Do the cup rings make it possible to pump even more?

emmz

Do the noogleberry cup rings helps make the pumping more comfortable on the ribs?

I was using the extra small cups to pump and they felt really comfortable, i had no problems with them, but now i'm using the medium cups and when i pump it puts a lot of pressure on my ribs and top of my chest...Will the cups help it not hurt so much ? Also is this dangerous for the ribs?

Thank You

KMoon

Hi, ive been doing a lot of research on this method of breast enlargment. The pressure is not dangerous to the ribs but it is for the skin, it will cut of blood flow where the pressure of the rings are and can suffocate the cells it takes about 10-20 mins for the cells to suffocate so i suggest taking breaks at least every 20 mins like i do. The soft cup rings should definitely help to disperse the pressure and make it hurt less. also try adjusting the position of the cups and dont use too much pressure, you should at least be able to lift your elbows up to the side a little past the shoulder, if its painful trying to do that then its too tight.