in the future, though. ;D

wannabecee

yeah they notice, but so far no one has asked. if they do, i'll just say i started working out my upper body and lost some fat around the waist. that should do it... ;)

sofia1

lol wannabecee. i'm slim overall so i might not be able to use that one. and i've already gotten a few extra looks ;). it's like i want to grow bigger, yet i'm kinda afraid of being too big. not that that's going to happen too too soon. but just don't want those thoughts to stop me from growing as fast as i can haha!! ::)

thabai

hehe I wore a strap top today when I went shopping and had people looking and a guy asked me for my number lol! I think as well it depends on you're confidence and the way you act. I know for a fact I'm more confident and I actually hold my head up and look at people instead of down at the floor

Abigail3

LOL....well I noticed my sis in law one day noticing and I could just see the ??? on her face. LOL It was funny. This was when I kept swelling for a day after using the L cup. I wasn't wearing anything tight either. I'm not sure what she was thinking but she did notice (sure glad she didn't say anything :eek:...I would have been like uhhhh...). I haven't had any swelling like that since because I got lazy and haven't been able to pump as long as I did then. I've also purposely tried to "hide" them like with wearing my jackets and keep my hair over them so that when they do get fuller it won't be as big as a shocker....If that makes any sence. Don't really want people looking at me there thinking....hmmmm ??? :-\...if ya kwim. ;)

C

chloespeaks

Abigail, how much swelling did you get? Like 1 or 2 cups sizes???

It's funny how people notice these things when you think, why would they because the difference could just be like a good padded bra or something...!

Chloe

0xducesax0

i will be so happy when someone (anyone) first comments on the difference. I haven't told anyone about noogleberry, but i'll know it's working great when someone actually asks about my boobs being bigger. That will be a dream come true, and I'm sure I will inform everyone on this forum about it :) this has just motivated me to noogle more!

sofia1

just keep noogling 0xducesax0-people will start to notice you'll see them give you extra looks ;D. i've been noogling for about 1.5 months and i'm definitely growing! now that i've been doing this and looking back over the weeks, i think that almost every day or two very small changes were happening with each session...and now only about 6 weeks later they are a lot fuller than i would have thought would happen when i started 6 weeks ago! i love NB!!! :D Happy noogling :)

Abigail3

Hi Chloe. I'm really not sure how many cup sizes as I don't measure or keep measurements...I go by feel and looks ;) Let's just say the current bra I'm wearing is a lil big...doesn't quite fit (the cups) and when I swelled...it was filled out but not tight. It's a 32C size bra. Big difference though when I have swelling and when I don't. So yah it's pretty obvious for me when I do get it.