Does anyone know where I can get cups that are smaller in diameter?

emmz

I'm using the Noogleberry system the medium cups but I find that since the cups are too big for my chest, it's making my breasts look flat when I'm done pumping. It's kind of hard to explain but basically the cups are too big for the area I have on my chest that are actually my breasts (even to i barely have any) the cups are pulling in skin that doesn't actually belong to my breasts so when i take the cups off, i can feel the fullness in my breast and feel the swelling but when i look in the mirror they are completely flat because the cups are not the right size. When i first started pumping i was using the Extra small cups and they were the perfect size for around my breast but i had to get the bigger ones because my nipples were touching the end of the cups.... If the roundess of the cups were small like the extra small ones it would be perfect...does anyone know where i can find cups like that?

Thank you so much for the help everyone

oodellaly

Hi emmz, have you maybe tried the "small" Noogleberry cups? I think they would be a good in between size for the extra small and the medium.

James

I suggest you stay with the mediums. Breasts look much better wide, and you will out grow the smalls and move up to medium eventually anyway.

emmz

But it's because I have a small chest...the cups are pulling in skin that don't belong to my breasts so it's making them look even more flat...It's hard to explain but think of it this way...If you draw a circle on a blank peice of paper the circle will kind of "pop" right? Well if you draw another circle around it that's much bigger, the first circle you drew in the middle will suddenly look flat....

The diameter of the extra small cups were perfect! I wish I could find one's with the same diameter but a little longer...Does anyone know if it would be possible?

Thanks

oodellaly

I don't know of any cups like that, but I personally think you should just go with the cups you have and scale up their size gradually as many others have here and gotten great results, even flat chested males. Your breast growth will even out by simultaneously growing the sides, top, bottom, etc of your breasts in addition to making them grow outward, but if you just keep using the extra small diameter cups, that will never happen. Narrow breasts that only stick outward are not normal looking (I think that's what are called tuberous breasts?). Anyway, it might be weird because you are starting with little breast tissue to think of your boobs taking up that much space on your chest (I'm starting kind of like that too), but the parts of your chest that are getting sucked in now will all eventually grow as part of your future bigger boobs. If you really think the medium cups are too big, then why not try the smalls?

emmz

You're right! Thank you... I will try the small ones ...But by any chance do you know how much smaller the diameter is of the small ones compared to the medium ones?

Thank you

oodellaly

Hi emmz, I looked on the noogleberry site for the measurements:
http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=42

It says that the medium cups have an 11 cm base and 11 cm depth, while the small ones have a 9 cm base and 9 cm depth. For comparison, the x-smalls have width of 7 cm x 10 cm and a depth of only 5 cm, so actually they are slightly longer than the small cups in one direction, but the smalls will be more rounded in the other directions and almost twice as deep. I think it's pretty close to the size you are looking for. Hope they work!

emmz

Thank you so much Oodellaly .. I really appreciate your help :)

I'll let you know how it goes. Good luck with everything xoxo