Do you enjoy using your Noogleberry?

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, im pretty new to this site but have been doing Natural breast enhancement for a couple of years, i started out as male, but am now a female and i love the noogleberry lol and i owe alot of my development down to it. My question is do you enjoy noogling or not, i ask this because i am addicted to it lol and pretty soon i will not be able to get domes big enough so im going to miss it so much. I wanted to know if anyone else has an addiction problem to it lol and just loves using there noogleberry or does it feel like a chore when you use it?
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

gina3

well well ....Cheryl ... glad to now that i am NOT the only one who is addicted to pumping. And i cant go 6 hrs without pumping....if i wake up in the middle of the night , i simply have to pump to get back to sleep, sometimes my electric pump and pulsator works for hours, MMM yummmy results .

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Gina, lol i wouldent say i get up in the night and noogle lol but i do have trouble getting to sleep if i havent done my session at night lol it just sticks in my mind and i have to do it lol
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Lily13

Hmm I'm not sure I actually enjoy it... ;D I do it because I want bigger breasts!! Simple as that. I still have trouble getting suction some times, so it can be frustrating which takes away from the "enjoyment" factor.

that1spaztichik

I agree. I don't necessarily like it...I can't airlock and walk around, I just haven't mastered that yet, in my 3 months of noogling. Therefore, it's a big chunk of my day (2 hours) to just lay down and noogle. However, I enjoy the results, and that's what keeps me going back. Plus it's safe, easy, and effective, so a little frustration at times adds up to a lot of satisfaction for me :)

Teeny Tiny

Hi Cheryl!

I am definitely a noogleaholic! I admit, there are days when I'm just too busy or feeling too under the weather to noogle, it can be very difficult and painful to noogle while having chest pains and shortness of breath. But on my good days I can't go without it, there's not much, if anything that I can't do with them on. I wish I still had L's so I could still noogle while I'm driving, but they cracked a few months ago and I haven't been able to afford to replace them :'(. But I have my XL's and use them every time I can, but not as much as I used to. I found a few months ago that I have better results taking it easy, not pumping as hard or as long. The first 6 months I noogled daily for 8-16 hours a day, and always tried to get the most swelling I could, at times from a 34AA to a full 36B/loose 36C. As I progressed I'd start the day out a 34A and sometimes swelled up to as much as a full 36C. But 6 months into it I was having suction issues from the cold temperatures in the house and had a very busy month and only noogled a few minutes here and there from December - February. Then at the end of February I started up regularly again, but because of suction issues from cracked domes could only do 1-2 hours a day, constantly pumping to maintain a suction till I got my new domes. During that month or so of constantly pumping with less pressure for less time I finally started to see some growth, so I have backed off to 1-3 hours a day with slightly less pressure than before, and have added Spirulina and EPO to my regimen and am finally seeing some slow but steady growth. ;D Now I am a permanent 36A from a 34AA, pumping my way to my goal of a 36D, may take a few years, but I'll make it and am in no big hurry to get there as I am enjoying the journey, and so is my hubby. He loves the results I get from noogling, both the swelling and other side effects, somehow pumping my breasts seems to boost my sexual desire, which I've never had a problem with anyway, but since pumping it's been in overdrive or should I say hyperdrive! ;)

I'm glad to hear you've had such good results, but sorry to hear you will soon reach the end of you noogleberry journey (unless some larger domes are produced). I'm very happy for you for achieving your dream, and hope that you will not disappear off the forums once your journey has ended, I'm sure there are many that will want to pick your brain for ideas on how to improve their results. :-*

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, and thank you Teeny Tiny and im not going anywhere lol i have kind of made it my ambition to help as many people develop the breasts they want, i have seen how breast size can effect people and its a shame so many people have implants without even knowing about the natural methods, this whole process has made my life so much better and now i want to give abit back lol. But i love your dedication hun and i know you will reach the D cup of your dreams, and im glad to hear your husband is supporting you honey, i guess all the stimulation the noog gives your boobs does cause arousal it does for me now so i understand where you are coming from on that one lol. Im really glad others have an addiction to the NB or atleast its effects lol so good luck everyone ;D
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

amelie

Wow I wish I had the addiction, for me it´s not very pleasurable but I do it anyway because I want bigger boobs! I´ve only been noogling for 3-4 months so maybe it´ll get better in time? Anyway I do feel like something´s missing when I haven´t been able to noogle some day like when I have the flu or whatever.

It´s great that you´re helping others on their boobjourney Cheryl! Actually I´ve been trying to tell women around me about it but I don´t have the results yet to convince them so they´re a bit sceptical. This weekend I met with some moms from my daughter´s classmates, one of them has had multiple operations to get thinner and is planning to get implants soon, it just sounded insane to me! She was like "haha my husband wants me to do this, it´s the only demand he has" and I felt like my eyes were popping out of my head and asked what operation he was going to have then. So it was all kind of a joke but I seriously get very concerned with these women getting all these operations like it´s a trip to the hairdressers! I really hope I can talk them into NB some day...
Well good luck to all of you and many hugs!!

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Amelie, i have always had good results with the NB so i suppose thats why i love it so much, i love the swelling it gives me, ive just started with the XXL domes and im not getting the swelling i use to but hopefully it will come, im sure if you stick with it you to will be a noogleholic lol. And i know what you mean about women getting so many things done, men too for that matter, and its just ashame they dont try the natural route first, i mean im all for people making there bodies better for themselves but you have to put your health and wellbeing first. I have a friend who had a boobjob a while ago and its caused her alot of problems and heartache, i tried telling her about the NB and herbs and things but she dismissed it, even though she seen the results i had got and was gobsmacked lol and now she really regrets it. If i can just convince one person to not have surgery and try the natural route then i will be happy, i suppose thats one reason i have a forum now to spread the boobie growing word lol. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Aim4c

Hi Cheryl,

How r u? I am the same Aim4c on Eve's forum.

I look forward to noogling because I like the swelling. But I can't say I enjoy the actual process. I really do it because I want bigger boobs. I have seen what it has done for you, so I keep pumping and hoping that it will do something for me :)

Cheers

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi honey, its good to hear from you, hows your NBE coming along. I know what you mean about the pumping, i think i only got addicted because is was working so well so it was the results i was addicted too, but because it became such a big part of my life it kind of became enjoyable and in away stress releiving lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Aim4c

Hey Cheryl,
with results like yours, I can certainly understand why you would be addicted :)
My NBE is coming along I have up 1" so far. I need a whole lot more though :)

Cheers

Cheryl1989-1989

You will get there hun, and congrats on your results so far, im not on this forum that much but if you ever need a chat or anything just PM me on my forum or eves im always on them lol stay positive hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx