Does it work?

chriss

(.Y.)
Hello!

I always read on this fantastic forum! I love how everyone is so helpful!
But I have a question. My areola (and nipples) stretch out in the domes when i Noogle..
They are starting to get bigger, espesically my areola.. :( I hate it haha!!
Except for the areola and nipple thing (and the red lines around you're boobs after Noogling) I really LOVE the Noogleberry!

So I want to ask if someone tried the tip of Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore!
She said that she used a ring around her nipple when she Noogle
Here is the link to her topic, that will explain what I mean :)
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2290.0.html
Hes anyone tried it out? :D Does it work?

I hope Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore! doesn't mind I make my own topic :) And I would love to here your opinion if you want and if you are reading this, Teeny Tiny; what do you think about it now? Does it still work "on you"? :D

I am trying the idea of Mumma Bear: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html
It gives me greatttt swelling. And I like that of course :D But for the nipple and areola part... Nothing different than the "normal noogle session". They still stretch :(
Maybe I should try to combined the idea of Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore! and Mumma Bear's idea.. But I would like it if someone would give a revview before i buy something :p

xxxx

Teeny Tiny

I don't use them anymore, need to buy another kit, moved recently and it got misplaced in the move. However I used them for quite a while and they worked well for me, that's why I threw them out there as a suggestion. Granted, not everything works for everyone, and they are designed to enlarge the nipples, so you may experience slight nipple enlargement, but they really kept the areolas under control while I was using them. Before using them my nipples and areolas had more than doubled in size since I started noogling, and they'd swell in the domes almost more than my breasts would, using the rings kept the areolas from being able to expand and swell nearly as much, greatly reducing or eliminating enlargement. Unfortunately, for some I'm afraid there is no way to completely eliminate enlargement of the nipples or areolas since they are part of the breast and swell and stretch much more easily then the rest of the breast. Too bad we can't make them detachable! Take them off when we noogle, then put them back on when we're done. ;) :D ;D

chriss

(.Y.)
@ Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore!
Oke thank u for your answer! :D I first try to tape them, because of the nipple enlargement (mine are already big :p) if the tape doesn't work, I will try this!

And hahaha you made me laugh :p Yessss, I would love to make my areolas and nipples detachable!! :p

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
I can help! I had read about NotsoTiny's expnce, but didn't want to order the rings, so I improvised! I was using athletic tape over my nipples, but didn't like it, cuz my boobs are still quite small, and it would waaaay reduce swelling. Now, what I do is cut (well, rip, actually) a strip of athletic tape that's about 2 inches long, by 1/2 inch or less wide. I then wrap this tightly around my nipple only, overlapping, so my nipple is basically encased in a little cylinder of tape. My areolas do swell a tiny bit, but they go right back down, and it is nothing compared to before!

I hope this helps! It works well for me :)

chriss

(.Y.)
bikiniluvr said:
I can help! I had read about NotsoTiny's expnce, but didn't want to order the rings, so I improvised! I was using athletic tape over my nipples, but didn't like it, cuz my boobs are still quite small, and it would waaaay reduce swelling. Now, what I do is cut (well, rip, actually) a strip of athletic tape that's about 2 inches long, by 1/2 inch or less wide. I then wrap this tightly around my nipple only, overlapping, so my nipple is basically encased in a little cylinder of tape. My areolas do swell a tiny bit, but they go right back down, and it is nothing compared to before!

I hope this helps! It works well for me

Ah thanks to you I use athletic tape over my nipples and areolas! Normally my nipples and areola swell, so the swelling was more of a triangle look..
The athletic tape reduce swelling as you said. I used to swell the large Contoured for 3/4, now I swell half of the cup, but I get a more rounder shape. It's like the sides of my breast swell more :)

So well.. maybe less swelling, but a rounder shape! And I love that :D And my areola do swell a bit, but nothing like before, just like you said! Unless I tape them over the whole nipple :)
The only thing I don't like is the athletic tape pick of from my nipples, it hurts haha
But thank u! ^^ Sorry for my bad English

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
If English is your second language, your English is great! Actually, better than some natives I can thing of! ;) Glad that worked for you! I do it mmmmaybe half the time. Sometimes I do like to see the bigger effect, because I am a VERY impatient girl! And, yes- I may have warned you about removing the tape, huh? Sorry 'bout that :-\

Teeny Tiny

Another thing you might try that I'm looking into getting and trying myself would be some nipple clamps. I'm not sure if they're small enough to fit inside the domes, but I was looking at some vibrating nipple clamps that may help to stimulate the breasts, which may help with swelling and growth. It's funny how many gadgets intended for sexual use can be used to aid with noogling, and add a little extra fun, especially if your partner is around when you use them. ;) :D ;D ::)

Teeny Tiny

Most of the nipple clamp vibrators I've found obviously won't fit inside the domes, but here's one set that depending on how much room you have inside the domes may work if they'll stay on during pumping. I think I might order a pair Friday and try them out myself and see if they'll help reduce nipple and aureola swelling. If nothing else I may use them for stimulation and increasing circulation before pumping and see what kind of affect they have on the overall swelling and growth.

http://racy.com/vibrating-heart-shaped-breast-massagers.html

chriss

(.Y.)
@ bikiniluvr
Yes it's my second language :) Thank u for the compliment!! But i have to emit.. Google translate and the spell check on this forum are my best friends haha! :p And I understand you sometimes don't noogle with tape, for the bigger effect. I don't do it anymore, to afraid of bigger areola haha

@ Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore!
The ring method is very interesting on that note. Because except the pain, the 2 other negatives thing about the tape is that it gives me some rash (sucks!!) and its a bit of a hassle haha! But I still love the roundness!

And are you already experimenting on the nipple clamp vibrators?? I'm interested :D!

Ex

I posted this on the other thread, but then found this one so here it is again:

I love Amazon. Found that same set at less than half the price:

http://www.amazon.com/Size-Matters-Perfect-Nipple-Enlarger/dp/B007D289M4/ref=sr_1_9?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1336359617&sr=1-9

and adjustable nipple rings, too, which might work

http://www.amazon.com/California-Exotics-Clitoral-Non-Piercing-Jewelry/dp/B002JINUJY/ref=sr_1_21?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1336359617&sr=1-21

Still prefer just the silicone rings, though! The ones Tatiana found should work once the sizing is figured out.

Tatiana,

The larger the gauge (i.e 20), the smaller the ring. Might get out my wire gauge and start measuring!

Not So Teeny,

When I put in the search nipple rings on Amazon, a variety of nipple clamps also popped up. Did notice any vibrating ones, though.

~Ex

chriss

(.Y.)
@ Ex
Oke thank you, :)! Have you all ready tried the rings, and if so, what are the results? (maybe you answer my question in the topic, sorry if so. I will read it tomorrow haha ^^)

Teeny Tiny

Everyone's different for what works and what doesn't work for them. The only way to know for sure if nipple rings will do for you what they do for me is to give them a try. If nothing else they're a cool little tool to use in the bedroom for other things. ;)

But basically I get just about the same results from the rings as I do putting band-aids or tape on my nipples, actually a little better, and without the annoying rash that's left behind. ;) :D ;D

Teeny Tiny

Oh, and no I have not experimented with the vibrating nipple clamps yet, have only found a couple pairs that look like they might be small enough to wear inside the domes, and haven't been able to afford to get them or a new ring kit just yet. But as soon as I get the chance to get some I'm looking at I'll try them and let everyone know how they work out for me.